Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 97231 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

You figger it out.....

What I "figger" is Walt fabrication.

Offline Walt Cakebread

What I "figger" is Walt fabrication.

Well obviously,  you can't figger .... Who the hell cares if Lee had an apple or an orange in that flimsy paper sack?   

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Well obviously,  you can't figger .... Who the hell cares if Lee had an apple or an orange in that flimsy paper sack?   

I don't really care if he did.  I'm just wondering about these "reports" of an orange that you claim exist.  Do they exist anywhere but in your mind?

Offline Walt Cakebread

I don't really care if he did.  I'm just wondering about these "reports" of an orange that you claim exist.  Do they exist anywhere but in your mind?

Yes they do...and if you had learned everything that I've learned you would know that some reports said that Lee had a sandwich and and orange...while Fritz said that Lee said that he had an apple.... 
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 12:39:10 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Can someone suggest a place other than the Texas School Book Depository where the first pair of curtain rods might have been found?

The curtain rods were simply part of the ruse .....  Lee went to Irving on Thursday and returned carrying a 27 inch paper sack that could have carried a weapon ( if it weren't closely scrutinized)....   That's exactly what he wanted Frazier to believe....So he could tell the police that he's observed Lee carrying a long paper sack that morning.   I believe that Lee was carrying curtain rods AND his lunch in that flimsy light weight paper sack .....

So logically he would have carried the flimsy paper sack cupped in his hand that damp and rainy morning..... ( to prevent his lunch from bursting out the bottom of that flimsy paper sack) When he arrived at the loading dock he removed the sandwich and orange from the sack and stuck them in his jacket pockets....and then stashed the paper sack and curtain rods in some cubbyhole before entering the building....

"a 27 inch paper sack that could have carried a weapon ( if it weren't closely scrutinized).... "
>>> It wasn't closely scrutinized.

And you can find out if an apple, orange, or some other fruit was on Kennedy's luncheon menu at the Dallas Trade Mart because that's whose lunch ProbablyOswald ultimately ate*.

*So-to-speak

;)

Offline Walt Cakebread

"a 27 inch paper sack that could have carried a weapon ( if it weren't closely scrutinized).... "

And you can find out if an apple, orange, or some other fruit was on Kennedy's luncheon menu at the Dallas Trade Mart because that's whose lunch ProbablyOswald ultimately ate*.

*So-to-speak

;)

Yes ...That's the point I intended ....    The sack was merely part of the ruse in which Lee was the leading player.....He wanted a witness who could testify that He'd seen Lee Oswald carry a long papaer sack that morning.....  If the HOAX had gone as Lee and his handler had planned, It would have appeared that Lee Oswald had attempted to shoot JFK ( just like the HOAX at Walker's house back in April) .....   And Frazier could have acknowledged that he'd seen Lee carry a long paper sack that morning.   If JFK hadn't been murdered....Nobody would have scrutinized Frazier's story .....It would have been accepted that Lee had carried a rifle in the paper sack...  The brutal murder changed everything....and people wanted answers....

Others were involved in the HOAX scenario.....They knew that the stage play scheme called for the arch villain to have been seen carrying a parcel that could have concealed a weapon...    And that's why the police were so adamant that Lee had carried the rifle in a paper sack.

From Day one, I never could understand why the police were so insistent that Lee Harrrrrrey Ossssssswald  BOOOOO!  HISSSS! had carried the gun into the TSBD in a paper sack.   I thought it was a ludicrous  idea from day one..... But if that was what the script called for, then the paper sack tale makes sense......
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 02:45:46 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Yes they do...and if you had learned everything that I've learned you would know that some reports said that Lee had a sandwich and and orange...while Fritz said that Lee said that he had an apple....

Those reports must be in the same box as the photo of the bag with an umbrella handle sticking out the bottom.   :D