Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 97259 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
The evidence has been around for public consumption for over 54 years and all that needs to be done is to read the WR, which is my source (along with the accompanying 26 volumes of hearings and exhibits).

When your "evidence" is "read the WR", then you have already lost the debate.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Oscar Navarro

And I can back up my theory with close reference to the testimony of the one who took LHO to work.

Your theory, on the other hand, requires you to disregard a key part of that testimony.

So I win on the terms you have just laid down.

Now!

I believe Mr Oswald had 27.5-inch-long curtain rods in the bag he brought.

Prove me wrong using something other than wishful thinking!

Thumb1:

I don't use theory but facts. You, on the other hand, use your interpretation (not what he actually testified to) of what BWR testified  to present a counter-factual theory, in fact, it shouldn't even be called a theory. A much better word that explains what you're doing is to use conjecture. That is evident by your belief that Oswald had curtain rods in the bag. On top of that the burden of proof that Oswald had curtain rods in the bag is placed on me! Talk about having your cake and eating it too. The burden of proof is on you.

Offline Oscar Navarro

Wow, are you taking strawman lessons from "Richard Smith"?

You could use some lessons in logical thinking from Richard Smith. The guy owns you.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

I don't use theory but facts. You, on the other hand, use your interpretation (not what he actually testified to) of what BWR testified  to present a counter-factual theory, in fact, it shouldn't even be called a theory. A much better word that explains what you're doing is to use conjecture. That is evident by your belief that Oswald had curtain rods in the bag. On top of that the burden of proof that Oswald had curtain rods in the bag is placed on me! Talk about having your cake and eating it too. The burden of proof is on you.

...and your belief that Oswald had a rifle in his bag is not conjecture?

hmmm.......

Offline John Iacoletti

You could use some lessons in logical thinking from Richard Smith. The guy owns you.

That really explains a lot about your ability to reason.   :D

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Oscar Navarro

And apparently ignoring what else he said.

You're placing your trust on the least precise piece of BWF testimony.

Offline Oscar Navarro

When your "evidence" is "read the WR", then you have already lost the debate.

Congratulations, JohnI. You'll be receiving a whoopee cushion in the mail.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Oscar Navarro

...and your belief that Oswald had a rifle in his bag is not conjecture?

hmmm.......

It's not a belief. You're confusing me with CTer MO. The circumstantial evidence that LHO brought C2766 inside CE-142 is so convincing that it passes the beyond all doubt test.