Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 76727 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« on: January 12, 2019, 05:18:20 PM »
Advertisement
Why should we trust KGB officers and Mexican and Cuban pro-Castro bureaucrats when they say they met with ("a highly unstable") Oswald in Mexico City in late September, 1963?

Regarding the former, why should we trust Nechiporenko, Yatskov, Kostikov, and, yep, that short, blond, blue-eyed, very thin-faced "Third Secretary/Assistant Cultural Attache," KGB Col. Nikolai Leonov who claimed in 1992 to have met one-on-one with Oswald at the Soviet Embassy on Sunday, September 29, 1963(!), and very well could have been the person who provided Sylvia Duran with a taken-in-Minsk "passport-sized" photo of Oswald to be stapled to his Cuban Visa Application, and also could have been the (naturally?) bad English-speaking and (over-the-top?) bad Russian-speaking person who impersonated Oswald over the phone down there?

"Because when they revealed this stuff, the Cold War was over, Tommy!"

Hint:  Not as far as the Ruskies were concerned, Bucko.

"But, but, but Mudd Wrassler Tommy, what evidence do you have?"

"And, and, and ... why would those nice Russians or that nice Fidel Castro want to kill JFK, anyway?"

LOL

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 11:56:58 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« on: January 12, 2019, 05:18:20 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 05:52:05 PM »
I mean, I mean, I mean ... He said he didn't, right?

Why the heck should we trust KGB-boys Nechiporenko, Yatskov, Kostikov, and, yep, that "short, blond, blue-eyed, very thin-faced" Nikolai Leonov who claimed in 1992 or so to have met one-on-one with Oswald at the Soviet Embassy on Sunday, September 29, 1963, and very well could have been the person who provided Sylvia Duran with a taken-in-Minsk "passport-sized" photo of Oswald to be stapled to his Cuban Visa Application, and also could have been the (naturally?) bad English-speaking and (over-the-top?) bad Russian-speaking person who impersonated Oswald over the phone?

Etc.

"But, but, but Mudd Wrassler Tommy, what evidence do you have?"

LOL

He said he didn't, right?

We don't know what Lee said....  But it does appear that he denied visiting Mexico City....

Personally , I believe that he did go to MC....He was attempting to get set up with a visa for fleeing from the hoax attempt on JFK ..... In Chicago, Maimi, houston, or Dallas.....  He apparently did make vocal threats on JFK's life as a way of trying to convince the Cuban embassy to grant him a visa....

Since he knew that JFK had been murdered at the time he was being interrogated, he sure as hell didn't want it known that he'd threatened JFK in Mexico City....   

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 06:01:55 PM »
He said he didn't, right?

We don't know what Lee said....  But it does appear that he denied visiting Mexico City....

Personally , I believe that he did go to MC....He was attempting to get set up with a visa for fleeing from the hoax attempt on JFK ..... In Chicago, Maimi, houston, or Dallas.....  He apparently did make vocal threats on JFK's life as a way of trying to convince the Cuban embassy to grant him a visa....

Since he knew that JFK had been murdered at the time he was being interrogated, he sure as hell didn't want it known that he'd threatened JFK in Mexico City....   

Walt,

Would Oswald's admitting to Fritz that he'd gone to Mexico City (if he had indeed gone there) have been tantamount to his admitting he'd killed JFK?

PS  You say you don't  know what "Lee" said.

Hmm

Well, what do you know with 100% certainty about this case?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 06:06:33 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 06:01:55 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 06:39:06 PM »
Walt,

Would Oswald's admitting to Fritz that he'd gone to Mexico City (if he had indeed gone there) have been tantamount to his admitting he'd killed JFK?

Hmm

I don't know much about what Lee actually said.....except what he said publicly....and,  He denied shooting anybody.

The notes that were taken during his initial interrogation reveal that he said that he saw "This rifle and two other rifles. in Mr Truly's office the day before yesterday."...( according to FBI agent James Hosty's hand written notes )

SOP in many police departments is the displaying of the alleged murder weapon to the suspect and asking if he recognizes the weapon ...  Apparently they showed Lee the carcano and asked him if he's ever seen it before, and he replied... "Yes, I saw this rifle, and two other rifles in Mr Truly's office at lunchtime the day before yesterday. Mr Truly and  some other men were examining the rifles"   

I know with absolute certainty that Detective Studebaker gave us solid information which reveals that Lee could not have dashed by the site where the rifle was discovered and deposited that rifle AFTER the shooting....

Studebaker drew a map of the sixth floor and recorded that the rifle was found near the stairway in the NW corner of the TSBD.  Studebaker recorded that the rifle was 15 ' 4" south of the north wall.....The aisle that Lee allegedly ran through as he started down the stairs to the 2nd floor lunchroom was 5 feet north of that 15' 4" location... The 5'9"  Lee Oswald would have had to have been the comic book character "Plasticman" to have had the ability to reach across the five foot span with an 8 pound rifle.

Since I know this is an irrefutable FACT ...I know the official story is nothing but Bull Stuff...

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 06:48:55 PM »
Walt,

Do you lend any credence to Nechiporenko, Yatskov, Kostikov, and that "short, blond, thin, blue-eyed, very thin-faced" KGB colonel, Nikolai Leonov?

Oh yeah, and pro-Castro Sylvia Duran (who said the man she dealt with on 9/27/63 was the same guy Jack Ruby shot on 9/24/63)?

Really?

PS  Have you been keeping up with news reporting (by news sources with "High" factual reporting) about the Mueller Investigation, etc?

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com

PPS  Regarding Studebaker: Fine, but does that necessarilly mean that some evil, evil, evil American (or someone contracted by that evil, evil, evil American) stashed or planted that rifle there?

« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 07:03:20 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 06:48:55 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 07:19:04 PM »
Walt,

What does any of that have to do with whether or not Oswald went to Mexico City?

Pardon Me...I thought you asked....

Hmm

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 07:42:18 PM »
Pardon Me...I thought you asked....

Hmm

Walt,

Yes, I did ask that.

1) Is there anything else?

2) Do you believe KGB-boys Nechiporenko, Yatskov, Kostikov, and Leonov, because, you know, The Cold War was like over man by 1993 (or whenever), and the KGB had become a truth-telling humanitarian organization by that time?

LOL

« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 07:50:43 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 07:42:18 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2019, 07:42:48 PM »
Walt,

Do you lend any credence to Nechiporenko, Yatskov, Kostikov, and that "short, blond, thin, blue-eyed, very thin-faced" KGB colonel, Nikolai Leonov?

Oh yeah, and pro-Castro Sylvia Duran (who said the man she dealt with on 9/27/63 was the same guy Jack Ruby shot on 9/24/63)?

Really?

PS  Have you been keeping up with news reporting (by news sources with "High" factual reporting) about the Mueller Investigation, etc?

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com

PPS  Regarding Studebaker: Fine, but does that necessarilly mean that some evil, evil, evil American (or someone contracted by that evil, evil, evil American) stashed or planted that rifle there?

Regarding Studebaker: Fine, but does that necessarilly mean that some evil, evil, evil American (or someone contracted by that evil, evil, evil American) stashed or planted that rifle there?

I'm sure those Americans who murdered JFK in the coup d e'tat believed that they were ultra patriots who were ridding the country of a catholic communist, who was in cahoots with Khrueschev.  But only a few had solid reason to want John Kennedy dead and gone....  LBJ and JEH were at the top of the list... 

does that necessarilly mean that some evil, evil, evil American stashed or planted that rifle there?

Think about it....   The fake photos of the rifle in situ and the story that was IMMEDIATELY dumped on us trusting ignoramus's said that Lee had dashed by the top of the stairs and hastily dumped his rifle behind some boxes of books as he fled after shooting President Kennedy.

After viewing the scene, Any 11 year old junior Dick Tracy could have understood that the rifle was NOT hastily tossed aside by a fleeing killer.....And yet those sage detectives apparently didn't have the ability of the Junior Dick Tracy.....OR they were ruthless ultra patriots and told us that yarn, and then created the false evidence to support their lie....
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 08:34:08 PM by Walt Cakebread »