Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 47654 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #200 on: December 19, 2018, 11:37:03 PM »
Advertisement
Here is CE-515. This is the view of the area where Boone saw the rifle

Yes, That's the area alright .....  The rifle was beneath the pallet with the boxes of books stacked on it....Weitzman clearly said that he got down on the floor and shined his light beneath that stack of boxes and saw the rifle laying on the floor.

PS Notice the sunlit window that would have negated any need for a flashlight if the rifle had been beside the row of boxes as LBJ's cover up committee claimed.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 11:48:22 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #200 on: December 19, 2018, 11:37:03 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #201 on: December 20, 2018, 12:02:34 AM »
That was amended by me about a week ago and you know that.

Right.  Amended to something that was also false.

"Real Evidence" is what you always demand but never accept and never provide.

How would you know what I would accept, given that you have yet to cite any actual evidence?

And I'm not the one making the claim that requires evidence, you are.  What is it that you want me to provide evidence of?

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #202 on: December 20, 2018, 12:05:00 AM »
Would you care to explain why his landlady thinking his name was "O. H. Lee" has anything to do with your claim that he used "Hidell" as an alias?

So, what Oswald said during his interrogation is "solid evidence" that he was telling the truth? That's not what Oswald told Marina. That Oswald registered at N. Beckley under O. H. Lee is "solid evidence". That Oswald ordered both C2766 and V510210 is very solid circumstantial evidence. That Oswald was identified as the man who shot Tippit (by Markham) and fled the scene eventually ending up at the Texas Theater (by several witnesses) is solid direct evidence. That the 6.5mm WC shells found on the SN were traced to C2766 to the exclusion of all other rifles is solid circumstantial evidence. The same goes for the shells found on the Tippit crime scene. That CE-399 was traced to C2766 to the exclusion of all other rifles is solid circumstantial evidence. That the two fragments of a WC 6.5mm found in the presidential limo were traced to C2766 to the exclusion of all other rifles is solid circumstantial evidence. That Oswald was arrested with V510210 on his person is solid direct evidence. What more is needed to satisfy any reasonable person that Oswald was guilty as sin of the assassination of JFK and the murder of Tippit? The key here is "rasonable person".

Do you deny that Oswald used Hidell and O. H. Lee as aliases?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #202 on: December 20, 2018, 12:05:00 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #203 on: December 20, 2018, 12:11:53 AM »
Correction:  several witnesses identified Oswald in rigged, unfair lineups (or from looking at a single mugshot of Oswald months later) as the man they saw walking or running in the vicinity of where Tippit was shot.

Yep! Typical CTer excuse. If Oswald was yelling and screaming about the makeup of the lineup then he must be taken at his word. Anything that identifies Oswald as the culprit must be questioned and Oswald's version of events must be taken into account. One of these days the real culprit(s) will be found just as the culprit(s) that killed Nicole and Ronald Goldman will be found.  Good luck with your search.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #204 on: December 20, 2018, 12:17:56 AM »
So you are 🏃‍♂️from your earlier comment. No shock there. Now, show where LHO was "positively identified" at both murder scenes.

Quote my 'earlier comment', so far you've missed my point all together...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #204 on: December 20, 2018, 12:17:56 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #205 on: December 20, 2018, 12:21:10 AM »
So, what Oswald said during his interrogation is "solid evidence" that he was telling the truth? That's not what Oswald told Marina. That Oswald registered at N. Beckley under O. H. Lee is "solid evidence".

Solid evidence of what, exactly?  You tried to pass that off as having something to do with the Hidell name.

That Oswald ordered both C2766 and V510210 is very solid circumstantial evidence.

Not it's not.  Handwriting "analysis" is subjective and biased.  Handwriting "analysis" of 2 block letters on a photo of a microfilm copy of a 2-inch order coupon is even more subjective and biased.

That Oswald was identified as the man who shot Tippit (by Markham)

Based on her looking at his eyes and kind of falling over -- not his face or how he was dressed.

and fled the scene eventually ending up at the Texas Theater (by several witnesses) is solid direct evidence.

Not of murder.  Markham was the only one of them who saw Tippit shot.

That the 6.5mm WC shells found on the SN were traced to C2766 to the exclusion of all other rifles is solid circumstantial evidence.

Evidence that shells on a floor were fired by a rifle on the floor?  Yes....

The same goes for the shells found on the Tippit crime scene.

Which ones?  The ones that Poe's initial disappeared from, or the one that was handed to the police at the station in a wad of kleenex?

That CE-399 was traced to C2766 to the exclusion of all other rifles is solid circumstantial evidence.

What makes you think CE-399 ever went through Kennedy or Connally?  What even makes you think that CE399 was the bullet that Tomlinson said he found on an unrelated stretcher at Parkland Hospital?

That the two fragments of a WC 6.5mm found in the presidential limo were traced to C2766 to the exclusion of all other rifles is solid circumstantial evidence.

Setting aside that there is no documented chain of custody for how these fragments (which were allegedly found by a Navy corpman and a secret service agent tampering with a crime scene before FBI crime scene analysts arrived) actually got to FBI agent Frazier, what does this tell you about who fired the shot(s) that produced these fragments?

That Oswald was arrested with V510210 on his person is solid direct evidence.

Oswald had no revolver on him when he was arrested.  By the time he was arrested, somebody had grabbed a gun out of McDonald's hand and McDonald didn't even know who that was.  I think what you mean is that V510210 was pulled out of Gerald Hill's pocket at the station 2 hours later.

What more is needed to satisfy any reasonable person that Oswald was guilty as sin of the assassination of JFK and the murder of Tippit? The key here is "rasonable person".

Well, let's see.  So far you've managed to implicate a rifle that fired a couple of fragments that you think were in the limo.  Is that it?

Do you deny that Oswald used Hidell and O. H. Lee as aliases?

I know of no example of Oswald ever using Hidell as an alias for himself.  Why is why I asked.  You said there were a dozen examples.  All I know is that an ID card that nobody mentioned at the time eventually turned up.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #206 on: December 20, 2018, 12:22:05 AM »
(or from looking at a single mugshot of Oswald months later)

Cite?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #206 on: December 20, 2018, 12:22:05 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #207 on: December 20, 2018, 12:22:32 AM »
Yep, anything Oswald may have done that day would be considered "evidence of guilt" by people who don't have actual evidence of guilt.

- Leaving his wedding ring behind at the Paine house is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Not reading the newspaper in the domino room that morning is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Going to the second floor to get a Coke when he preferred Dr. Pepper is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Not being chatty with the cab driver is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Showing reporters his handcuffed hands is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Marina thinking his eyes looked guilty is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Leaving his blue jacket in the domino room is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Leaving a clipboard on the sixth floor is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.

Very good, JohnI. Everything in the list does provide evidence of guilt except that you mischaracterized Oswald's handcuffed wrist episode. Oswald raised his handcuffed right fist as a sign of solidarity with the left. That action connects with Oswald's claim that he was a patsy after answering a reporters question about why he had been arrested with "because I had been to the Soviet Union" (I believe that's the correct quote).