Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  (Read 37354 times)

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

Re: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« Reply #248 on: December 04, 2018, 12:04:56 AM »
Advertisement
You are misleading.  You can't argue with facts.  Why don't you announce to all that you see the shots?  You won't do it, because you have an issue with facts.

Questions, please: If all of the shots were fired by a shooter located behind the Pergola then how did JFK and JC get shot in their backs?

And if the shooter was located there, where is the conspiracy? You have one shooter and not two. That is, if you believe Zapruder and Newman's account that all of the shots they heard sounded like they came from a location behind them?

And what about the witnesses who said the shots sounded like they came from the TSBD? What about Brennan? Norman, Jarman, Williams et al.?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #248 on: December 04, 2018, 12:04:56 AM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #249 on: December 04, 2018, 12:39:13 AM »
Someone who would be inside the covered pergola would be trapped and would be seen exiting...simple as that. Here is an aerial view showing this.....

Those are all police cars parked behind. That was quite the secure area wouldn't you think?

Jerry,  you are injecting your opinions about factual evidence.

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #250 on: December 04, 2018, 12:41:42 AM »
Questions, please: If all of the shots were fired by a shooter located behind the Pergola then how did JFK and JC get shot in their backs?

And if the shooter was located there, where is the conspiracy? You have one shooter and not two. That is, if you believe Zapruder and Newman's account that all of the shots they heard sounded like they came from a location behind them?

And what about the witnesses who said the shots sounded like they came from the TSBD? What about Brennan? Norman, Jarman, Williams et al.?

Steve,
I don't know, this thread deals with the shots from the pergola toward JFK.  I do however believe that there were multiple shooters, with two being in the pergola.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #250 on: December 04, 2018, 12:41:42 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #251 on: December 04, 2018, 12:43:41 AM »
Walt,

Maybe so, but that is an opinion of what the gunmen did.  What's if a left-hand rifle was provided, that is opinion as well.  Nobody knows, the only thing that we know, because there is factual evidence, is that shots were fired from the pergola towards JFK.

Keyvan, What has happened in the Lincoln at the 5 second point?    Has Jackie already responded to JFK 's distress?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #252 on: December 04, 2018, 04:23:57 AM »
Jerry,  you are injecting your opinions ...Steve,
I don't know, this thread deals with the shots from the pergola toward JFK.  I do however believe that there were multiple shooters, with two being in the pergola.
Keyvan...you are a terrible analyst. You should quit while you are behind.
An opinion would be like this...There are, as you claim  [which is an opinion] two gunmen within the covered pergola. One has a rifle and the other must be standing upon his shoulders with a rifle which they fire at the limo. They escape down a scuttle hole in that pergola corner which they had  dug previously and disguised with a fake concrete lid and tunneled then to a sewer pipe. ---That sir is an opinion and as and silly as it might seem, this is what you seem to propose.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #252 on: December 04, 2018, 04:23:57 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #253 on: December 04, 2018, 04:29:37 AM »
Keyvan...you are a terrible analyst. You should quit while you are behind.
An opinion would be like this...There are, as you claim  [which is an opinion] two gunmen within the covered pergola. One has a rifle and the other must be standing upon his shoulders with a rifle which they fire at the limo. They escape down a scuttle hole in that pergola corner which they had  dug previously and disguised with a fake concrete lid and tunneled then to a sewer pipe. ---That sir is an opinion and as and silly as it might seem, this is what you seem to propose.

I'd like to support Keyvan....  or any honest student that has logical and rational ideas.... But I agree with you Jerry, Keyvan hasn't thought this through ...

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #254 on: December 04, 2018, 04:48:50 AM »
You are misleading.  You can't argue with facts.  Why don't you announce to all that you see the shots?  You won't do it, because you have an issue with facts.

I don't have an issue with facts, but what you are claiming are not facts. You have been shown facts which you are ignoring, such as the fact that someone in the position shown in the colourised Moorman image would be unrealistically tall or on a step ladder, that it is not possible to exit the shelter from the rear so any people in there would have had to exit from the front, that there are other white streaks seen in the Nix film. It is you who has the problem with facts and won't discuss or answer any questions asked. You're on your own on this one and I will leave you to your beliefs now rather than waste anymore of my time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #254 on: December 04, 2018, 04:48:50 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #255 on: December 04, 2018, 06:23:03 AM »
Keyvan, What has happened in the Lincoln at the 5 second point?    Has Jackie already responded to JFK 's distress?

He borrowed the bulk of this Hokum from Blevins without doing his own research to verify the Blevins  BS: Now he looks ridiculous trying to defend an utterly nonsensical scenario. Unless Zapruder and Sitzman are in on this half baked scheme, it immediately goes the banana peel route.