Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why didn't the Conspirators plant Eyewitnesses in Dealey Plaza?  (Read 35581 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Why didn't the Conspirators plant Eyewitnesses in Dealey Plaza?
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2018, 02:16:19 PM »
Advertisement
Vincent had the much easier role - his "script" was already prepared for him from the WR.

Bugliosi happened to agree with the evidence and facts contained therein. He's nobody's fool.

He did not deviate from script.

Spence failed to do his homework and cast doubt in the minds of the jurors.

The outcome meant that everyone could sleep easy again.

Folks saw the outcome when an actual prosecutor and actual judge examined the case.

Most of the junk-contentions from CTs ("fake", "prove it", "we don't know", trolling, spamming, gut feelings) wouldn't have been admissible. Spence tried one of your tactics: show Oswald as the family-man Magoo, or Saint Patsy. It was creepy and embarrassing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2018, 02:16:19 PM »

Online Jon Banks

« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2018, 02:45:32 PM »
Another silly "the Conspirators didn't control every little detail that day therefore there couldn't have been a Conspiracy" topic

Again I'll say, if every Conspiracy was perfectly plotted and executed, no Conspiracy in the history of mankind would ever get exposed.

Maybe there was a Conspiracy to kill JFk. Maybe there wasn't.

But we know for a fact today that there was a Coverup. Even many LN'ers have come around to acknowledging that there were multiple Coverups in the Kennedy assassination investigations.

People who participate in Coverups aren't always involved in the Crime (ie Nixon). They usually make themselves Accessories After The Fact because they are trying to avoid Professional embarrassment or being held accountable in some way...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 02:54:54 PM by Jon Banks »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2018, 03:47:22 PM »
Another silly "the Conspirators didn't control every little detail that day therefore there couldn't have been a Conspiracy" topic

Again I'll say, if every Conspiracy was perfectly plotted and executed, no Conspiracy in the history of mankind would ever get exposed.

Maybe there was a Conspiracy to kill JFk. Maybe there wasn't.

But we know for a fact today that there was a Coverup. Even many LN'ers have come around to acknowledging that there were multiple Coverups in the Kennedy assassination investigations.

No LNer has ever contented there have never been conspiracies. In his book, Bugliosi acknowledges same along with his personal belief there was a conspiracy in the RFK assassination.

I think most LNers would agree with the 1993 Newsweek article "The Real Cover-Up". It  found the cover-ups were largely to protect reputations, as with the Hosty note and RFK asking that the President's Addison's disease not be revealed. Curry charged the FBI failed to keep the DPD "advised regarding the background and whereabouts of Oswald" which in turn meant Hoover had to save face.

People who participate in Coverups aren't always involved in the Crime (ie Nixon). They usually make themselves Accessories After The Fact because they are trying to avoid Professional embarrassment or being held accountable in some way...

Sounds like RFK. I believe he also cleared out the President's papers in the White House as soon as he could.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2018, 03:47:22 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2018, 04:33:36 PM »
Jack Dougherty.
Mr. BALL - Did you see Oswald come to work that morning?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes---when he first come into the door.
Mr. BALL - When he came in the door?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Did you see him come in the door?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes; I saw him when he first come in the door--yes.
Mr. BALL - Did he have anything in his hands or arms?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, not that I could see of.
Mr. BALL - About what time of day was that?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - That was 8 o'clock.
------------------------------------- http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/doughert.htm
The WC counsel just had to get a sack carrying Oswald on record......
Mr. BALL - Did he come in with anybody?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - No.
Mr. BALL - He was alone?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes; he was alone.
Mr. BALL - Do you recall him having anything in his hand?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I didn't see anything, if he did.
Mr. BALL - Did you pay enough attention to him, you think, that you would remember whether he did or didn't?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I believe I can---yes, sir---I'll put it this way; I didn't see anything in his hands at the time.
Mr. BALL - In other words, your memory is definite on that is it?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - In other words, you would say positively he had nothing in his hands?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - I would say that---yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - Or, are you guessing?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - I don't think so.
Mr. BALL - You saw him come in the door?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - The back door on the first floor?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - It was in the back door.
In real court this is called 'asked and answered'. It is also called 'badgering the witness'.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2018, 05:37:27 PM »

In addition, there was one organisation that wasnt seriously investigated back in 64 - the CIA.

RFK had Allen Dulles placed on the Commission to make sure the Kennedys' death plots against Castro didn't come out officially. It was rumored in the newspapers in mid-1963.

To have Dulles (fired by JFK over the BOP fiasco) on the WC was a master stroke by LBJ. The CIA was now teflon coated.

Wasn't fired. He resigned with honors. He wanted to write novels. JFK's made changes to the CIA plan that doomed the operation and he took full blame for it.

There were many who gladly would of acted to take JFK out by assassination. Dallas was not the first attempt either.

In his book, Bugliosi acknowledges numerous people/organizations/agencies that wanted Kennedy dead.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2018, 05:37:27 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2018, 07:04:46 PM »
President Lyndon Baines Johnson appointed Dulles as one of seven commissioners of the Warren Commission to investigate the assassination of the U.S. President John F. Kennedy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Dulles
You think Johnson cared what RFK thought?
Wasn't fired. He resigned with honors.
He 'resigned' the day after the medal was given him.
Dismissal...During the Kennedy Administration, Dulles faced increasing criticism.[2] In autumn 1961, following the Bay of Pigs incident and Algiers putsch against Charles de Gaulle, Dulles and his entourage, including Deputy Director for Plans Richard M. Bissell Jr. and Deputy Director Charles Cabell, were forced to resign. On November 28, 1961, Kennedy presented Dulles with the National Security Medal at the CIA Headquarters in Langley, Virginia.[29] The next day, November 29, the White House released a resignation letter signed by Dulles.[30]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Dulles

Online Jon Banks

« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2018, 04:15:24 AM »
No LNer has ever contented there have never been conspiracies. In his book, Bugliosi acknowledges same along with his personal belief there was a conspiracy in the RFK assassination.

I think most LNers would agree with the 1993 Newsweek article "The Real Cover-Up". It  found the cover-ups were largely to protect reputations, as with the Hosty note and RFK asking that the President's Addison's disease not be revealed. Curry charged the FBI failed to keep the DPD "advised regarding the background and whereabouts of Oswald" which in turn meant Hoover had to save face.

Sounds like RFK. I believe he also cleared out the President's papers in the White House as soon as he could.

Good point. RFK chose secrecy over finding the truth about his Brother?s murder.

One of the reasons I?m not sure if Robert would?ve reopened the JFK investigation if he had won the election. However, according to close friends and family, he did suspect that Oswald didn?t act alone.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2018, 04:15:24 AM »

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2018, 11:16:07 AM »
Allan Dulles had a wrap sheet bigger than the WR.

IN 1953

"Dulles reported that the Soviets were engaging in sick science, seeking to control human consciousness by ?washing the brain clean of the thoughts and mental processes of the past? and creating automatons of the state who would speak and act against their own will. Dulles?s speech, which he made sure received wide media distribution, marked an ominous new phase in the Cold War, a militarization of science and psychology aimed not simply at changing popular opinion but at reengineering the human brain. What Dulles did not tell his audience in Hot Springs was that several days earlier, he had authorized a CIA mind control program code-named MKULTRA that would dwarf any similar efforts behind the Iron Curtain. In fact, at the same time that he was condemning Soviet ?brainwashing,? Dulles knew that U.S. military and intelligence agencies had been working for several years on their own brain warfare programs. This secret experimentation would balloon under the CIA?s MKULTRA program. Launched by Dulles with a $ 300,000 budget, this ?Manhattan Project of the Mind? would grow into a multimillion-dollar program, operating for a quarter of a century, and enlisting dozens of leading universities and hospitals as well as hundreds of prominent researchers in studies that often violated ethical standards and treated their human subjects as ?expendables.?

Whatever happened to MKUKTRA?  I grew up in the DC area, and there wasn't a day at school when I couldn't get the best LSD for $2.  Before that it was legal, free and made at Sandoz.  Those were the days!  Best thing the CIA ever did. After that they developed a better drug for military purposes, but bad for the public.  Washington soon became the PCP capital of the world.