Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why didn't the Conspirators plant Eyewitnesses in Dealey Plaza?  (Read 35940 times)

Offline Nicholas Turner

Re: Why didn't the Conspirators plant Eyewitnesses in Dealey Plaza?
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2018, 08:05:15 AM »
Advertisement
Do you know who was up on the 6th floor after 12 noon who just happen to be a tall, thin African-American male TSBD employee?

Yes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2018, 08:05:15 AM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2018, 09:29:13 AM »
Do you think Rowland saw Williams, who can be described as African-American, male, tall and slim, in the SE corner of the 6th floor at 12.15 pm?

I think he mentioned an elderly African-American man hanging out of the window on the sixth floor sometime before he saw the man with a gun, which he said was at 12.15. I understand Williams was on the fifth floor at the time if the shooting and wasn't elderly.

I have come to this forum without any axe to grind. I have some knowledge of the assassination and my view is that there was no conspiracy. I have not studied the case day in and day out as some others have, and perhaps this is a good thing. I am open to hear from others who are more familiar with the case but will ask questions and put an alternative view if I hold one. This may or may nit be unusual on thus forum  :) but it would help me if people were clear about the points they are making. I don't want to play games as I said.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2018, 03:54:44 PM »
Williams was on the 6th floor and then went to the 5th floor after 12.25 pm. He went to the fifth floor because he heard Norman and Jarman below him. We know that both men didn't arrive until ~12.25 pm. It meant that Williams was on the same open floor

"open floor"

as an armed gunman for 10 minutes.

You know someone was walking around the sixth floor with a weapon in hand for, say, ten minutes while Williams was there?

No one is able to ascertain someone's age from where Rowland was standing on Houston street. However he got the gender, ethnicity and body type spot on. We know Williams was on the 6th floor after 12 noon eating his chicken lunch. We know that, prior to it being moved, there was a lunch sack and chicken piece on a box in the so called SN.

Who do you think left them there?

I don't play games either

LOL! It only took you five hours to cough up that tidbit on Williams.

and Rowland's observation had nothing to do with a conspiracy.

I'll go along with that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2018, 03:54:44 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2018, 04:39:22 PM »
Williams was on the 6th floor and then went to the 5th floor after 12.25 pm. He went to the fifth floor because he heard Norman and Jarman below him. We know that both men didn't arrive until ~12.25 pm. It meant that Williams was on the same open floor as an armed gunman for 10 minutes.

No one is able to ascertain someone's age from where Rowland was standing on Houston street. However he got the gender, ethnicity and body type spot on. We know Williams was on the 6th floor after 12 noon eating his chicken lunch. We know that, prior to it being moved, there was a lunch sack and chicken piece on a box in the so called SN.

I don't play games either and Rowland's observation had nothing to do with a conspiracy.

Rowland's observations wavered somewhat

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2018, 06:31:19 PM »
Williams was on the 6th floor and then went to the 5th floor after 12.25 pm. He went to the fifth floor because he heard Norman and Jarman below him. We know that both men didn't arrive until ~12.25 pm. It meant that Williams was on the same open floor as an armed gunman for 10 minutes.

I don't play games either and Rowland's observation had nothing to do with a conspiracy.

That's good.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2018, 06:31:19 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2018, 08:29:26 PM »
We know Williams was on the 6th floor after 12 noon eating his chicken lunch. We know that, prior to it being moved, there was a lunch sack and chicken piece on a box in the so called SN.

The whole chicken dinner story just might have been a fluke.

Alyea watched an officer touch a paper sack with his foot, causing two chicken bones and an empty Dr Pepper bottle to roll out. Could it have been the real assassin's lunch?
 Alyea has long insisted that, contrary to officials reports, the chicken bones were found on the fifth floor, not the sixth.
Either way, the sack obviously had been there for days, with the bones completely dried out, Alyea said.
"They had absolutely nothing to do with anything," he said. "I took a close up, just in case they turned out to be important, but they weren't."
 More significant to him, detectives moved boxes around while searching the building, even disturbing the sniper's nest itself, Alyea said.
https://www.tulsaworld.com/news/local/jfk-assassination-cameraman-followed-police-as-they-searched-for-sniper/article_9679af95-d45f-502b-b094-2a09bc29c16f.html?mode=jqm

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2018, 12:24:40 AM »
You know Bill, everyone and I mean everyone in Dealey Plaza was a potential suspect except the guy who actually owned the murder weapon,

Assumes facts not in evidence.

which incidentally was recovered with Oswald's prints

Assumes facts not in evidence.

and matching shirt fibers.

But not matched to any specific shirt to the exclusion of all others.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2018, 12:24:40 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2018, 12:37:45 AM »
I don't 'trust' any individual, uncorroborated eye witness account to be totally accurate. The account given by Brennan of a gunman on ye sixth floor was one of a number of such accounts where the main details agreed.

But not the identity of the shooter.  And there were actually only 2 people who claimed to see a man with a rifle in the 6th floor SE window (Brennan and Euins) and they did not agree on what he looked like.