Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Handy guide to Walt's fabrications  (Read 38319 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Handy guide to Walt's fabrications
« Reply #128 on: February 07, 2019, 02:14:43 PM »
Advertisement
Walt, what are those interweb bastages doing then? How are they jerking your chain? Is it they don't have THE LHO Carcano, which you seem to have..and several of them, apparently?

Here is something constructive you can do with 1 of them:

Wipe off all the prints from 1 of your Carcanos then disassemble it, place its parts into a paper bag then remove them and reassemble the rifle, load the ammo into the clip, insert the clip, fire the rifle 3 times then dust it for prints and post the results.  I'll bet there will be more than 0 prints.

Walt, what are those interweb bastages doing then? How are they jerking your chain? Is it they don't have THE LHO Carcano, which you seem to have..and several of them, apparently?

Thanks for the question Jack....  The bastages don't reveal if the carcanos being used are modified.... or badly worn.    But the rifles can't be standard carcanos, because it's impossible to drop a live round into the chamber and close and latch the bolt.  The design of the bolt prohibits that action.

How are they jerking your chain? Is it they don't have THE LHO Carcano, which you seem to have..and several of them, apparently?

The fact that the rifle being exhibited isn't the exact rifle that was found where it had been well hidden beneath boxes of books isn't pertinent.  The FBI "expert" Robert Frazier swore that the carcano ( any carcano) could be loaded and fired as a single shot rifle just like a Springfield 30.06.   He clearly was familiar with the 30.06 and he knew that it's possible to drop a single cartridge into chamber of that rifle and fire it as a single shot rifle.   He also said that the carcano can be loaded with seven cartridges and used as a seven shot rifle.   

I'm here to challenge those statements by a Warren Commission "EXPERT".....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: February 07, 2019, 02:14:43 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2019, 02:54:08 PM »

Thanks for the question Jack....  The bastages don't reveal if the carcanos being used are modified.... or badly worn.    But the rifles can't be standard carcanos, because it's impossible to drop a live round into the chamber and close and latch the bolt.  The design of the bolt prohibits that action.

How are they jerking your chain? Is it they don't have THE LHO Carcano, which you seem to have..and several of them, apparently?

The fact that the rifle being exhibited isn't the exact rifle that was found where it had been well hidden beneath boxes of books isn't pertinent.  The FBI "expert" Robert Frazier swore that the carcano ( any carcano) could be loaded and fired as a single shot rifle just like a Springfield 30.06.   He clearly was familiar with the 30.06 and he knew that it's possible to drop a single cartridge into chamber of that rifle and fire it as a single shot rifle.   He also said that the carcano can be loaded with seven cartridges and used as a seven shot rifle. 

How about master a third graders understanding of a rifle before challenging a firearms expert.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2019, 03:25:56 PM »

How about master a third graders understanding of a rifle before challenging a firearms expert.

Psssst.... Jack, You're looking at a mirror.......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2019, 03:25:56 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #131 on: February 07, 2019, 04:14:34 PM »
Psssst.... Jack, You're looking at a mirror.......

No,  Frazier and Nicol are experts. I just have an average understanding of firearms from having been around them all my life. I was just trying to be kind estimating your knowledge of firearms at the third grade level.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #132 on: February 07, 2019, 04:25:44 PM »
No,  Frazier and Nicol are experts. I just have an average understanding of firearms from having been around them all my life. I was just trying to be kind estimating your knowledge of firearms at the third grade level.

You claim to have an understanding of firearms due to, "having been around them all my life". Exactly which end of these firearms were you facing?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: February 07, 2019, 04:25:44 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #133 on: February 07, 2019, 05:03:18 PM »
Here's Walt's "logic"

- It's impossible to drop a single cartridge into a Carcano, close the bolt, and fire it.

- But Walt, here are several videos of people dropping a single cartridge into a Carcano, closing the bolt, and firing it.

- Then those rifles must have been modified, because it's impossible to drop a single cartridge into a Carcano, close the bolt, and fire it.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 08:23:59 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #134 on: February 07, 2019, 08:00:38 PM »

I just have an average understanding of firearms from having been around them all my life.

WOWEE!!...ZOWIE!!!   What a candid admission..... So you don't even own a Mannlicher Carcano!!....And I most certain do....

That puts you in your place.....And I thank you....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: February 07, 2019, 08:00:38 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #135 on: February 07, 2019, 08:24:52 PM »
WOWEE!!...ZOWIE!!!   What a candid admission..... So you don't even own a Mannlicher Carcano!!....And I most certain do....

I think that just illustrates that he doesn't make stuff up like you do.