Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What happened to the Mauser?  (Read 92342 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: What happened to the Mauser?
« Reply #120 on: July 04, 2018, 02:21:38 AM »
Advertisement
Which one?

The one born in New Orleans  and was taller and heavier
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 02:23:49 AM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: July 04, 2018, 02:21:38 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #121 on: July 04, 2018, 02:24:55 AM »
The one born in New Orleans  and was taller and heavier

:D

JohnM

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #122 on: July 04, 2018, 03:00:05 AM »

:D

JohnM

Was it the other way around? Damn it!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: July 04, 2018, 03:00:05 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #123 on: July 04, 2018, 06:40:00 AM »
sorry Joe no i don't Just the Mary Ferrell link and the document Mitch mentions, but i don't know where that is from

The doc I mentioned is the one you linked to.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #124 on: July 04, 2018, 02:28:52 PM »
Which one?

Tim Thanks for not ridiculing my position on the two Oswalds I know you, and many other feel it is ridicule worthy, and I totally get it. I don't have a 100 percent conclusion by any means. but when the question of 5'10 came up I just felt I could not avoid it

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: July 04, 2018, 02:28:52 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #125 on: July 04, 2018, 03:56:08 PM »

Ah yes the incoherency argument It is a beauty since it absolves you of all necessity to respond to anything Normally I would say you have all the right moves of a finely trained polemicist, but that would imply you stand and fight but that ain't you

I asked you a simple and straightforward question.  Why would the conspirators introduce a second rifle into the TSBD if the intent was to frame Oswald for the crime using a MC rifle?  Can you answer that or not?  If not, doesn't that tell you something about the likelihood of this scenario?

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #126 on: July 04, 2018, 04:43:33 PM »
I asked you a simple and straightforward question.  Why would the conspirators introduce a second rifle into the TSBD if the intent was to frame Oswald for the crime using a MC rifle?  Can you answer that or not?  If not, doesn't that tell you something about the likelihood of this scenario?

Richard, From all I've read and tried to gather... and seen in photos... I have concluded that Oswald was possibly the first scenario that the conspirators hoped would go down... If Oswald, for some odd reason, had to be rushed to the hospital at 12:20pm that fateful day, there were other nefarious persons in the area called in by their "bosses" to pin the assassination on... possibly in other locations...
JFK was going down that day... The only question was which scenario of assassination would play out, A, B, C, or D.

Which means, quite possibly there were several rifles around in the area November 22, 1963, and events were fairly well orchestrated and planned out, and to be altered depending on how events developed...

Chauncey Holt's book, "Self-Portrait of a Scoundrel," seems very credible to me. He was one of the three tramps, found in the boxcar behind Dealey Plaza... and is absolutely convinced that Oswald was framed... that other nefarious individuals were called in to be on site (like himself), and that he heard four or five shots fired in about 8 seconds.

He writes:

As I was vaguely instructed to do, I settled in and cautiously waited ?in a support position? for the activities to begin. I was extremely nervous because my instructions were so imprecise. Had I had an inkling of the enormity of what was planned, which I had been unwittingly drawn into, I would have fled the area like a scalded dog. Kennedy was due at the Trade Center at 12:30 and, if on schedule, would be passing Dealey Plaza around 12:25. I had been told, emphatically that the disturbance would develop at either the Dal-Tex Building or the School Book Depository, but that great care would be taken to see that no one in the motorcade or in the crowd was injured. There were many other individuals....

I, and apparently Harrelson and Montoya as well, had been provided with the location of a boxcar, containing weapons and explosives, which the ATF was ostensibly was interested in. If the police swarmed over the area, I was to hide in that boxcar, which would appear from the outside to be locked. I was assured, in any event, that this boxcar would not be searched. If it were searched, I would simply show my credentials. These instructions, apparently, had been given to Montoya and Harrelson, as well. Since I was an all old hand at planning ?black operations,? I should have known there was more to this plot than I had been told. The plans were too meticulous to have involved a mere attempt to create a disturbance. This has weighed heavy on me, since that day, which now seems like remote antiquity. (Holt, Chauncey. Self-Portrait of a Scoundrel (Kindle Locations 3174-3180). Trine Day. Kindle Edition.)

There quite possibly were more rifles on site than Oswald's MC... IMO...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: July 04, 2018, 04:43:33 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #127 on: July 04, 2018, 04:47:57 PM »

Richard a couple of points First you fail to even acknowledge that questions such as this require a speculative framework that is different from seemingly empirical facts, and that generally empirical, or forensic facts,, take precedence over speculation Second you use this this strategy on a regular basis I get it that there is no obvious reason that this was done. We had this same conversation regarding Oswald's multiple wallets I told you then that conspirators may have provided themselves with multiple contingencies with multiple guns, wallets, Klein's rifle orders, etc So I am not planning on answering your question any further than that Sorry