Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: "Project Oswald" was madness !!!  (Read 704 times)

Offline Michael Walton

Re: "Project Oswald" was madness !!!
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2018, 11:53:09 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sounds also like the lone gunman theory.

You're exactly right. Not quite a million and one confluences, but plenty to raise reasonable doubt in even the most naive individual.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2018, 11:53:09 PM »

Online Jerry Freeman

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2018, 10:33:58 PM »
I am convinced that someone was impersonating Oswald.
A separated at birth- Lee and Harvey.....ehhh
But this is curious.....
From the testimony of Ruth Paine---
Mrs. PAINE - I might point out that I didn't know Lee had a middle name until I had occasion to fill out forms for Marina in Parkland Hospital.
Mr. JENNER - That is when you learned that his middle name was Harvey and his initial was H?
Mrs. PAINE - Right.
Then testimony resumed that afternoon...
Mr. JENNER - Similar. All right, thank you. Mr. Chairman, because of the point raised by Representative Ford with particular reference to the word "photographer" which, by the way, is misspelled, it is spelled "f-o-t-o-g-r-a-p-e-r," and things of that sort do occur as you have already noted in many of his writings, very bad misspellings.
Mr. McCLOY - Yes, his grammar seems to be better than this spelling.
Mr. JENNER - Yes. This form is an official form printed of the Texas State License Bureau entitled "Application for Texas driver's license," on the line provided for "name" there appears over "first name", "Lee"; over "middle name", "Harvey"; and "last name", "Oswald."
Then notice after some testimony,  that out of the blue.. she calls Lee-- "Harvey"!!
Mr. JENNER - Whenever this doesn't include Lee Harvey Oswald would you be good enough to tell us?
Mrs. PAINE - When he was not present?
Mr. JENNER - That is right.
Mrs. PAINE - My recollection is that he was present most of the weekend. He went out to buy groceries, came in with a cheery call to his two girls, saying, "Yabutchski," which means girls, the Russian word for girls, as he came in the door. It was more like Harvey than I had seen him before. He remembered this time. I saw him reading a pocketbook.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2018, 12:24:55 AM »
Keep in mind, too, that although there are some good JFK conspiracy authors, there are also charlatans.  Although John Armstrong now claims to allow you to get the HL book and CD for free, he used to also charge $60 bucks for his HL opus.  Just like another charlatan, Dave Lifton, who made his millions on his other fake theory Best Evidence, and will probably make another million on his upcoming dishonest book Final Charade. Because, you know, there's always a million suckers out there ready to be duped.

As opposed to Posner and Bugliosi who just did it out of the goodness of their hearts...

Online Jerry Freeman

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2018, 01:24:18 AM »
As opposed to Posner and Bugliosi who just did it out of the goodness of their hearts...

Don't forget David Belin's ...You are the Jury. All of them joined at the backside.

There is only one lone nut version of the story. No matter how impossible...improbable or miraculous.. one guy did it.

That left 1001 conspiracy theories with any variation-- a dash of generals and wealthy Texas businessmen a sprinkle of rogue CIA hatchet men and Alpha 66 Cubans...a mixture of corrupt politicians and dirty cops...all who really hated JFK = one amazing cover up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2018, 01:24:18 AM »