Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gary Mack and the about face !  (Read 41248 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Gary Mack and the about face !
« Reply #144 on: July 27, 2018, 09:25:09 PM »
Advertisement
Well, well.  Look who's calling a witness a liar when it suits him!

It only happened one way.

Btw if I had nothing like you I would make a HUGE song and dance about my non-usage of the word "liar" but I'm above that.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: July 27, 2018, 09:25:09 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #145 on: July 27, 2018, 09:36:48 PM »
Ok.

Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Instead of relying on your biased interpretation of what you side believes Hill was saying let's let Hill show us what he meant and what do you know here we see Hill describing precisely what is seen in the Zapruder/Autopsy photos/X Rays.

Btw hiding the evidence by editing the above gif out your reply to my post is really sad.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #146 on: July 27, 2018, 09:37:02 PM »

In Mytton-land a contrived software-generated morph is somehow evidence of "what happened".

Btw if I had nothing like you I would make a HUGE song and dance about my non-usage of the word "liar" but I'm above that.

Of course you are.  Too bad you're not above lying.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: July 27, 2018, 09:37:02 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #147 on: July 27, 2018, 09:40:00 PM »
Instead of relying on your biased interpretation of what you side believes Hill was saying let's let Hill show us what he meant and what do you know here we see Hill describing precisely what is seen in the Zapruder/Autopsy photos/X Rays.

Here's where we insert a quote of Mytton or one of his buddies explaining how decades later recollections are inferior to earlier accounts.

It only happened one way:

Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #148 on: July 27, 2018, 09:48:44 PM »
In Mytton-land a contrived software-generated morph is somehow evidence of "what happened".

No, as usual you don't know what you are looking at, it's showing a stereoscopic pair of Autopsy Photos.
The animation is just the icing on the cake and proves we have two perfectly depth mapped matched images.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: July 27, 2018, 09:48:44 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #149 on: July 27, 2018, 10:04:24 PM »

JohnM

The above is Blevins worthy. This is the company you are now keeping.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #150 on: July 27, 2018, 10:05:10 PM »
          The above is Blevins worthy. This is the company you are now keeping.

You've already said this.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: July 27, 2018, 10:05:10 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #151 on: July 27, 2018, 10:25:37 PM »

You've already said this.

JohnM

Yet you continue to discredit yourself. STOP posting this cartoon worthy garbage.