Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Gary Mack and the about face !  (Read 6155 times)

Offline Michael Walton

Re: Gary Mack and the about face !
« Reply #110 on: July 22, 2018, 11:19:20 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mack did not "switch sides".

Pay attention.  Geez.

You don't know what you're talking about.  I'd advise you to go to Kennedys and King and do a search.  Mack used to be only a CT and then got hired and "switched sides."  If you don't consider that "switching sides" then I feel sorry for you.

And if you don't think many of the dishonest shows that he hosted on Discovery were dishonest, then I also feel sorry for you. Take the wool away from your eyes, please.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: July 22, 2018, 11:19:20 AM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #111 on: July 22, 2018, 11:28:49 AM »

It only happened one way.

The most important eyewitness is dead center, Humes had the appropriate training and wrote a comprehensive and detailed autopsy report that perfectly reflects all the other professional eyewitnesses.

JohnM

To john Myton - explain this please?

Note the beveled outshoot (circular shape).

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #112 on: July 22, 2018, 01:18:37 PM »
To john Myton - explain this please?

Note the beveled outshoot (circular shape).

Michael,  You might as well be debating a doorknob.....    Mytton has the reasoning ability of a doorknob.

Online John Agee

« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2018, 02:51:54 PM »
That's my point, Mike. When you compare the witness statements to the autopsy measurements and the drawings created for the commission, it's clear the back wound was moved. But this just isn't true for the head wound. The head wound depicted in CE 388 is high on the back of the head, slightly behind where it is shown in the autopsy photos. This is where the Parkland witnesses on average placed the wound. This leads to a question. If the WC was so brazen as to move the back wound...why didn't they move the head wound? For me, the answer is clear. it's because the WC didn't think they needed to move the head wound. It's not that they wouldn't have, if they'd felt they needed to. The Clark Panel, after all, moved the entrance wound when they realized the WC's trajectory made little sense.

Now, some will try to sell you that because some witnesses thought the large head wound was further back on the skull than shown in the autopsy photos this means they disavowed the photos and that the photos are thereby discredited, but this is a bunch of hooey. The vast majority of witnesses to view the autopsy photos assumed they were authentic, and showed the wounds they saw. Many of those cited as "back of the head" witnesses, in fact, defended the authenticity of the autopsy photos, and assumed they'd been mistaken. In fact, when one looks closely at this issue, and reads all the statements and testimony, one finds that "conspiracy" writers such as (well, you know who they are) have routinely misrepresented the statements of the Parkland (and Bethesda) witnesses to sell their embarrassing belief the large head wound observed at Parkland was a gaping hole low on the back of JFK's head between his ears. I discuss this ad nauseum in chapters 18c and 18d of patspeer.com.

Pat, how many shots were fired, do you have a theory on this? Based on your claims, presentations, etc, I think you need at least 5 shots.

Let's say you are correct on the location of the President's back wound, and let's say you are correct that the single bullet theory is hooey. So the President's entrance "throat" wound would be a separate shot from the front, correct? Good luck showing a trajectory for that frontal shot that works. So we have at least 2 shots so far. Now we have to account for the Governor's wounds. According to your youtube presentation in 2014, the Governor's wounds do not line up for a single bullet. So how many bullets hit the Governor, two? three? And we have the President's head wound; clearly that is a separate bullet. Most witnesses heard 3 shots. Some heard 2 shots. The vast majority heard 2 or 3 shots. Yes, I know, witnesses are mistaken. Seems to me, you need at least 5 shots: 3 shots hit Kennedy (back, throat, head) and at least 2 shots hit the Governor (based on your claim that the Governor's wounds do not line up).

How many shots Pat? five? six?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2018, 04:45:52 PM »

The chain of possession of JFK's Body having been broken at some point between AF1 and Bethesda makes the consistent description of his head wound by the Parkland Professionals the only Professional Opinion bearing legal merit. Location = BACK of the Head. Earlier corroboration of the location of this wound is supplied by SA Clint Hill. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2018, 04:45:52 PM »

Online Bill Chapman

« Reply #115 on: July 22, 2018, 05:51:14 PM »
No, Im saying that 20+ people at Parkland described a back of the head wound.

LOL. How many of yours did? Newman? Zapruder?

Jackie

Online Bill Chapman

« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2018, 06:01:51 PM »
Key phrase to understand = 'rear portion'

Hill said the rear portion of the head
He also said blood and brain matter was all over the rear portion of the car

Take a look at a sample of 'rear portion', kiddies:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginrear-portion-of-a-rusty-car-high-res-stock-photography/ngs0_6195y
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 06:24:58 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #117 on: July 22, 2018, 06:03:18 PM »
We have no way of knowing if the autopsy X-rays and photographs are genuine. In fact, much work over the years has shown that they do not represent the actual wounds witnessed on November 22, 1963.

The old CT-Catch 22 mantra.  Don't like the evidence? Then suggest it is fake.  Therefore ensuring nothing can ever convince them of a fact they don't like. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #117 on: July 22, 2018, 06:03:18 PM »

Online Bill Chapman

« Reply #118 on: July 22, 2018, 06:21:56 PM »
The old CT-Catch 22 mantra.  Don't like the evidence? Then suggest it is fake.  Therefore ensuring nothing can ever convince them of a fact they don't like.

It's the cognitive-dissonance thing: The facts don't match conspiracy-monger beliefs. Therefore to CTers, everyone just has to be lying, everything just has to be faked.

And I wonder how the Parkland doctors managed to see the back of the head without also seeing the back/neck wound.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 07:01:47 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Bill Chapman

« Reply #119 on: July 22, 2018, 07:36:36 PM »
You don't know what you're talking about.  I'd advise you to go to Kennedys and King and do a search.  Mack used to be only a CT and then got hired and "switched sides."  If you don't consider that "switching sides" then I feel sorry for you.

And if you don't think many of the dishonest shows that he hosted on Discovery were dishonest, then I also feel sorry for you. Take the wool away from your eyes, please.

'Take the wool away from your eyes, please'
 ???

Mack came to the conclusion that Oswald had help. That's been known for some time.
Maybe put away those shears and dip yourself into some honest research.

New York Times

[EXCERPT]

Over time, he [Mack] adopted a much more measured view of the assassination.

I had learned the basics step back and look at all sides, he told The Dallas Morning News, referring to his journalistic training. But Id read all the pro-conspiracy books and was convinced they were probably right. When I decided to step back, I realized they werent telling me the whole story, just one side of it.

He eventually settled on what might be called conspiracy lite. That is, he doubted that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, and believed, at least, that there was more to the Oswald story than we know, but shed the more lurid hypotheses in favor of scientific detachment.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 07:47:42 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #119 on: July 22, 2018, 07:36:36 PM »