Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 1+1+1=6  (Read 27324 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: 1+1+1=6
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2018, 02:22:03 PM »
Advertisement
Remember also that the lead car "waits" in the "tunnel" for the whole event to unfold - a nice safe distance by the looks of it.    They waited there and allowed the JFK limo to pass them on the way to the hospital according to what you see in the late stages of the Zapruder film.   I don't see much point in believing anything Kellerman said - especially when he is ducked in the front seat and the driver has his head placed close to the windshield to avoid the glass spray from the bullets coming from the front at a 1/2 second interval.  Glass spray certainly will show up in the sunlight which is exactly what it did and what you would expect!

There are also 2 other interesting events to look at.   You see the righthandside (RHS) Secret Service (SS) man (passenger side) in the follow up car on the running boards duck in another footage.   No one else does - so he saw something unusual andmay have had the line of sight of the gunfire coming towards him is my take!   Again adds up to the guy rolling in the grass and sitting there, winded after the event!

You also note the person with the "black afro" freeze in her tracks at Z322 and go the other way away from the scene.   This can be verified with the other vantage point footage.    She saw something going down as well.  Who is she?  That is half a second after Z313!  Zapruder's camera shakes and blurs coincidentally with Z330 "light event" and the absence of Kellerman upright in the seat during those frames.   Zapruder saw its unforgettable damage and heard the unmistakable shot ring out!  The blur and change in the President from before and after these few frames cannot go unnoticed.    Jacqueline reacts thereafter as well and decides to flee the scene thinking she maybe next! 

Its pretty simple if you don't believe a number of concocted and fabricated stories to cover up the whole scene.  However, it was required that our Carcano bolt action sniper rifle held by none other than the quickly deceased LHO wears it.  Failure to buy his "neck shot" and head shot means there is a large number of people involved and not just a lone gunman.   There is a reason information is withheld for 50 years - otherwise why not let the truth reveal itself to the people immediately.   Always told it is a matter of national security.  You bet it is if it would be found to be an inside job.  Can you trust the organizations that don't report to congress and are not held accountable to the people?   Your best shots that don't miss come from very close, point blank and directly in line if the target is moving!

Reminds me of modern day shooter Paddock in Las Vegas.  He supposedly committed suicide, they had his body cremated already and there is no autopsy report yet.   That is in public interest?     Why not have a normal investigation and not quickly cover things up if what they tell you is the truth?  Who benefits from these delays?    That smells of rotten fish too!  Just my opinion!

There is a reason information is withheld for 50 years - otherwise why not let the truth reveal itself to the people immediately.   Always told it is a matter of national security.  You bet it is if it would be found to be an inside job.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2018, 02:22:03 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2018, 05:18:03 PM »
Remember also that the lead car "waits" in the "tunnel" for the whole event to unfold - a nice safe distance by the looks of it.    They waited there and allowed the JFK limo to pass them on the way to the hospital according to what you see in the late stages of the Zapruder film.   I don't see much point in believing anything Kellerman said - especially when he is ducked in the front seat and the driver has his head placed close to the windshield to avoid the glass spray from the bullets coming from the front at a 1/2 second interval.  Glass spray certainly will show up in the sunlight which is exactly what it did and what you would expect!

There are also 2 other interesting events to look at.   You see the righthandside (RHS) Secret Service (SS) man (passenger side) in the follow up car on the running boards duck in another footage.   No one else does - so he saw something unusual andmay have had the line of sight of the gunfire coming towards him is my take!   Again adds up to the guy rolling in the grass and sitting there, winded after the event!

You also note the person with the "black afro" freeze in her tracks at Z322 and go the other way away from the scene.   This can be verified with the other vantage point footage.    She saw something going down as well.  Who is she?  That is half a second after Z313!  Zapruder's camera shakes and blurs coincidentally with Z330 "light event" and the absence of Kellerman upright in the seat during those frames.   Zapruder saw its unforgettable damage and heard the unmistakable shot ring out!  The blur and change in the President from before and after these few frames cannot go unnoticed.    Jacqueline reacts thereafter as well and decides to flee the scene thinking she maybe next! 

Its pretty simple if you don't believe a number of concocted and fabricated stories to cover up the whole scene.  However, it was required that our Carcano bolt action sniper rifle held by none other than the quickly deceased LHO wears it.  Failure to buy his "neck shot" and head shot means there is a large number of people involved and not just a lone gunman.   There is a reason information is withheld for 50 years - otherwise why not let the truth reveal itself to the people immediately.   Always told it is a matter of national security.  You bet it is if it would be found to be an inside job.  Can you trust the organizations that don't report to congress and are not held accountable to the people?   Your best shots that don't miss come from very close, point blank and directly in line if the target is moving!

Reminds me of modern day shooter Paddock in Las Vegas.  He supposedly committed suicide, they had his body cremated already and there is no autopsy report yet.   That is in public interest?     Why not have a normal investigation and not quickly cover things up if what they tell you is the truth?  Who benefits from these delays?    That smells of rotten fish too!  Just my opinion!

Wow, multiple paragraphs of bovine excrement.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2018, 05:31:06 PM »
Wow, multiple paragraphs of bovine excrement.

Perhaps you are competing with Howard Gee on the meaningless taunts category Since John I's seeming disappearance you are now the clear leader Congratulations

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2018, 05:31:06 PM »

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2018, 05:46:29 PM »
Matt G. is a respectful debater.

Since some on both sides, make unkind remarks, one should respect, likewise, those who are civil on both sides.  And none of us are perfect either.

John I would always just bring up situations, not always rebuking a statement but denying it, but basically courteous enough.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2018, 05:54:04 PM »
Thanks Richard I should really just stay out of it with Steve, Howard, and those whose posts are nothing more than pure insult. I am still working on that

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2018, 05:54:04 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2018, 07:05:28 PM »
Six shots, actually might be less than the number of shots that were taken to kill JFK and injure John Connally . Some shots might have missed their mark . The three shot scenario was started right after the assassination and there has been contradictions about the number of shots ever since. A hole in the windshield and a bullet hit the chrome around the windshield and we have a ricochet piece that stung James Tague . It was thought that several shots came into the limo area .

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2018, 07:29:32 PM »
Six shots, actually might be less than the number of shots that were taken to kill JFK and injure John Connally . Some shots might have missed their mark . The three shot scenario was started right after the assassination and there has been contradictions about the number of shots ever since. A hole in the windshield and a bullet hit the chrome around the windshield and we have a ricochet piece that stung James Tague . It was thought that several shots came into the limo area .

More than 6? Do tell.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2018, 07:29:32 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2018, 07:43:38 PM »
Thanks Richard I should really just stay out of it with Steve, Howard, and those whose posts are nothing more than pure insult. I am still working on that

Whenever you misquote witness testimony you will be notified. Whenever you dodge and twist away from said misquote, you will be exposed as a mere buff.

I suggest you find a CT-only forum where you can backslap to your heart's content.