Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 1+1+1=6  (Read 27325 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: 1+1+1=6
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2018, 05:36:59 AM »
Advertisement
Near simultaneous shots on the final salvo Kellerman not a person who guessed three I believe Connally and wife believe 3 hit the car so that makes 4  for it to fit in the official story Not sure Jackie or Greer ever commented on how many shots So that is 3 who said four or more at least if you wish to believe in one missing shot

Kellerman, the Connallys, and Greer all said three shots.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2018, 05:36:59 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2018, 06:16:00 AM »
I think Jackie said she only heard two.

JBC said he only heard two. The first shot that he assumed hit JFK and the last shot that killed JFK. Connally said he didn't hear the shot that hit him. In any event, he thought there were 3 shots.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2018, 03:00:09 PM »
OK, so two of the droolers have a fake sniper firing diversionary shots, while the real assassins are using rifles with silencers and synchronizing their shots with motorcycle backfires, and that's why most people only heard 3 shots.

Do I have that right ?

Any other droolers want to take a crack at how many shots were fired and why the vast majority of witnesses only heard 3 shots ?

No, you do not have it right.....But It's all we could expect from a limited mentality.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2018, 03:00:09 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2018, 05:08:30 PM »
Kellerman, the Connallys, and Greer all said three shots.

The Connally's claimed John Connally was hit be a different bullet than JFK By extension they are admitting to one more bullet than the WC story. I don't have the Kellerman quote , but I remember it being something like it was raining bullets in the limo which is not consistent with two bullets hitting the limo And, while you may not like my perspective , statements that are initially challenging of the WC and then conform to the WC story while testifying still have significance for me.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 05:41:47 PM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2018, 07:46:15 PM »
Well Redrings, here's your chance to 'pull your head out' (can't remember who likes using that phrase) and explain more precisely how many shots were taken and which snipers were using silencers.

By the way Walt, that's a pretty neat trick being able to anticipate when a motorcycle will backfire and synchronize taking a shot at that exact moment.

that's a pretty neat trick being able to anticipate when a motorcycle will backfire and synchronize taking a shot at that exact moment.

My dear mentally challenged friend......  WHERE did I say that the shots were SYNCHRONIZED with the bangs of the motorcycles backfire???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2018, 07:46:15 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2018, 09:36:58 PM »
The Connally's claimed John Connally was hit be a different bullet than JFK By extension they are admitting to one more bullet than the WC story. I don't have the Kellerman quote , but I remember it being something like it was raining bullets in the limo which is not consistent with two bullets hitting the limo And, while you may not like my perspective , statements that are initially challenging of the WC and then conform to the WC story while testifying still have significance for me.

The Connally's claimed John Connally was hit be a different bullet than JFK By extension they are admitting to one more bullet than the WC story.

John Connally said he heard the first shot.  He turned to his right in an attempt to look over his right shoulder because he felt that was where the sound came from.  He said he could not turn far enough around to see over his right shoulder so he decided to turn to his left to attempt to look over his left shoulder.  As he was turning his head from trying to look over his right shoulder to trying to look over his left shoulder, at about the point where he was again facing straight forward, he felt the impact of the bullet to his back.

Connally was assuming that the President was hit by the first shot and that is why he felt that he was hot by a different shot than the President (because he knew he himself was not hit by the first shot).

If the first shot missed, then Connally's assumption, thought a natural one to make, was incorrect.

I don't have the Kellerman quote , but I remember it being something like it was raining bullets in the limo which is not consistent with two bullets hitting the limo

I believe Kellerman used the phrase "a flurry of shells".  When you consider the fact that the shot to Kennedy's skull caused the bullet to disintegrate into many shell fragments, Kellerman was quite correct.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 09:44:20 PM by Bill Brown »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2018, 11:17:26 PM »
Am I understanding Kellerman to be saying JFK was hit then a flurry of shots followed?

Mr. SPECTER. As you are positioning yourself in the witness chair, your right hand is up with the finger at the ear level as if clutching from the right of the head; would that be an accurate description of the position you pictured there?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes. Good. There was enough for me to verify that the man was hit. So, in the same motion I come right back and grabbed the speaker and said to the driver, "Let's get out of here; we are hit," and grabbed the mike and I said, "Lawson, this is Kellerman,"--this is Lawson, who is in the front car. "We are hit; get us to the hospital immediately." Now, in the seconds that I talked just now, a flurry of shells come into the car. I then looked back and this time Mr. Hill, who was riding on the left front bumper of our followup car, was on the back trunk of that car; the President was sideways down into. the back seat.

~snip~

Mr. SPECTER. Now, in your prior testimony you described a flurry of shells into the car. How many shots did you hear after the first noise which you described as sounding like a firecracker?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Mr. Specter, these shells came in all together.
Mr. SPECTER. Are you able to say how many you heard?
Mr. KELLERMAN. I am going to say two, and it was like a double bang--bang, bang.
Mr. SPECTER. You mean now two shots in addition to the first noise?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, sir; yes, sir; at least.
Mr. SPECTER. What is your best estimate of the time, in seconds, from the first noise sounding like a firecracker until the second noise which you heard?
Mr. KELLERMAN. This was instantaneous

~snip~

Mr. SPECTER. Can you describe the sound of the flurry of shots by way of distinction with the way you have described the sound of the first shot?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Well, having heard all types of guns fired, most of them, rather, if I recall correctly these were two sharp reports, sir. Again, I am going to refer to it as like a plane going through a sound barrier; bang, bang.
Mr. SPECTER. Now, you are referring to the flurry?
Mr. KELLERMAN. That is right.
Mr. SPECTER. Did it sound differently from the first noise you have described as being a firecracker?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes; definitely; very much so.

~snip~

Mr. SPECTER. Mr. Kellerman, you said earlier that there were at least two additional shots. Is there any area in your mind or possibility, as you recollect that situation, that there could have been more than two shots, or are you able to say with any certainty?
Mr. KELLERMAN. I am going to say that I have, from the firecracker report and the two other shots that I know, those were three shots. But, Mr. Specter, if President Kennedy had from all reports four wounds, Governor Connally three, there have got to be more than three shots, gentlemen.
Senator COOPER. What is that answer? What did he say?
Mr. SPECTER. Will you repeat that, Mr. Kellerman?
Mr. KELLERMAN.President Kennedy had four wounds, two in the head and shoulder and the neck. Governor Connally, from our reports, had three. There have got to be more than three shots.
Representative FORD. Is that why you have described--
Mr. KELLERMAN. The flurry.
Representative FORD. The noise as a flurry?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 11:22:48 PM by Gary Craig »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2018, 11:17:26 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2018, 11:29:22 PM »

John Connally said he heard the first shot.  He turned to his right in an attempt to look over his right shoulder because he felt that was where the sound came from.  He said he could not turn far enough around to see over his right shoulder so he decided to turn to his left to attempt to look over his left shoulder.  As he was turning his head from trying to look over his right shoulder to trying to look over his left shoulder, at about the point where he was again facing straight forward, he felt the impact of the bullet to his back.

Connally was assuming that the President was hit by the first shot and that is why he felt that he was hot by a different shot than the President (because he knew he himself was not hit by the first shot).

If the first shot missed, then Connally's assumption, thought a natural one to make, was incorrect.

I believe Kellerman used the phrase "a flurry of shells".  When you consider the fact that the shot to Kennedy's skull caused the bullet to disintegrate into many shell fragments, Kellerman was quite correct.

Except Connally's wife, Nellie, who was sitting next to him, saw JFK hit by the first shot, then watched her

husband turn in his seat before he was hit in the back by the second shot.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 11:35:33 PM by Gary Craig »