Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: 1+1+1=6  (Read 3508 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: 1+1+1=6
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2018, 05:54:04 PM »
Thanks Richard I should really just stay out of it with Steve, Howard, and those whose posts are nothing more than pure insult. I am still working on that

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2018, 05:54:04 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2018, 07:05:28 PM »
Six shots, actually might be less than the number of shots that were taken to kill JFK and injure John Connally . Some shots might have missed their mark . The three shot scenario was started right after the assassination and there has been contradictions about the number of shots ever since. A hole in the windshield and a bullet hit the chrome around the windshield and we have a ricochet piece that stung James Tague . It was thought that several shots came into the limo area .

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2018, 07:29:32 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Six shots, actually might be less than the number of shots that were taken to kill JFK and injure John Connally . Some shots might have missed their mark . The three shot scenario was started right after the assassination and there has been contradictions about the number of shots ever since. A hole in the windshield and a bullet hit the chrome around the windshield and we have a ricochet piece that stung James Tague . It was thought that several shots came into the limo area .

More than 6? Do tell.

Online Bill Chapman

« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2018, 07:43:38 PM »
Thanks Richard I should really just stay out of it with Steve, Howard, and those whose posts are nothing more than pure insult. I am still working on that

Whenever you misquote witness testimony you will be notified. Whenever you dodge and twist away from said misquote, you will be exposed as a mere buff.

I suggest you find a CT-only forum where you can backslap to your heart's content.

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2018, 07:47:40 PM »
Perhaps you are competing with Howard Gee on the meaningless taunts category Since John I's seeming disappearance you are now the clear leader Congratulations

There you go sticking your nose in somebody else's posts. Quite a few of you new nuts don't have a grasp on the facts yet do you? YouTube is doing you harm. Reading is fundamental .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2018, 07:47:40 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2018, 07:51:57 PM »
There you go sticking your nose in somebody else's posts. Quite a few of you new nuts don't have a grasp on the facts yet do you? YouTube is doing you harm. Reading is fundamental .

I am happy to ignore you Steve I even mentioned my regret earlier

Offline Stewart Hart

« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2018, 09:11:49 PM »
No one who labels others as “Drooling fools” is interested in intelligent, honest debate.
There is the interviews the day of the event
The FBI coercion interviews
The Warren commission printed testimony
The shock of many who testified that their testimony was changed
It is extremely difficult to determine the number of shots due to a evidence masking autopsy
There are many wild theories without evidence
The lack of evidence is intentional

Many disagree
Few resort to insults

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2018, 10:22:03 PM »
Why do you say three shots? Because the WC told you so. You weren't there so you have no way of knowing for sure, but you feel comfortable telling others that they are wrong as if you were.

If that's how you treat evidence i.e. you can only trust what your own senses tell you at the time of the incident then no one on this forum can contribute anything at all to the discussion as none of us was there in the plaza at 12.30pm on 11.22.63. Anyway, how many shots do you think were fired in DP that day?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2018, 10:22:03 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2018, 10:35:51 PM »
Whenever you misquote witness testimony you will be notified. Whenever you dodge and twist away from said misquote, you will be exposed as a mere buff.

I suggest you find a CT-only forum where you can backslap to your heart's content.

This is indeed very intimidating Bill Looks like i am going to shape up my act with new quote sheriff in town

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2018, 11:29:34 PM »
I wonder if you even know why the WC claimed that there were three shots.

Forensic evidence and witness statements. How many shots do you say were fired?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2018, 11:29:34 PM »