Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Shifty-Eyed Fritz and the Murder of Oswald  (Read 8009 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Shifty-Eyed Fritz and the Murder of Oswald
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2018, 03:35:32 AM »
Advertisement
 I get that Steve Just wondering what the headlines would look like I am giving Ruby more credit than I did before This car is honking at him and almost running him over and he apparently is so focused, or oblivious, he carries on unfazed Certainly Ruby could not have anticipated a car trying to hit him during this. Unless this was the part they needed to rehearse

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2018, 03:35:32 AM »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2018, 03:51:02 AM »
I get that Steve Just wondering what the headlines would look like I am giving Ruby more credit than I did before This car is honking at him and almost running him over and he apparently is so focused, or oblivious, he carries on unfazed Certainly Ruby could not have anticipated a car trying to hit him during this. Unless this was the part they needed to rehearse

Come on Matt. Have you never been 'in the zone' when playing a sport or when anger starts to consume you? I expect most people could relate to that. Ruby was observed by his staff acting like a madman when bouncing customers down the stairs then minutes later wonder what had gotten hold of him.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2018, 04:32:30 AM »
Come on Matt. Have you never been 'in the zone' when playing a sport or when anger starts to consume you? I expect most people could relate to that. Ruby was observed by his staff acting like a madman when bouncing customers down the stairs then minutes later wonder what had gotten hold of him.

I said I was impressed with his focus, but if there were rehearsals he loses points. I am mostly just joking around Steve Not everything need be behind are battle lines

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2018, 04:32:30 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2018, 12:09:32 AM »
Starting at 1:24 ...... this reporter guy looks right at -  Jack Ruby   ..and then shakes his head at him like 'Gotta love it'.

There's a longer version of that somewhere out there Jerry where IIRC, he's not smiling at him but clocking him hard, like he's concered and Ruby leans near him and could almost mutter something to him. I'd love to know who that reporter was and if he went on the record with anything significant.
Also that line "mind the car", beautiful.

I see the vehicle pulling up snd honking as a distraction, that would have needed to be coordinated with someone outside who could see them coming and give the driver a nod. Correct me if I'm wrong but LHO was leaving in an armoured truck, not a low vehicle with windows easy enough to throw bricks through.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2018, 05:35:33 PM »
This is what it would have looked like if the car had run over Ruby throwing his shot off.  Or even better, if Oswald had had a lawyer working with him from day one:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2018, 05:35:33 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2018, 09:28:17 PM »
  I am not especially fond of predicting the what if questions, but it is an arena that shows the style of logical inference one carries with them so it does have value It also gives insights to I guess what you call system analysis, or in other words insight into the power mechanisms that were in place at the time Amway I find it more likely Oswald gets convicted, most likely by minimizing what he is allowed to testify to based on national security state secrets etc  Also the temperament of the jury seems likely tilted for wanting to convict An example might be in regard to 9/11, if Atta had not conveniently provided all the details of the plot with the suitcase in the trunk, along with the apparent lack of the hijackers using their real names in the passenger manifests, then we would have been no way of determining who carried it off In my opinion this country, and perhaps most, would just come unglued I am not sure there is a word that totally defines what I am getting at.Overwhelming Cognitive dissonance
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 05:44:22 AM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2018, 01:27:32 AM »
There's a longer version of that somewhere out there where  he's not smiling at him but  Correct me if I'm wrong but LHO was leaving in an armoured truck, not a low vehicle with windows easy enough to throw bricks through.
Hopefully, you can find a link to that clip.

One slightly delay might be changing plans when they realize the armored
car was too tall to fit under the hanging lights so they used it as a
decoy and then got a car to take away Oswald.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.assassination.jfk/dRI4Jcx7grY

An initial plan to load him inside a waiting armored police vehicle was scratched when it wouldn't fit through the entrance because of low-hanging air conditioners.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jfk-assassin-article-1.1514569

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2018, 01:27:32 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2018, 02:03:57 AM »
As with so many, out of the ordinary things, happening that whole weekend and since hindsight is 20/20, it is a miracle that more people were not killed during the chaos that followed, once JFK was assassinated. There had to be a head-honcho guiding all of these bizarre happenings from the time JFK was shot and on thru the weekend and ending on Monday with JFK's funeral and burial . I thought it was very odd for the burials of JFK , J.D. Tippit , and Lee Harvey Oswald to happen so soon after their deaths. JFK murdered on Friday the 22nd and buried on Monday the 25th , Tippit is murdered on the 22nd and buried on the 25th and Oswald is murdered on the 24th and buried on November 25th just like JFK and Tippit . What was the hurry to get these 3 buried so quickly ? Who was running the " SHOW " that weekend . Did J. Edgar Hoover throw his weight around during that time . Fritz just seemed to be one of many along with Henry Wade who basically had the case wrapped up as did J. Edgar Hoover. Do you really think it was just happenstance that Ruby wandered down the ramp and shot Oswald in front of the world ? As they say , Oswald was actually moved later than he was supposed to be which made it look like Ruby just happen to wander in and be lucky enough to do his job which was to take out Oswald before he got a chance to talk . They might have waited until Ruby was in place before bringing Oswald out , to be shot . And  the "Suits" bring the Carcano to the morgue and put ink on Orswalds hands and then put the rifle in Oswalds hands . Paul Groody said it was very hard trying to get the ink off of Oswalds hands .