Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Shifty-Eyed Fritz and the Murder of Oswald  (Read 8113 times)

Offline Michael Walton

Shifty-Eyed Fritz and the Murder of Oswald
« on: June 08, 2018, 09:43:17 PM »
Advertisement
Fritz was a little bit on the beady eyed and shifty eyed. Like a lot of things that weekend, things could have been and should have been but weren't.

So I ask - did Will Fritz know it was going to happen? Does his shifty-eyed look indicate he knew Ruby was going to move in and do the deed? Is it obvious he knew it was going to happen and broke the ring of protection, then ever-so-slowly turns around to look *after* the shot was fired.  Kind of like an over casual "What...me worry" look while the young fella was scared spombleprofglidnoctobunsless by the same shot?

Or is it all just one big happenstance?

JFK Assassination Forum

Shifty-Eyed Fritz and the Murder of Oswald
« on: June 08, 2018, 09:43:17 PM »

Offline Michael Chambers

Re: Shifty-Eyed Fritz and the Murder of Oswald
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 12:11:15 AM »
So I ask - did Will Fritz know it was going to happen?

I'd say the odds are pretty short that he did.

Whether he did or not it still makes me wonder why the sacrifice of major player Ruby for the job.

I mean as I understand it he is very much not a Kennedy or even staunch patriot man. 8) ;)

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 02:39:44 AM »
It was denied, but just about every cop on the force knew 'Good ole' Jack'.
very much not a Kennedy man
Much like his police friends.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 02:39:44 AM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 11:03:17 AM »

Whether he did or not it still makes me wonder why the sacrifice of major player Ruby for the job.

There is evidence had mob ties.  He was making calls to Mob people before the murder. LNers will say "so what" but how many Mob people do YOU know? Evidence shows he ran guns to Cuba back in the 50's too.  From Spartacus:

In his book, Crime of the Century, Michael Kurtz points out: "In the month prior to the assassination, Ruby telephoned Irwin Weiner, a "frontman for organized crime"; Robert "Barney" Baker, an associate of Jimmy Hoffa's; Nofio J. Pecora, a lieutenant of the reputed Louisiana Mafia boss Carlos Marcello; Lewis McWillie, who had ties with organized crime figures Santos Trafficante and Meyer Lansky; and Murray "Dusty" Miller, another individual closely allied with Hoffa and the Mafia."

In his book, JFK: The Second Plot (1992), Matthew Smith points out that Thomas H. Killam, a man who worked for Jack Ruby, claimed that there was a link between his former employer, Lee Harvey Oswald and the Mafia. He told his brother, "I am a dead man, but I have run as far as I am running." Killam was found dead in an alley with his throat cut in March, 1964. Smith points out that Dorothy Kilgallenalso died in mysterious circumstances after interviewing Ruby in prison in November 1965.

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKSruby.htm

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 04:19:30 PM »
There is evidence had mob ties.  He was making calls to Mob people before the murder. LNers will say "so what" but how many Mob people do YOU know? Evidence shows he ran guns to Cuba back in the 50's too.  From Spartacus:

In his book, Crime of the Century, Michael Kurtz points out: "In the month prior to the assassination, Ruby telephoned Irwin Weiner, a "frontman for organized crime"; Robert "Barney" Baker, an associate of Jimmy Hoffa's; Nofio J. Pecora, a lieutenant of the reputed Louisiana Mafia boss Carlos Marcello; Lewis McWillie, who had ties with organized crime figures Santos Trafficante and Meyer Lansky; and Murray "Dusty" Miller, another individual closely allied with Hoffa and the Mafia."

In his book, JFK: The Second Plot (1992), Matthew Smith points out that Thomas H. Killam, a man who worked for Jack Ruby, claimed that there was a link between his former employer, Lee Harvey Oswald and the Mafia. He told his brother, "I am a dead man, but I have run as far as I am running." Killam was found dead in an alley with his throat cut in March, 1964. Smith points out that Dorothy Kilgallenalso died in mysterious circumstances after interviewing Ruby in prison in November 1965.

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKSruby.htm

Thomas H. Killam, a man who worked for Jack Ruby, claimed that there was a link between his former employer, Lee Harvey Oswald and the Mafia.

Why....Is Lee Oswald always included??   As if he was a active and knowing participant in the plot that concluded with his own death.

Lee was a nothing but a naive and trusting dupe....a patsy.....   A kid with illusions of James Bond running through his head.   Lee wasn't stupid....He would have been smart enough to realize that any assassin would never escape alive.
He would have known that any active role in the murder of the President would be the end of his life....and he clearly denied any active role when he said...."I'm just a patsy!"

And as for blaming the coup on another "boogie man"  in the recognized villainy of the "Mafia" to allow secure comfort in blaming a known villain ....that's just a way of avoiding the uncomfortable FACTS that the "evil Mafia" did not have the power to control the autopsy or the sham "investigation".

The "mafia" that was responsible for the murder of John Kennedy was controlled by the ultimate "Godfather" ...John Edgar Hoover.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 04:19:30 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 07:40:47 PM »
Fritz was a little bit on the beady eyed and shifty eyed. Like a lot of things that weekend, things could have been and should have been but weren't.

I posted this in the "Ramp' thread-
A look from a different camera. He looked like a nonchalant zombie .......

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,737.msg17991.html#msg17991

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2018, 07:46:42 PM »
I posted this in the "Ramp' thread-
A look from a different camera. He looked like a nonchalant zombie .......

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,737.msg17991.html#msg17991

That settles it then. He was in on it. What's that make it? About 50 or 60 in on it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2018, 07:46:42 PM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2018, 11:46:08 PM »
did Will Fritz know it was going to happen?

No

Does his shifty-eyed look indicate he knew Ruby was going to move in and do the deed?

No

Is it obvious he knew it was going to happen and broke the ring of protection

No