Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is the mystery of throat and back wounds a draw?  (Read 4754 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Is the mystery of throat and back wounds a draw?
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2022, 11:44:02 PM »
Advertisement
Mr. Specter - Assuming some factors in addition to those which you personally observed, Dr. Baxter, what would your opinion be if these additional facts were present: First, the President had a bullet wound of entry on the right posterior thorax just above the upper border of the Scapula with the wound measuring 7 by 4 mm. in oval shape, being 14 cm. from the tip of the right acromion process and 14 cm. below the tip of the right mastoid process--assume this is the set of facts, that the wound Just described was caused by a 6.5 mm bullet shot from approximately 160 to 250 feet away from the President, from a weapon having a muzzle velocity of approximately 2,000 feet per second, assuming as a third factor that the bullet passed through the President's body, going in between the strap muscles of the shoulder without violating the pleura space and exited at a point in the midline of the neck, would the hole which you saw on the President's throat be consistent with an exit point, assuming the factors which I have Just given to you?
Dr. Baxter - Although it would be unusual for a high velocity missile of this type to cause a wound as you have described, the passage through tissue planes of this density could have well resulted in the sequence which you outline; namely, that the anterior wound does represent a wound of exit.
Mr. Specter - What would be the considerations which, in your mind, would make it, as you characterized it, unlikely?
Dr. Baxter - It would be unlikely because the damage that the bullet would create would be---first its speed would create a shock wave which would damage a larger number of tissues, as in its path, it would tend to strike, or usually would strike, tissues of greater density than this particular missile did and would then begin to tumble and would create larger jagged--the further it went, the more jagged would be the damage that it created; so that ordinarily there would have been a rather large wound of exit.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2022, 11:44:02 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2022, 12:37:32 AM »
The conscientious Dr Curtis.....
Mr. SPECTER - Did you observe any perforation or hole in the President's throat?
Dr. CURTIS - No; I didn't. But that doesn't mean it wasn't there.
Mr. SPECTER - Did you have an opportunity to look closely for it?
Dr. CURTIS - I focused my attention on his neck for an instant, and that's all.
Mr. SPECTER - Did you hear any discussion among any of the doctors about an opening on his neck?
Dr. CURTIS - No; I didn't.
Mr. SPECTER - Did you make any written report concerning your activity on the President?
Dr. CURTIS - No; I didn't.
Mr. SPECTER - Have you any notes or writings of any sort concerning your work with the President?
Dr. CURTIS - No.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2022, 12:43:16 AM »
From The testimony of Dr. Martin G. White...
Mr. SPECTER - And what did you do in connection with the President's treatment?
Dr. WHITE - I put an intervenous cutdown in the President's right foot.
Mr. SPECTER - Did you have an opportunity to observe any of his wounds?
Dr. WHITE - I saw the wound in his head as he was brought into the trauma room where he was treated.
Mr. SPECTER - Did you observe any other wounds?
Dr. WHITE - No, I did not see any other.
Mr. SPECTER - Did you observe specifically a wound in the neck?
Dr. WHITE - I did not look and did not observe any.
I guess you wouldn't see anything if you don't look ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2022, 12:43:16 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2022, 01:48:03 AM »
Once again , how did that small hole in the neck , which had a tracheostomy made over it in Dallas , turn into a very wide gash once JFK's body was at Bethesda and Parkland only saw a small hole in the front of the neck and a large blown out hole in the Occipital area which was in the rear of the head . No one else saw any other wounds on the presidents head . How did the top of JFK's head and the right side of his head become so injured after JFK's body left Dallas ? If the Parkland Drs. had seen the head injuries that Bethesda saw , then the Parkland Drs. would have known that there was no way that JFK could have survived . There is no mystery about what happened to JFK , especially when it comes to the wounds .

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2022, 01:58:30 AM »

That the top of JFK's head is blown off is evidenced in a number of ways. In the clip below pay particular attention to the shape of JFK's head before the headshot and then to the massive crater that appears in the top of his head immediately after:

The injury is clearly to the top of his head:

The gif below was created by John Mytton and clearly shows the massive injury to the top of JFK's head:

And finally, z313 shows two "jets" exiting the top of JFK's head. The more pronounced "jet" is picked out by the red arrow, the lesser one by the yellow arrow.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2022, 01:58:30 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2022, 04:16:46 PM »
Strange how some people believe possibly altered frames of a film are gospel.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2022, 06:15:00 PM »
That the top of JFK's head is blown off is evidenced in a number of ways.
Why do you change the subject?
Dr. Marion Thomas Jenkins...Parkland Doctor.
Arlen Specter-- prepped with a bunch of technical mumbo jumbo, consistently tells the Parkland doctors and nurses how the throat wound happened and then tries to get them to confirm it.
Mr. SPECTER - Dr. Jenkins, would your observation of the wound and your characterization of it as an exit hole be consistent with a set of facts which I will ask you to assume for purposes of giving me your view or opinion.
Assume, first of all, if you will, that President Kennedy had a wound on the upper right posterior thorax just above the upper border of the scapula, measuring 14 cm. from the tip of the right acromion process and 14 cm. below the tip of the right mastoid process, and that the missile was a 6.5 mm. jacketed bullet fired from a weapon having a muzzle velocity of approximately 2,000 feet per second and approximately 160 to 250 feet from the President, and that after entering the President's body at the point indicated, the missile traveled between two strap muscles and through a fascia plane without violating the pleura cavity, and then struck the right side of the trachea and exited through the throat, would the throat wound which you observed be consistent with such a wound inflicted in the manner I have just described?
Dr. JENKINS - As far as I know, it wouldn't be inconsistent with it, Mr. Specter.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2022, 06:15:00 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2022, 10:16:22 PM »
Strange how some people believe possibly altered frames of a film are gospel.

Well Ray, the CGI tools we have now half a century later are infinitely better at recreating photorealistic images so how about you or your expert mate David Healey re-alter some film frames and then reinsert those frames back into the original and then we can judge if it's actually possible.

JohnM