Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Back and to the left.....back and to the left  (Read 18903 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Back and to the left.....back and to the left
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2018, 05:19:42 AM »
Advertisement
You truly are full of yourself, Storing.  I'm not "running away" from anything.  I support what I said. You, on the other hand, have no response for for what I said about Mrs. Kennedy's own words to Theodore White.  Her face wasn't altered from the time her husbands head was shot just inches from her own and splattered with blood and other matter until she went onto the plane at Love Field where she looked at herself in a mirror and saw herself.  She regretted washing the blood off her face, and says so during the interview with White.  Read it or shut up--and stop telling people who prove you're wrong that they're "running away" from things when you don't even know what the facts are before you open your mouth.

You have been around long enough to know how to present Alleged evidence to corroborate a position.  Post your Source and post Quotations. STOP paraphrasing Jackie with your own spin being applied.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2018, 05:19:42 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2018, 06:16:05 AM »
Yeah, I know Mytton.  20 medical professionals in one giant mass delusion all mistook the top of his head for the back of his head.

Whatever it takes.

Nice try but some vague recollections from some super stressed medical staff who mostly never got near or even touched the president and who even then were wildly inconsistent is bordering on pathetic!

But on the other hand we have a stack of physical evidence which is powerfully reinforced by honest memories and a much more consistent and believable wound location.

Try again Einstein!

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 06:17:51 AM by John Mytton »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2018, 01:06:55 PM »

Nice try but some vague recollections from some super stressed medical staff who mostly never got near or even touched the president and who even then were wildly inconsistent is bordering on pathetic!

But on the other hand we have a stack of physical evidence which is powerfully reinforced by honest memories and a much more consistent and believable wound location.

Try again Einstein!

JohnM

What exactly do you mean by "HONEST Memories"?  People sometimes mis-remember what they have seen or heard, but this is Not a DISHONEST/Intentional act. Your attaching "HONEST" to the alleged evidence You are proffering reveals you have Doubt.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 01:12:18 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2018, 01:06:55 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2018, 01:49:52 PM »
            You have been around long enough to know how to present Alleged evidence to corroborate a position.  Post your Source and post Quotations. STOP paraphrasing Jackie with your own spin being applied.

Read this, Storing:  It's all in here:  http://www.jfklancer.com/pdf/Camelot.pdf

I have been posting about this for some time now, referring to it.  Where have you been?!

I'll tell you what.  I'll stop what I am "doing" when you stop posting your BS about the Zapruder film without proof and stop making outrageous claims e.g. like Mrs. Kennedy not having any blood on her face because it can't be  seen in the Zapruder film, when she did have blood on her face!  Deal?  I didn't think so. You can't post anything without posting your "own spin" yourself, hypocrite!

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2018, 07:16:20 PM »

You know how many of the "super stressed medical staff" (who were used to working in the ER) said top of the head?  ZERO.  Why is it that when "super stressed" witnesses say what you like, then they suddenly become unassailable?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2018, 07:16:20 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2018, 07:17:12 PM »

What exactly do you mean by "HONEST Memories"?  People sometimes mis-remember what they have seen or heard, but this is Not a DISHONEST/Intentional act. Your attaching "HONEST" to the alleged evidence You are proffering reveals you have Doubt.

Mytton defines "honest" as supporting his opinion.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2018, 08:14:36 PM »
Yeah, I know Mytton.  20 medical professionals in one giant mass delusion all mistook the top of his head for the back of his head.

Whatever it takes.

How many of your medical professionals were seated right beside JFK in the limo?

'Top, behind the forehead'---Jackie Kennedy, when asked where the wound was

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2018, 08:14:36 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2018, 10:00:39 PM »
  Read this, Storing:  It's all in here:  http://www.jfklancer.com/pdf/Camelot.pdf

I have been posting about this for some time now, referring to it.  Where have you been?!

I'll tell you what.  I'll stop what I am "doing" when you stop posting your BS about the Zapruder film without proof and stop making outrageous claims e.g. like Mrs. Kennedy not having any blood on her face because it can't be  seen in the Zapruder film, when she did have blood on her face!  Deal?  I didn't think so. You can't post anything without posting your "own spin" yourself, hypocrite!

STEVE - Thanks for posting that Link in an attempt to corroborate your 2 Opinions: (1) Jackie had blood/matter on her face Immediately after Z313, and (2) The Current Zapruder Film Not being Bogus.
                  With respect to (1) Jackie's face blood/matter: with there being No visual evidence of this on the Current Z film immediately following Z313 including the point where she crawls out onto the Limo trunk and then returns to the back seat, let's look at what Jackie says transpired at roughly Z313 and thereafter. "....then he slumped in my lap." "Then Clint Hill, he loved us, he was the first man IN THE CAR.... We ALL LAY DOWN in the car...."  Jackie says nothing as to being spattered at Z313 and actually did not realize any blood was on her face until she was aboard AF1 and preparing for the LBJ swearing in ceremony. Whatever the degree of blood/matter that was on her face, as well as the caked blood on her gloves and her nylons, this most likely occurred during the time period "WE ALL LAY DOWN in the car....".  A side note here: Jackie is claiming that SA Clint Hill got INSIDE the JFK Limo and "LAY DOWN" with her and JFK. I have no doubt this did happen as SA Hill was assigned to protect Jackie. Laying atop her after shots had been fired would be in line with his assignment. The "Lay Down" of SA Hill would also be consistent with the conduct of SA Youngblood when he immediately went from the front seat of the LBJ Car and dove into the back seat forcing LBJ down while Youngblood Laid atop LBJ. These 2 agents acting in this identical manner  in order to protect the person they were assigned to guard would indicate these actions = SS Protocol. Problem is, if SA Clint Hill is LAYING DOWN INSIDE the JFK Limo, (Jackie's account), who is the No Sunglasses Man photographed riding spread eagle atop the JFK Limo trunk at various points prior to reaching Parkland Hospital?
                     With respect to (2) The Current Zapruder Film Not being altered: Jackie's account of the physical actions of JFK and Gov Connally in No Way match what we see on the Current Zapruder Film. With respect to the actions of JFK she says, "Jack, he had His HAND OUT" "Then he slumped in my lap". Where on the Current Zapruder Film at any point after coming out from behind the Stemmons Sign up to Z313 do we see JFK with "His HAND OUT"?. As we all know, the Current Z Film shows JFK clutching his throat/chest with Both Hands. Regarding the actions of Gov Connally, Jackie says, "Connally GRABBING HIS ARMS saying "no no no nonono" with His FIST BEATING". Where as Z313 approaches do we see Gov. Connally "GRABBING HIS ARMS", "FIST BEATING" ???  The movements of JFK and Gov Connally as described by Jackie Kennedy corroborate the Current Z Film NOT depicting reality on 11/22/63.

Thanks again for providing that Link. Even though you inadvertently have supplied further Proof of the Current Z Film being Bogus, you also have supplied corroboration as to SA Hill having "LAY DOWN" Inside the JFK Limo as it traveled to Parkland Hospital. 54+ years after the JFK Assassination there remains much we do Not know.   
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 10:07:44 PM by Royell Storing »