Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Back and to the left.....back and to the left  (Read 18906 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Back and to the left.....back and to the left
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2018, 07:43:26 AM »
Advertisement
LOL.  How does that prove exactly one shot?

I see one back of head entrance wound and zero exit wounds how about you? or are you suggesting some redneck assassin bought a popgun instead of the appropriate hardware but then how does that explain your Hollywood type reaction? Thinking......

And besides there's nothing like setting up a patsy with a shooter in the opposite direction and using totally different weaponry, how absurd! LMFAO!

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 08:28:10 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2018, 07:43:26 AM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2018, 03:15:45 PM »
Or was he?

So you are one of the people who actually believe that a bullet weighing about 3 ounces knocked a man's body backwards like this?On top of that, the top of his head was shot off and  the skull fragments were found several yards away from him to his front.  Man you'd better study up on ballistics and forensics.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2018, 04:47:44 PM »
Are you blind, Storing?  The picture I posted is the best there is out there until someone finds out who the photographer is and the original photo.  You go ahead , though, and deny it.  It's so you.

As posted, YOUR photo shows No Blood on Jackie's face. As Bill Murray would say, "That's a FACT Jack".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2018, 04:47:44 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2018, 05:20:44 PM »
         As posted, YOUR photo shows No Blood on Jackie's face. As Bill Murray would say, "That's a FACT Jack".

I don't care what you posted, Storing. It's rubbish. I suggest you look closer, or go online and look at other prints of it.  Her face, according to her statement, is "caked with blood and hair".  Are you suggesting she is lying?  Why would you suggest such a thing, Storing?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2018, 07:35:24 PM »
I don't care what you posted, Storing. It's rubbish. I suggest you look closer, or go online and look at other prints of it.  Her face, according to her statement, is "caked with blood and hair".  Are you suggesting she is lying?  Why would you suggest such a thing, Storing?

Now running away from the photo YOU posted. Wise move.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2018, 07:35:24 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2018, 09:32:38 PM »
I see one back of head entrance wound and zero exit wounds how about you?

So what you cannot see doesn't exist?  I see a limited view of only a portion of somebody's head in a photo.  How about you?

And besides there's nothing like setting up a patsy with a shooter in the opposite direction and using totally different weaponry, how absurd! LMFAO!

This strawman never gets old with LN-ers.  I didn't say anything about setting up a patsy.  I asked how your photo demonstrated exactly one shot.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2018, 09:37:46 PM »
So you are one of the people who actually believe that a bullet weighing about 3 ounces knocked a man's body backwards like this?

How the hell do you know the weight of a bullet that you don't even believe in?

Something caused the violent reaction back and to the left.  A "jet effect"?  A "neuromuscular reaction"?  Man you'd better study up on neurology.

You know who did study extensively on ballistics and forensics?  Sherry Fiester.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2018, 09:37:46 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2018, 10:41:37 PM »
How the hell do you know the weight of a bullet that you don't even believe in?

Something caused the violent reaction back and to the left.  A "jet effect"?  A "neuromuscular reaction"?  Man you'd better study up on neurology.

You know who did study extensively on ballistics and forensics?  Sherry Fiester.

What was it, John? A cannonball?  That's what a bullet would have to weigh to knock someone in that direction!  Yeah, there was a cannon parked behind the stockade fence and it was fired from the knoll.  Furthermore, where did I say that I don't see President Kennedy moving backward?  That is an insinuation on your part. O course I know he moves backward, but not by a bullet!  My personal belief--and this won't matter to you--is that a neuro muscular reaction caused that to happen. And there was no such thing as "to the left".  That is a fairly tale.  John Kennedy was already leaning hard left, his body went straight back, no "to the left" about it.

Yeah... I know Sherry Fiester "studied" ballistics and forensics.  So did a lot of other professionals who have studied the Zapruder film, whose profession is forensics, ballistics and pathology.  Excuse me. I rely on their findings rather than the erroneous findings of a conspiracy nutter.