Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Back and to the left.....back and to the left  (Read 2724 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Back and to the left.....back and to the left
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2018, 07:35:24 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't care what you posted, Storing. It's rubbish. I suggest you look closer, or go online and look at other prints of it.  Her face, according to her statement, is "caked with blood and hair".  Are you suggesting she is lying?  Why would you suggest such a thing, Storing?

Now running away from the photo YOU posted. Wise move.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2018, 07:35:24 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2018, 09:32:38 PM »
I see one back of head entrance wound and zero exit wounds how about you?

So what you cannot see doesn't exist?  I see a limited view of only a portion of somebody's head in a photo.  How about you?

And besides there's nothing like setting up a patsy with a shooter in the opposite direction and using totally different weaponry, how absurd! LMFAO!

This strawman never gets old with LN-ers.  I didn't say anything about setting up a patsy.  I asked how your photo demonstrated exactly one shot.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2018, 09:37:46 PM »
So you are one of the people who actually believe that a bullet weighing about 3 ounces knocked a man's body backwards like this?

How the hell do you know the weight of a bullet that you don't even believe in?

Something caused the violent reaction back and to the left.  A "jet effect"?  A "neuromuscular reaction"?  Man you'd better study up on neurology.

You know who did study extensively on ballistics and forensics?  Sherry Fiester.

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2018, 10:41:37 PM »
How the hell do you know the weight of a bullet that you don't even believe in?

Something caused the violent reaction back and to the left.  A "jet effect"?  A "neuromuscular reaction"?  Man you'd better study up on neurology.

You know who did study extensively on ballistics and forensics?  Sherry Fiester.

What was it, John? A cannonball?  That's what a bullet would have to weigh to knock someone in that direction!  Yeah, there was a cannon parked behind the stockade fence and it was fired from the knoll.  Furthermore, where did I say that I don't see President Kennedy moving backward?  That is an insinuation on your part. O course I know he moves backward, but not by a bullet!  My personal belief--and this won't matter to you--is that a neuro muscular reaction caused that to happen. And there was no such thing as "to the left".  That is a fairly tale.  John Kennedy was already leaning hard left, his body went straight back, no "to the left" about it.

Yeah... I know Sherry Fiester "studied" ballistics and forensics.  So did a lot of other professionals who have studied the Zapruder film, whose profession is forensics, ballistics and pathology.  Excuse me. I rely on their findings rather than the erroneous findings of a conspiracy nutter. 

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2018, 11:12:06 PM »
So what you cannot see doesn't exist?  I see a limited view of only a portion of somebody's head in a photo.  How about you?

This strawman never gets old with LN-ers.  I didn't say anything about setting up a patsy.  I asked how your photo demonstrated exactly one shot.

So all YOUR BOH eyewitnesses were lying wrong, Oops!!!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2018, 11:12:06 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2018, 11:15:57 PM »
What was it, John? A cannonball?  That's what a bullet would have to weigh to knock someone in that direction!  Yeah, there was a cannon parked behind the stockade fence and it was fired from the knoll.

Strawman appeals to ridicule are never effective.

Furthermore, where did I say that I don't see President Kennedy moving backward?

Huh?  I never said anything even close to that.

My personal belief--and this won't matter to you--is that a neuro muscular reaction caused that to happen.

Of course you do.

And there was no such thing as "to the left".  That is a fairly tale.  John Kennedy was already leaning hard left, his body went straight back, no "to the left" about it.

I don't believe you.

Yeah... I know Sherry Fiester "studied" ballistics and forensics.  So did a lot of other professionals who have studied the Zapruder film, whose profession is forensics, ballistics and pathology.  Excuse me. I rely on their findings rather than the erroneous findings of a conspiracy nutter.

If I was like you, I would say something snarky about the qualifications of a rock drummer.  But if you're implying that Sherry was a conspiracy nutter who didn't actually study ballistics and forensics, I would stack her credentials up against any of your "professionals" any day of the week.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2018, 11:17:03 PM »
So all YOUR BOH eyewitnesses were lying wrong, Oops!!!

Moving the goalposts again.  Typical Mytton.

How does your photo prove exactly one shot to the head?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2018, 11:31:01 PM »

I don't blame you, I would distance myself from ALL those BOH eyewitnesses too!

What the fcuk are you talking about my original text said "autopsy photos"! Oops!!!

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 11:45:13 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2018, 11:31:01 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2018, 02:33:30 AM »

You know who else studied extensively on ballistics and forensics? Larry Sturdivan. What did Sherry Fiester have to say about the blood and brain matter found on the Limo windshield and on the front hood?

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2018, 02:54:30 AM »
       Now running away from the photo YOU posted. Wise move.

You truly are full of yourself, Storing.  I'm not "running away" from anything.  I support what I said. You, on the other hand, have no response for for what I said about Mrs. Kennedy's own words to Theodore White.  Her face wasn't altered from the time her husbands head was shot just inches from her own and splattered with blood and other matter until she went onto the plane at Love Field where she looked at herself in a mirror and saw herself.  She regretted washing the blood off her face, and says so during the interview with White.  Read it or shut up--and stop telling people who prove you're wrong that they're "running away" from things when you don't even know what the facts are before you open your mouth.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2018, 02:54:30 AM »