Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tippit shooting: How to approach a murder suspect ...  (Read 14409 times)

Offline Mike Orr

Re: Tippit shooting: How to approach a murder suspect ...
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2018, 06:06:05 PM »
Advertisement
Oswald was a poor shooter as his Marine Corps buddies have attested to . Shoot at the wrong target , Maggies Drawers and all of the above. Tippit was shot down  with 4 shots and one of those shots was the Coup De Grace to the head . The Coup D'etat was given to JFK a little earlier and there might be a connection involving Roscoe White changing into civilian clothes along with an Oswald lookalike to implicate LHO.White might have shot JFK and LHO. Different shells found at the murder scene . Two different LHO's at the Texas Theater. One arrested and taken out the front and one arrested and taken out the back J. Edgar Hoover memo of possible LHO impersonator in 1960. They played LHO like a fine tuned Violin . All of this set up to kill LHO and it came down to Ruby having to do the deed on National TV. I don't think LHO was supposed to leave the Texas Theater , " ALIVE "!!!!  Keystone Cops !!!! I think Badgeman = Roscoe White !!!!!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2018, 06:06:05 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2018, 06:58:41 PM »
Oswald was a poor shooter as his Marine Corps buddies have attested to . Shoot at the wrong target , Maggies Drawers and all of the above. Tippit was shot down  with 4 shots and one of those shots was the Coup De Grace to the head . The Coup D'etat was given to JFK a little earlier and there might be a connection involving Roscoe White changing into civilian clothes along with an Oswald lookalike to implicate LHO.White might have shot JFK and LHO. Different shells found at the murder scene . Two different LHO's at the Texas Theater. One arrested and taken out the front and one arrested and taken out the back J. Edgar Hoover memo of possible LHO impersonator in 1960. They played LHO like a fine tuned Violin . All of this set up to kill LHO and it came down to Ruby having to do the deed on National TV. I don't think LHO was supposed to leave the Texas Theater , " ALIVE "!!!!  Keystone Cops !!!! I think Badgeman = Roscoe White !!!!!

You may be right Mike....  Roscoe might have been the rascal....  But there is little solid evidence to link him to the murders.     

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2018, 07:31:41 PM »
Thanks Walt, yes there are some indications that we are talking of an excellent shooter.

Tippet already had his gun out and (since he fell on it) got the hits in the time he tried to raise it. This means that the shots came fairly quickly.

From an old drawing or photograph I remember seeing that the shots were spaced but placed in the same (imaginary) vertical line.

When shooting at a narrow but tall target you risk that the shots miss to either side if you are trying to keep the gun still.

However, if you move the gun in an upwards or downwards movement WHILE SHOOTING there is a greater chance that you don't miss although you may not necessarily hit  dead center on every shot, but it enables you to shoot even when walking.

Now, this is not a shooting fashion which you train at the range on a day out.

This could indicate that we are talking about another policeman or a set up.

However, please take this message an illustration of why this man seem to be so good. I want to keep this as a serious thread.

No.

The three shots which hit Tippit's torso were not "in the same (imaginary) vertical line".  In fact, far from it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2018, 07:31:41 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2018, 07:38:29 PM »
"poor dumb cop!"

Yes, indeed..... Isn't this exactly what a PRO might utter ?      The "poor dumb cop" should never have reached for his revolver....  That action triggered the response that ended his life.

Scoggins ... "I couldn't exactly say whether he was going west or was in the process of turning around, but he was facing west when I saw him."

And Helen Markham said that the man that Tippit was tailing  was walking west......Which makes the idea that the man was Lee Oswald even more absurd.

And Helen Markham said that the man that Tippit was tailing  was walking west......Which makes the idea that the man was Lee Oswald even more absurd.

Please explain how Tippit (driving east on 10th) could be tailing a man who was walking towards him in a westerly direction.  I can't wait to hear this one.

Markham testified that the man was walking away from her.  This would have the man walking east along 10th.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 07:54:09 PM by Bill Brown »

Offline J?rn Frending

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2018, 08:57:34 PM »
No.

The three shots which hit Tippit's torso were not "in the same (imaginary) vertical line".  In fact, far from it.

Hello Bill, when I saw this I remember that I saw it from the SIDE as if Tippit was standing with the right foot in front almost side ways thus making a smaller target, which is a typical shooting position, however I do not know if his wounds were ever probed in an autopsy. Obviously it's worth clarifying ...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2018, 08:57:34 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2018, 09:52:06 PM »
Cop, for whatever reason, decides to stop suspect and talk to him.

Cop asks a few 'cop questions' such as 'where are you coming from/going to'.

Cop, for whatever reason, isn't entirely satisfied. Maybe the suspect seems jittery or the suspect is a wiseass, or tells the cop he's going shoe shopping for his daughter, or to see a movie. Doesn't matter.

Cop decides he's going to get out of his patrol car, search suspect, get ID.

Cop SHOULD have told suspect not to move and to keep his hands where they can be seen.

Suspect knows once Cop finds his weapon he's going to be detained and possibly arrested.

Cop, as he is exiting his vehicle, doesn't keep constant attention on suspect allowing suspect to get the drop on him.

Cop gets no further than the front fender of his vehicle when suspect unloads on him from less than 10 feet away.

Poor dumb cop.

Offline J?rn Frending

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2018, 11:40:50 PM »
Hello Bill, when I saw this I remember that I saw it from the SIDE as if Tippit was standing with the right foot in front almost side ways thus making a smaller target, which is a typical shooting position, however I do not know if his wounds were ever probed in an autopsy. Obviously it's worth clarifying ...

I'm quoting myself now since I found the photo though I'm unaware of how to post it in this moment.

It's very much as I remember it, you just have to paint the wounds on your body, place yourself in front of a mirror, step one step forward with your right foot and raise your right arm to shoot.

You will now see how close together the shots are, two in a vertical line and one a little bit to the right ... It seems to be a matter very of perspective.

Definitely excellent shooting

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2018, 11:40:50 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2018, 12:55:14 AM »
  ...however I do not know if his wounds were ever probed in an autopsy. 

Report from the archives......
https://catalog.archives.gov/id/7461220