Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dr. Malcolm Perry and the JFK head wound  (Read 11787 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: Dr. Malcolm Perry
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2019, 03:53:02 PM »
Advertisement
And exactly what "unsubstantiated proof" do I believe in then Ray? You really think you know me that well, do you? Are you sure you're not just being over presumptuous again? You seem to have a bad habit of doing that. If it's just a petty argument you're after go pester someone else. If you can debate like a grown-up then carry on.

I did "you  appear to only believe", not that you did. As for petty arguments, perhaps it is you who is doing the pestering. You butted in on my discussion with another poster.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 04:15:22 PM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2019, 03:53:02 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2019, 04:41:25 PM »
Strange that two different surgeons each said that Perry had told them that he had changed his mind and told the W.C. that it could've been an exit wound. But then you appear to only believe unsubantiated proof when it agrees with your position.

Tell us when Perry learned of the back wound.

Offline Mike Orr

Re: Dr. Malcolm Perry and the JFK head wound
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2019, 05:07:02 PM »
Gawlers Funeral Home Embalmer Thomas E. Robinson said there was a large gaping hole in the back of JFK's head and that there was a smaller wound in the right temple . Robinson had to stretch a large piece of rubber across the wound in the back of JFK's head .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2019, 05:07:02 PM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2019, 05:23:20 PM »
I did "you  appear to only believe", not that you did. As for petty arguments, perhaps it is you who is doing the pestering. You butted in on my discussion with another poster.

LOL How can someone "butt in" on a public forum?  :D :D Go away silly little man.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2019, 05:56:00 PM »
Gawlers Funeral Home Embalmer Thomas E. Robinson said there was a large gaping hole in the back of JFK's head and that there was a smaller wound in the right temple . Robinson had to stretch a large piece of rubber across the wound in the back of JFK's head .

The wound in the back of JFK's Head would also explain the autopsy photo which displays a gloved hand pulling his hair up and over the top of the head. This manipulation supplied an autopsy photo of the back of the head without also revealing the gaping wound in the back of the head. This same gaping wound leaked blood/matter down onto JFK's gurney and the Trauma Room floor at Parkland Hospital. That large wound in the Rear of his head also spurted blood/matter in conjunction with external cardiac massage being applied to the chest of JFK.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 05:58:24 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2019, 05:56:00 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2019, 10:51:24 PM »
LOL How can someone "butt in" on a public forum?  :D :D Go away silly little man.
How can somebody be pestering you when it was you who joined in to pester me? ::)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 09:06:37 AM by Ray Mitcham »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2019, 09:11:53 PM »
As per Dr. Robert McClelland on a you tube interview -- Uncut interview -- JFK's Emergency Room Dr. Robert McClelland .  At about the 9 minute mark , Dr. McClelland ask the other Drs. , Have you seen the back of his head ? The back right rear of his head is missing and McClelland says the wound in the right hand side of the back of JFK's head had about a 5 inch circumference .Dr  McClelland and Perry were best of friends and Perry told McClelland that a person came up to him and cautioned him that he should not say anything .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2019, 09:11:53 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2019, 09:14:42 AM »
As per Dr. Robert McClelland on a you tube interview -- Uncut interview -- JFK's Emergency Room Dr. Robert McClelland .  At about the 9 minute mark , Dr. McClelland ask the other Drs. , Have you seen the back of his head ? The back right rear of his head is missing and McClelland says the wound in the right hand side of the back of JFK's head had about a 5 inch circumference .Dr  McClelland and Perry were best of friends and Perry told McClelland that a person came up to him and cautioned him that he should not say anything .

Says the same at the ten minute point in this interview as well, Mike.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ435lMaCn

Seems that all the doctors in the emergency room were  hallucinating when they saw the hole in the back of the head.