Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Limo Bullet Fragments....  (Read 19942 times)

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: The Limo Bullet Fragments....
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2018, 01:13:52 PM »
Advertisement
You haven't even demonstrated that C2766 was actually fired that day.

Not a single person reported the smell of gunpowder on the sixth floor The cavern that the rifle was WELL HIDDEN in would have reeked of the smell if that rifle had been fired that day.....
At least one witness (Mrs. Cabell) noticed the smell of gunpowder residue as they passed by the TSBD.  Why would gases exploding out of the muzzle sticking outside the building suddenly reverse direction and flow back into the building? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2018, 01:13:52 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2018, 02:09:14 PM »
At least one witness (Mrs. Cabell) noticed the smell of gunpowder residue as they passed by the TSBD.  Why would gases exploding out of the muzzle sticking outside the building suddenly reverse direction and flow back into the building?

Andrew perhaps you should "bounce you ideas" off a critic ( your wife?) before you post.....cuz yer makin a damned fool of yourself!

Mrs Cabell was in a car a block away from the building when the shots were fired  I was a very windy day.....

Take these two facts and tell me how Mrs Cabell could have smelled gunsmoke from the sixth floor of the TSBD....OH WAIT A MINUTE!......  Are you saying the shots were fired from someplace close to Mrs Cabell?? 

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2018, 03:51:48 PM »
Andrew perhaps you should "bounce you ideas" off a critic ( your wife?) before you post.....cuz yer makin a damned fool of yourself!

Mrs Cabell was in a car a block away from the building when the shots were fired  I was a very windy day.....

Take these two facts and tell me how Mrs Cabell could have smelled gunsmoke from the sixth floor of the TSBD....OH WAIT A MINUTE!......  Are you saying the shots were fired from someplace close to Mrs Cabell??
Perhaps you should read her testimony to the WC before you post.  Mrs. Cabell was the fourth car behind the President's limo, just behind the VP security car. Her car had already entered the intersection when she heard the first shot. So she was about 100 feet from the muzzle when gunpower gases were spewing into Dealey Plaza.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2018, 03:51:48 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2018, 04:03:34 PM »
Perhaps you should read her testimony to the WC before you post.  Mrs. Cabell was the fourth car behind the President's limo, just behind the VP security car. Her car had already entered the intersection when she heard the first shot. So she was about 100 feet from the muzzle when gunpower gases were spewing into Dealey Plaza.

So you also accept what she said about the motorcade stopping dead still, Andrew?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2018, 07:08:45 PM »

Her car had already entered the intersection when she heard the first shot.

Altgen's #6 shows VP LBJ's car in that position.....Was Mrs Cabell riding in LBJ's car?

Do you really believe that anybody riding in a car on Houston street could have smelled gun smoke if a rifle had been fired over sixth feet above the street on a windy day??......

I do hope you will answer in the affirmative and that you believe that......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2018, 07:08:45 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2018, 08:53:07 PM »
The fragments in the limo that were fired from C2766 to the exclusion of all other rifles proves it.

So you better come up with a way they got there, counselor.

Basically you have 2 options. They were in the limo before the assassination or they were planted afterwards.

Choose one.

Oh there are other options.  One of which is that CE567 and CE569 were never in the limo.  And given that there is nothing other than hearsay for how they got from the limo into Robert Frazier's hands, that can't be excluded.

But there is just as much evidence for any of these options as there is for the option that you prefer.  That is to say none.

Now who do you think might have fired C2766 ?

I don't know.  I actually base what I believe on evidence, not faith.  How about you?

SAINT OSWALD DEFENSE TEAM HAS SOME EXPLAINING TO DO

Not nearly as much explaining as the prosecution team has to do.

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2018, 09:12:29 PM »
So you're choosing the 'planted' option.

I knew you would.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2018, 09:12:29 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2018, 10:55:06 PM »
So you're choosing the 'planted' option.

I knew you would.

So you don't actually have any evidence that C2766 was fired that day.

I knew you didn't.