Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342634 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #456 on: June 13, 2018, 03:42:01 AM »
Advertisement

I haven't been able to confirm that Swinford was there. Apparently, Hosty wrote in his book that Swinford was there but I can find nothing more than that. Bardwell Odum, Robert Barrett, and Jim Swinford all worked out of the Dallas FBI office.

Attached are memoranda fr4m SA's assigned to Dallas in headquarters city, as of 11/22/63, plus memos from RA's who were in Dallas on that day.

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/F%20Disk/FBI/FBI%20Dallas%20Field%20Office%20Agents/Item%2003.pdf

Looks like James Swinford NYC? transferred to Dallas maybe  [did not see the parade]
 Robert Barrett [BH?] [didn't see it either].
 Bardwell Odum   [did not see the motorcade].

I guess they were busy doing something else?
So everybody but the Canadian Mounties and the Texas Rangers converged upon that theater in the space of 5-10 minutes.
Incredible work there.

RC....I believe he was arrested at 1:37 ??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #456 on: June 13, 2018, 03:42:01 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #457 on: June 13, 2018, 11:06:50 AM »

So everybody but the Canadian Mounties and the Texas Rangers converged upon that theater in the space of 5-10 minutes.
Incredible work there.

Nothing incredible about it at all.

A cop had just been murdered and the President assassinated.

Most people with a brain were wondering if the killings were related.

So when the call goes out that a suspect in the cop killing might be holed up in the Texas Theater, you can bet your kook azz that law enforcement was going to swarm.

And it wasn't just law enforcement, as evidenced by the dozens of citizens that also converged in time to see Saint Oz dragged out of the theater.

KOOKS DON'T HAVE A CLUE

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #458 on: June 13, 2018, 01:09:02 PM »
My claim? Does the arrest report not show a time of 1:40? Was he arrested at that time or not?

Real simple.  The arrest report contains the location and names of the arresting officers.  If it was written prior to Oswald's arrest (as you have repeatedly claimed), then how could anyone have known that information?  If you accept that this information could not have been known to anyone at 1:40 because the arrest had not happened, then the only conclusion that can be drawn is that the arrest report was written after 1:40 and that the time notation is simply an approximation of the time of arrest.  Not the time that is was written.  This is not rocket science.  Simply repeating over and over that 1:40 is written on the report (something that no one has disputed) doesn't advance the discussion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #458 on: June 13, 2018, 01:09:02 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #459 on: June 13, 2018, 03:00:56 PM »
Tim and Rob Are there any online sources for the statements of the FBI agents at the theater? I tried looking. Maybe I need to go to search engine term school

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #460 on: June 13, 2018, 03:58:20 PM »
By law the FBI are irrelevant as they had no jurisdiction at this time.

Yeah, right, the president's been shot and the FBI have no jurisdiction.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #460 on: June 13, 2018, 03:58:20 PM »

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #461 on: June 13, 2018, 04:14:09 PM »
Your ramblings ignore my question. Was LHO arrested at 1:40 p.m. or not?

"He alerted the theater's ticket clerk, who telephoned police[183] at about 1:40 p.m."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald

You can't prove it's not procedure to write the time of the report down. An approximation as said.

Jack Ruby doesn't have any time on his arrest report. What do we make from that?

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth340104/m1/1/

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #462 on: June 13, 2018, 04:45:53 PM »
Your ramblings ignore my question. Was LHO arrested at 1:40 p.m. or not?

Are you an automated message machine incapable of thought or reasoning?  There is no dispute that Oswald was not arrested at 1:40 or that the time notion on the report says 1:40.  Can you follow so far?  No one is disputing that.  Read that a couple of times as you are having difficulty comprehending.  We are not debating that.  The issue is whether the report is evidence of a conspiracy by demonstrating advance knowledge that LHO was the assassin before his arrest.  Still following?  Take your time. 

Now here is the relevant question again, if the report was written at 1:40 - in advance of Oswald's arrest - how would the conspirators know the location of his arrest and the names of the arresting officers?  Information contained in that report.  The logical conclusion to be drawn from that is that the report was written at some point AFTER Oswald's arrest since it contains specific information about that event that can only become known afterwards (i.e. the name of the arresting officer).  Got that?  As all of that occurred after 1:40, that tells us that the time notation is not the exact time the report was written.  It is likely an estimate of the time of Oswald's arrest and is off by a whole ten minutes or so!  Close to the exact time that call was received leading the police to respond to the TT.  The first step leading to Oswald's arrest.  Do you even know who wrote the report?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #462 on: June 13, 2018, 04:45:53 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #463 on: June 13, 2018, 04:54:47 PM »
Gee Whiz Howie.....I'm obligated to thank you for reminding the folks that there were seven red rings in the windows of the TSBD that afternoon.....  Can you present a rational and logical reason for those red rings being there....

Oh, never mind Howie.... Asking you for a rational answer is akin to askin my dog.....

Dallas County Fire Code

Stop screwin' the pooch, Waldo