Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342729 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #216 on: May 25, 2018, 08:04:48 PM »
Advertisement
Ffs, you have posted this more times than I've had hot dinners. Markham is clearly saying that she never recognized the men before the incident. -sigh-

When did she say "before the incident"?  Something isn't "clear" just because that's the way you want to spin it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: May 25, 2018, 08:04:48 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #217 on: May 25, 2018, 08:06:06 PM »
Oswald's jacket was a windbreaker type and it's natural position was up to protect the neck and we know that Oswald established that he liked to change his appearance.

"Oswald's jacket".  LOL.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #218 on: May 25, 2018, 09:07:04 PM »
Benavides told the police on 11/22 that he couldn't make an identification.  Get used to it.

I don't think that's what Benavides told he police.......I think he told them that he couldn't verify that Lee Oswald was the man that he saw extracting a shell from a revolver as he left the scene of the lopsided gunfight.

"Poor dumb cop.....  He never had a chance and he didn't even realize that he was an expendable pawn"....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: May 25, 2018, 09:07:04 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #219 on: May 25, 2018, 09:24:37 PM »
I don't think that's what Benavides told he police.......I think he told them that he couldn't verify that Lee Oswald was the man that he saw extracting a shell from a revolver as he left the scene of the lopsided gunfight.

"Poor dumb cop.....  He never had a chance and he didn't even realize that he was an expendable pawn"....

Leavelle:  "I think he said he never saw the man actually. I believe he said later on he did not see the man."

Callaway:  "And he said 'Hell, no, I didn't see him.  When I heard that shooting, I fell down into the floorboard of my truck and I stayed there'."

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #220 on: May 26, 2018, 12:07:10 AM »
Benevides did say this on 11/22/63. That is why he never participated in one of the lineups. 

Only after months of seeing LHO on t.v. and in the newspapers did he change to "LHO resembled the man he saw shoot JDT." As I asked in my series, how many other men would have resembled the shooter had he viewed their photographs?

Michael Paine....Larry Crafard....Donald Wayne House....Billy Lovelady....William Seymour....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: May 26, 2018, 12:07:10 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #221 on: May 26, 2018, 01:44:33 PM »
Leavelle:  "I think he said he never saw the man actually. I believe he said later on he did not see the man."

Callaway:  "And he said 'Hell, no, I didn't see him.  When I heard that shooting, I fell down into the floorboard of my truck and I stayed there'."

There are a couple of different statements by various people.....So who to believe?

IMO Leavelle is lying.....   

I believe Teddy Callaway is on record as saying to Dom Benavides....  Dom, You saw the guy.  Which way did he go?  C'mon  man....Let's go see if we can find him."

I've seen video of Benavides in casual conversation with talking about what he witnessed that day......And he refers to the killer as "this other man" as opposed to JD Tippit...   

IOW , This Other Man" who Benavides did not recognize was the killer.   At the time Benavides said that, it was commonly accepted that Lee Oswald had been the killer and Benavides knew that.   He had seen Lee Oswald's photo dozens of times, and yet he referred to the killer as "this other guy".   

« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 01:47:40 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #222 on: May 26, 2018, 02:01:16 PM »
Helen Markham stated Oswald approached Tippit from the west, while another witness and the commission claimed he came from the east.

She said she saw Oswald lean into an open window of the car; two witnesses and a photograph confirm that all windows were closed.

She stated that Tippit tried to speak to her; all other witnesses, the commission, and the coroner found that he died instantly.

She stated that she was alone with Tippit for twenty minutes; all other witnesses state that a large crowd gathered immediately.

She stated Tippit had light grey pants on. He didn't when he was arrested.

Some witness.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: May 26, 2018, 02:01:16 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #223 on: May 26, 2018, 02:19:10 PM »
Helen Markham stated Oswald approached Tippit from the west, while another witness and the commission claimed he came from the east.

She said she saw Oswald lean into an open window of the car; two witnesses and a photograph confirm that all windows were closed.

She stated that Tippit tried to speak to her; all other witnesses, the commission, and the coroner found that he died instantly.

She stated that she was alone with Tippit for twenty minutes; all other witnesses state that a large crowd gathered immediately.

She stated Tippit had light grey pants on. He didn't when he was arrested.

Some witness.

Why defame the witness?

Helen Markham saw J.D. Tippit tailing a man who was approaching from the west ( traveling east)

But the wing window was open.......so Markham could easily have seen the man talking to Tippit through the vent window.