Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342586 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #184 on: May 24, 2018, 09:57:12 PM »
Advertisement
On the afternoon of the shooting, Benavides told the police that he wouldn't be able to identify the killer.  Therefore, he certainly is NOT a prime witness.

I have to agree there.  The prime witness was a woman who didn't recognize anyone in the lineup, talked to the dead, couldn't figure out how clocks and bus schedules worked, thought she was alone at the scene for 20 minutes screaming for help, thought the killer was "short, a little on the heavy side" with "somewhat bushy" hair, thought her own voice on a recorded telephone conversation was somebody else, thought she tried to use the police radio to call for help but yet didn't notice Benavides (who did try to use the police radio) as having been there at all, who fainted 3 or 4 times, and who had to be given a sedative before the lineup.

But by all means, let's rely on her observational skills.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: May 24, 2018, 09:57:12 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #185 on: May 24, 2018, 10:00:52 PM »
For once, I think the kooks have a legit beef about the lineups being tainted by Saint Oswald's bruised mug.

That said, Kudos to the officer that landed the punch that caved in Saint Ozzie's face.

Saint Oz was very lucky to survive his arrest.

Big round of applause for Johnny Brewer too !

Take a bow, Mr Brewer. Great work.

SAINT OZ: "I AM NOT RESISTING ARREST"

JOHNNY BREWER: "YEAH, YOU ARE"

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #186 on: May 24, 2018, 11:29:54 PM »
I have to agree there.  The prime witness was a woman who didn't recognize anyone in the lineup, talked to the dead, couldn't figure out how clocks and bus schedules worked, thought she was alone at the scene for 20 minutes screaming for help, thought the killer was "short, a little on the heavy side" with "somewhat bushy" hair, thought her own voice on a recorded telephone conversation was somebody else, thought she tried to use the police radio to call for help but yet didn't notice Benavides (who did try to use the police radio) as having been there at all, who fainted 3 or 4 times, and who had to be given a sedative before the lineup.

But by all means, let's rely on her observational skills.

Like a broken record you keep repeating the same regurgitated nonsense, but unfortunately it doesn't make it true.

1. Markham testified that the killer was man number 2, Lee Harvey Oswald.
2. Another eyewitness describes Tippit trying to speak, which was most likely agonal gasps.
3. Can you timestamp Markham's clock or will you continue to guess?
4. Can you prove that Markham didn't use the Police Radio or is this just another guess?
5. Markham was distressed because she just saw a man murdered and only shows she's human.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: May 24, 2018, 11:29:54 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #187 on: May 24, 2018, 11:43:15 PM »
Strawman.  Clemons never said she saw a killer.  Benavides and Scoggins didn't even see anybody kill anybody.

Benavides and Scoggins were right there, on the street.  They both said there was only one man.  Same with Markham.

Why not answer the question?  How could Markham, Scoggins and Benavides not notice the mysterious 2nd man?  Perhaps I should ask this another way.  Do you believe Tippit encountered one man or two?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #188 on: May 24, 2018, 11:48:01 PM »
I don't know where they were found and neither do you.

I asked a simple question.  Do you believe the shells were found near Tippit's patrol car?

Domingo Benavides, Barbara Davis and Virginia Davis all testified that they found the shells near the corner of Tenth and Patton (where each of them saw the killer fleeing, by the way).  Tippit's patrol car was parked about a hundred feet east of that corner.

If we go by the testimony, then we do know where the shells were found.

Now cue the lame and unsupported argument that the shells in evidence aren't the same shells actually found by the witnesses.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: May 24, 2018, 11:48:01 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #189 on: May 24, 2018, 11:57:43 PM »
Markham lied a good bit according to her own son.

You're taking this too personally, why would Markham Lie, what did she have to gain?
Do you honestly believe that Markham wanted to be directly responsible for the execution of an innocent man and if so why?

JohnM

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #190 on: May 25, 2018, 12:24:50 AM »
You found his affidavit stating this?

I'll take a reasonable mechanic about 15 feet from the shooting, doing police work finding shells, over a hysterical, fainting waitress at 50 feet.

Are you somehow under the false impression that Benavides ever stated that the killer was not Oswald?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: May 25, 2018, 12:24:50 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #191 on: May 25, 2018, 12:38:26 AM »
That's not evidence, that's a person's name.  But I'll play.  Cite Stombaugh ever giving an opinion on the jacket fibers.

What good is it to even claim that the fibers were "identical" if they can't be shown to be from any specific shirt?

To the best of my knowledge, Stombaugh never examined the fibers found inside the jacket sleeve.  But, there is an FBI report regarding the microscopic fibers found inside the sleeve.  This report stated that the fibers were dark blue, grey-black and orange-yellow cotton fibers.  While examining the fibers found in the crevice on the rifle, Stombaugh testified that the test fibers removed from Oswald's arrest shirt were dark blue, grey-black and orange-yellow cotton fibers.

This was discussed in the old forum.