Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 350368 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #136 on: May 22, 2018, 05:59:28 PM »
Advertisement
  Hill even clearly admitted his mistake later, once he was more clear on the details surrounding the finding of the shells.   
Right...... BS:
Hill screwed up alright.
His superiors apparently motivated him to be 'more clear'.
He failed to properly cover his backside.
Quoting directly from the DPD transcript.....

The shell at the scene indicates that the suspect is armed with a automatic .38 rather than a pistol [Hill]

The above is a .38 auto [.380]
The below is a .38 special

A police officer would know the difference.
Actually, a blind man could know the difference!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: May 22, 2018, 05:59:28 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #137 on: May 22, 2018, 07:04:42 PM »
What Oswald said happened when he left the TSBD about 12:33pm, thinking no work existed the rest of that day, is exactly what could have happened. The walk, bus ride, taxi, boarding house, putting on a jacket and carrying a .38, and then walking to the movie theater. I don't think much about the .38 as it was Texas 1963. The timing would fit better if he indeed walked directly to the Texas Theater.  However, we run into one MAJOR problem. Pulling the .38 on the cop. In my opinion, not the actions of an innocent man, unless something else is at play here.
BB

How about the probability of being in the very building from which shots were fired at the President and then within an hour passing the scene of the Tippit shooting (the only DPD officer shot within a few years of that date), looking so much like the Tippit murderer that witnesses ID Oswald, carrying a pistol and having the same two types of ammo in his pistol as the killer.  And oh yeah, acting so suspiciously as to draw the attention of a random shoe salesman, then sneaking into a movie theater without buying a ticket, pulling a gun on a police officer, and lying about his ownership of a rifle.  And all this after being so unlucky as to make an unscheduled trip the night before to the location where he stored his rifle, carrying a long package to work that morning (and lying about this) and leaving his prints on the very boxes in the SN.  Poor Old Lee was just roaming about in Mr. Magoo-like bliss to the movies and couldn't catch a break that day.  LOL.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2018, 07:10:07 PM »
Not in evidence.

I already did, earlier when nanny Nickerson had to bail you out.

Under oath:

-- Poe and Barnes could not identify shells
-- Dhority was not shown shells
-- Doughty was not called.

Done.

Not in evidence.

So then why are you claiming the shells were stamped AUTO?

I already did, earlier when nanny Nickerson had to bail you out.

In the old forum, I created a thread with a huge opening post addressing Q74, Q75, Q76 and Q77 and Poe, Barnes, Doughty and Dhority.  However, just because you question me doesn't mean that I will jump through your Kook hoops every time.

Also, you're not worthy of even saying Tim Nickerson's name.

Under oath:

-- Poe and Barnes could not identify shells
-- Dhority was not shown shells
-- Doughty was not called.

Odum showed the shells to Doughty and Dhority.  Dhority positively identified the shell he received from Virginia Davis.  Doughty positively identified the shell he received from Barbara Davis.  But, if Dhority was not shown the shells and Doughty was not called, then why are you saying that they could not identify the shells under oath?  You wouldn't be trying a dishonest tactic, would you?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 07:17:26 PM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2018, 07:10:07 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #139 on: May 22, 2018, 07:11:01 PM »
Right...... BS:
Hill screwed up alright.
His superiors apparently motivated him to be 'more clear'.
He failed to properly cover his backside.
Quoting directly from the DPD transcript.....

The above is a .38 auto [.380]
The below is a .38 special

Actually, a blind man could know the difference!

But a police officer whose mind was going at lightning speed because their patsy was still on the loose may have blurted out something really stupid ...like referring to the shell as having been fired from an automatic.     

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2018, 07:14:26 PM »
Callaway was familiar with hand guns ( as he testified) so he would recognize a gun......But he was not familiar with Lee Oswald .....so there's no way he could identify the man with the dark- finish automatic pistol as Lee Oswald.

The FBI came out to see Callaway.  They estimated that the closest Callaway was to the killer was fifty-six feet.  That distance is plenty close enough to positively identify someone.  However, when trying to determine if a handgun is an automatic pistol or a revolver while the killer (who is running) has his fingers wrapped around it and you're fifty-six feet away, it is perfectly reasonable (this is where I lose you) to assume the weapon is an automatic when in reality it is a revolver.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 07:13:19 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2018, 07:14:26 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #141 on: May 22, 2018, 07:22:13 PM »
Sure did, then claiming "I put a mark in them":

You have been cranking out this cop killer BS out for how long now, a decade?

If the shells were fired from an automatic weapon, why weren't they found near the patrol car where the killer was standing when he fired the shots?  How could shells from an auto have landed about one hundred feet away when they were ejected automatically after each shot?  The shells were found at the corner, Tippit's patrol car was about one hundred feet east of the corner.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2018, 07:27:01 PM »
The FBI came out to see Callaway.  They estimated that the closest Callaway was to the killer was fifty-six feet.  That distance is plenty close enough to positively identify someone.  However, when trying to determine if a handgun is an automatic pistol or a revolver while the killer (who is running) has his fingers wrapped around it and you're fifty-sex feet away, it is perfectly reasonable (this is where I lose you) to assume the weapon is an automatic when in reality it is a revolver.

How do you know that the man that Callaway saw wasn't a citizen that thought he could run down the killer who had ducked into the alley before Callaway saw him?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2018, 07:27:01 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #143 on: May 22, 2018, 07:28:30 PM »
How do you know that the man that Callaway saw wasn't a citizen that thought he could run down the killer who had ducked into the alley before Callaway saw him?

Damn.  Just when I believed we were going to have an intelligent discussion for once.