Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342589 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2018, 09:27:05 PM »
Advertisement
You are asking him to make case against the chain of possession when the chain of possession has not been established Not surprising that you have not got an answer from CT's because its irrational

What's irrational is As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'ing about a lack of a chain of possession while not showing where the break in the chain is.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2018, 09:27:05 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2018, 09:30:41 PM »
You forgot the witness who got the best look at Tippit's killer and whose description of the murderer doesn't

match a photo taken of LHO while in DPD custody on 11/22/63.

Testimony Of Domingo Benavides

Mr. BELIN - Where were you when your vehicle stopped?
Mr. BENAVIDES - About 15 foot, just directly across the street and maybe a car length away from the police car.

~snip~

Mr. Belin: Let me ask you now, I would like you to relate again the action of the man with the gun as you saw him now.

Mr. Benavides: As I saw him, I really--I mean really got a good view of the man after the bullets were fired he had just turned. He was just turning away........

~snip~

Mr. BENAVIDES - I remember the back of his head seemed like his hairline was sort of--looked like his hairline sort of went square instead of tapered off. and he looked like he needed a haircut for about 2 weeks, but his hair didn't taper off, it kind of went down and squared off and made his head look fiat in back.

~snip~

You forgot the witness who got the best look at Tippit's killer...

No.  It could easily be argued that each of the Davis girls and Scoggins got better looks at the killer than did Benavides.

Barbara Davis:  Picked Oswald out of a lineup.

Virginia Davis:  Picked Oswald out of a lineup.

William Scoggins:  Picked Oswald out of a lineup.

Domingo Benavides:  Decided that he did not get a good enough look at the killer to attend a lineup.

Duh.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2018, 09:33:40 PM »
"He can As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.' and holler he wants to, but that's the man I saw running from the scene." - William Scoggins

(Jim Leavelle interview with Dale Myers)

Bill Brown believes things that witnesses said 30 years later, except for those times when he doesn't.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2018, 09:33:40 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2018, 09:35:52 PM »

TESTIMONY OF TED CALLAWAY

~snip~

Mr. BALL. He was crossing Patton?
Mr. CALLAWAY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Was that to the south or the north of the taxicab? Closer to you than the taxicab?
Mr. CALLAWAY. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Was he running or walking?
Mr. CALLAWAY. He was running.

~snip~

Mr. BALL. About what distance was he away from you--the closest that he ever was to you?
Mr. CALLAWAY. About 56 feet.
Mr. BALL. You measured that, did you?
Mr. CALLAWAY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Last Saturday morning?
Mr. CALLAWAY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Measured it with a tape measure?

~snip~

So what?  Is fifty-six feet supposed to be some great, insurmountable distance?  Lame.

Any golfer realizes that a distance less than nineteen yards is no great distance at all.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2018, 09:40:07 PM »
The Davises also could not identify the shells in evidence as the same ones they gave to officers.

So two young women couldn't positively state that the shells in evidence were the same shells they found.  Boy, you sure got a blockbuster there.

This does not negate the fact that the two shells in evidence are the two shells the girls found.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2018, 09:40:07 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2018, 09:42:03 PM »

"He can As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.' and holler all he wants to, but that's the man I saw running from the scene." - William Scoggins

Live with it.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 12:11:08 PM by Bill Brown »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2018, 09:44:33 PM »
The two Davis shells were linked, through ballistics, to Oswald's revolver to the exclusion of any other weapon.  The chain of possession for these two shells is clear and perfectly intact.

"Oswald's revolver".  LOL.

I think you mean the revolver that Gerald Hill pulled out of his pocket at the station two hours later which only then was initialed by any of the cops.

Any issue (if there are any) with the chain of possession of the two Poe shells does not change the fact that the two Davis shells convict Oswald.

What is your evidence that the shells that the Davis women handed to cops came from the boy they saw crossing their yard?
 Or indeed even came from the crime scene at all?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2018, 09:44:33 PM »

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2018, 09:53:00 PM »
No, Oswald was a sheep-dipped patsy that hoped he would be allowed to escape or else he was left in the dark, just like Thomas Arthur Vallee was in Chicago for plan A. Oswald was an Angleton singleton agent plucked from the false defector program. Every good coup needs a patsy and Oswald was plan B.

Whether Oswald shot Tippit, which is unlikely IMO, he didn't shoot JFK. This was a coup pure and simple and Oswald was the patsy and conspirators never rely on the patsy to do the shooting. As soon as you LNers get a grip, you'll see that everything you've been defending and obfuscating about for the last 50+ years fits perfectly into the patsy narrative. You will feel embarrassed re your naivety and you will feel violated that you were unwitting shills to the coup, but you will finally be able to sleep at night knowing you are no longer in the dark.

Cheers ;)
JTrojan

Not when you go making joke statements, like you think Oswald saying "I'm a patsy" is some sort of proof of a conspiracy, he likely said it because the feebeye had their eyes on him because of his activities like coming back from Russia and being involved in hands off Cuba.