Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 353793 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #784 on: December 26, 2018, 09:11:10 PM »
Advertisement
You?re mistaken, Bill. Railway Express Agency was a private carrier. Such a package would have been shipped to, and picked up at, a Railway Express office.

A package, being delivered by Railway Express, can (and in the case of the revolver, did) make it's way to a post office box.

Let me get this straight... are you actually saying the revolver would have had to have been picked up at a Railway Express office?  Is this really what you're claiming?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #784 on: December 26, 2018, 09:11:10 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #785 on: December 26, 2018, 09:16:09 PM »
A package, being delivered by Railway Express, can (and in the case of the revolver, did) make it's way to a post office box.

So you keep claiming.  I don't know why.

Let me get this straight... are you actually saying the revolver would have had to have been picked up at a Railway Express office?  Is this really what you're claiming?

Yes.  What gave you the idea that the US postal service would act as an uncompensated COD collection agent for Railway Express?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #786 on: December 26, 2018, 09:55:30 PM »
Says Chapman in another drive-by, vacuous post.

But at least it wasn't plagiarized from Bugliosi this time.

Wow, 5 front pages in a row by the devil-worshipper currently.

About those drive-bys..

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #786 on: December 26, 2018, 09:55:30 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #787 on: December 26, 2018, 10:01:33 PM »
So you keep claiming.  I don't know why.

Yes.  What gave you the idea that the US postal service would act as an uncompensated COD collection agent for Railway Express?

I was wrong to say the revolver was shipped to the post office.  In actuality, a notice was placed in Oswald's post office box informing him that he would have to go to the Railway Express office on South Houston Street in Dallas to retrieve his item.

The paper trail related to Oswald's purchase of the revolver under the name of Hidell is solid.

Once Oswald received the notice in his P.O. Box, he presumably took a bus to the Railway Express office and presented the notification card, paid the balance due ($19.95 plus shipping) and provided some form of Hidell identification.

The fact that Oswald had the revolver in his possession at the time of his arrest inside the theater ir further proof that he took possession of the revolver at the Railway Express office several months earlier.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 10:03:30 PM by Bill Brown »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #788 on: December 26, 2018, 10:29:44 PM »
WTF are you talking about? I didn't say anything about the shells (but I'll go with what the witnesses testified to, since they were at the scene). Maybe you meant to be addressing BillB...?

For the record, I was simply remarking on the exclusive nature of Oswald's day.

I didn't say anything about the shells (but I'll go with what the witnesses testified to, since they were at the scene).

ALL of the witnesses who saw the killer leaving after the murder said that he REMOVED one shell at a time as he walked away.

The shells ARE NOT removed one at a time from a Smith & Wesson revolver......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #788 on: December 26, 2018, 10:29:44 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #789 on: December 26, 2018, 10:33:44 PM »
I was wrong to say the revolver was shipped to the post office.

Indeed.

In actuality, a notice was placed in Oswald's post office box informing him that he would have to go to the Railway Express office on South Houston Street in Dallas to retrieve his item.

In actuality Railway Express would have had to mail a letter or a postcard to the PO Box saying that there was a package to pick up.

Unfortunately there is no evidence of such a card or letter or of Oswald or anyone else picking up such a package, or of Railway Express or Seaport Traders ever receiving the actual COD funds.

The paper trail related to Oswald's purchase of the revolver under the name of Hidell is solid.

LOL

Once Oswald received the notice in his P.O. Box, he presumably took a bus to the Railway Express office and presented the notification card, paid the balance due ($19.95 plus shipping) and provided some form of Hidell identification.

Pure speculation.

The fact that Oswald had the revolver in his possession at the time of his arrest inside the theater ir further proof that he took possession of the revolver at the Railway Express office several months earlier.

That?s not a ?fact?. That?s a claim that you have no evidence for. And either way it proves nothing about anyone picking up a package that you can?t even prove was ever at the Railway Express office.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 10:36:36 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #790 on: December 26, 2018, 10:34:28 PM »
Wow, 5 front pages in a row by the devil-worshipper currently.

About those drive-bys..

I?m not a devil worshipper. You can?t get anything right.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #790 on: December 26, 2018, 10:34:28 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #791 on: December 26, 2018, 10:37:20 PM »
Indeed.

In actuality Railway Express would have had to mail a letter or a postcard to the PO Box saying that there was a package to pick up.

Unfortunately there is no evidence of siuch  a card or letter or of Oswald or anyone else picking up such a package, or of Railway Express or Seaport Traders ever receiving the actual COD funds.

LOL

Pure speculation.

That?s not a ?fact?. That?s a claim that you have no evidence for. And either way it proves nothing about anyone picking up a package that you can?t even prove was ever at the Railway Express office.

Doesn't it state right on the ad that the gun cannot be shipped to a PO box ?