Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 357141 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #768 on: December 24, 2018, 10:57:44 PM »
Advertisement
Helen Markham was......  Helen Markham positively identified Lee Oswald 
Helen Markham was...... The Commission's star witness!
Mr. BALL. The Commission would like to know something of your past life and experience...
Mrs. MARKHAM. I am very shook up....
... Well, do you want me to tell you about my life? 
Mrs. MARKHAM. No; I got married. I got married.
Mr. BALL. How long were you married?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Me? 
Mr. BALL. So you were walking south toward Jefferson?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. You think it was a little after 1?
Mrs. MARKHAM. I wouldn't be afraid to bet it wasn't 6 or 7 minutes after 1.
Mr. BALL. Did you recognize anyone in the lineup?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No, sir. 
Can't get any more positive than that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #768 on: December 24, 2018, 10:57:44 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #769 on: December 24, 2018, 11:59:03 PM »
Helen Markham was...... The Commission's star witness! Can't get any more positive than that.

Please explain what Markham's confusion during her testimony has to do with her 100% positive identification of Lee Oswald, on 11/22/63, as the man she saw shoot the police officer.

Many conspiracy believers rely on portions of her testimony as if that somehow negates the fact that on the day of the murder, she identified Oswald as the cop-killer.

On the day of the murder, she was taken to a lineup and positively identified Oswald.  Nothing in her testimony, given many months later, changes the fact that, on the day of the murder, she picked Oswald.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #770 on: December 25, 2018, 04:03:23 AM »
Please explain... Markham's confusion 
I cannot explain her confusion ...can you? How's this- Are you willing to stake your life that Lee Oswald killed JFK and killed that cop? Yes or no.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #770 on: December 25, 2018, 04:03:23 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #771 on: December 25, 2018, 05:31:45 AM »
I cannot explain her confusion ...can you? How's this- Are you willing to stake your life that Lee Oswald killed JFK and killed that cop? Yes or no.

I didn't ask you to explain "Markham's confusion".  Get a clue, once you're done being dishonest.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #772 on: December 25, 2018, 07:29:55 PM »
  Get a clue
Your favorite reply it seems. The best you can do?
  Helen Markham had 8 months to prepare for her 'testimony' [or they had 8 months to prep her however you want to look at it] and it was still just demented babble.
They had to haul her back into the courthouse and tell her that she talked to Mark Lane and she denied even hearing of Mark Lane.
They had to tell her that she she saw Oswald shoot the cop...
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes; but you know, I don't know nothing about the Kennedys--President Kennedy.
Mr. LIEBELER. I understand you were there when Oswald shot Officer Tippit?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes; that's right.
That is not 100% positive identification..that was 100% arm twisting.
Now...Mr. BALL. What did the man do?
Mrs. MARKHAM. The man, he just walked calmly, fooling with his gun.

So for no reason the gunman panicked and gunned down a cop...but then after that, he was real calm...but then for some reason, he panicked again and ran away to a movie theater.. See? I do have a clue and saw from then on that the whole business just stunk.
Pull your head out and answer my earlier question....
Are you willing to stake your life.. even your eternal soul that Lee Oswald killed JFK and killed that cop? Yes or no.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #772 on: December 25, 2018, 07:29:55 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #773 on: December 25, 2018, 09:34:23 PM »
Your favorite reply it seems. The best you can do?
  Helen Markham had 8 months to prepare for her 'testimony' [or they had 8 months to prep her however you want to look at it] and it was still just demented babble.
They had to haul her back into the courthouse and tell her that she talked to Mark Lane and she denied even hearing of Mark Lane.
They had to tell her that she she saw Oswald shoot the cop...That is not 100% positive identification..that was 100% arm twisting.
So for no reason the gunman panicked and gunned down a cop...but then after that, he was real calm...but then for some reason, he panicked again and ran away to a movie theater.. See? I do have a clue and saw from then on that the whole business just stunk.
Pull your head out and answer my earlier question....
Are you willing to stake your life.. even your eternal soul that Lee Oswald killed JFK and killed that cop? Yes or no.

The portion of the testimony which you are referring to (where she should have time to "prepare" but got confused about her identification of Oswald) was given FOUR months after the assassination, not eight.

This is why I tell you to get a clue.  You don't know what you're talking about.

They had to tell her that she she saw Oswald shoot the cop...That is not 100% positive identification..that was 100% arm twisting.

This is what you're not getting.

Regardless of whatever confusion surrounded her testimony four months later, it doesn't do anything to diminish her positive identification of Oswald during the lineup on 11/22/63.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #774 on: December 26, 2018, 12:53:22 AM »
Railway Express didn't ship to P.O. boxes but they did indeed ship to post offices, who then placed items (and/or notices) in the proper boxes, to be picked up by the renter of a particular box.

Seaport Traders used Railway Express to ship the revolver.  Railway Express shipped the revolver to the post office in Dallas and a post office employee placed a notice in the box rented by Oswald.

This isn't rocket science.

You?re mistaken, Bill. Railway Express Agency was a private carrier. Such a package would have been shipped to, and picked up at, a Railway Express office.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #774 on: December 26, 2018, 12:53:22 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #775 on: December 26, 2018, 12:59:27 AM »
... it doesn't do anything to diminish her positive identification of Oswald during the lineup on 11/22/63.
Where is the sworn signed affidavit of this identification? Or is this just reciting what the police said and the report said that she said?
I referred to both dates of testimony and they are both screwy and totally contradict the report. All can read for themselves where counsel for the prosecution didn't ask her, but told her that she identified Oswald....  http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh3/html/WC_Vol3_0163b.htm
In addition to being an immensely uneducated nut she was obviously- definitely -absolutely terrified.