Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342629 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #400 on: June 08, 2018, 04:15:28 AM »
Advertisement

Do I understand that report correctly?
It states that at 1:40 PM on Nov 22, 1963 Oswald was arrested for the murder of John Kennedy at the Texas Theater?

???

No, you do not understand it correctly.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #400 on: June 08, 2018, 04:15:28 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #401 on: June 08, 2018, 12:28:50 PM »
Also...word was passed [according to witnesses] to an angry mob who shouted stuff as Oswald was hauled out of the theater like 'Hang the SOB' and 'Kill the president will you!?'.

Have you seen video or photos of Lee being dragged from the theater?.....   Do those images validate the police stories of the crowd being an "angry mob"?   

The images that I've seen, show a curious or bewildered crowd.....  They all seem to be standing back and wondering "  What the hell is going on"?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #402 on: June 08, 2018, 01:27:45 PM »
a new state historical marker outside the Texas Theatre in Oak Cliff.
The inscription on the marker says, in part: ?On November 22, 1963, Lee Harvey Oswald was apprehended inside the auditorium for the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, propelling the Texas Theatre into the international spotlight.?
They took it down and changed it since [I think]

Mr. BELIN - You saw the gun up in the air?
Mr. BREWER - And somebody hollered "He's got a gun."
And there were a couple of officers fighting him and taking the gun away from him, and they took the gun from him, and he was fighting, still fighting, and I heard some of the police holler, I don't know who it was, "Kill the President, will you." And I saw fists flying and they were hitting him.
Julia Postal statement to the WC
Mrs. POSTAL. They said, "What is going on?" And someone said, "Suspect," and they started in this way, just about that time I got out to the box office, back to the box office, and they stared screaming profuse language and----"Kill the so-and-so," and trying to get to him

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #402 on: June 08, 2018, 01:27:45 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #403 on: June 08, 2018, 02:04:21 PM »
They took it down and changed it since [I think]
 Julia Postal statement to the WC

Mrs. POSTAL. They said, "What is going on?" And someone said, "Suspect," and they started in this way, just about that time I got out to the box office, back to the box office, and they stared screaming profuse language and----"Kill the so-and-so," and trying to get to him.

Of course you are entirely free to believe whatever ......   But you should keep in mind that the Warren Commission was nothing but a cover up committee.   They extracted statements from witnesses that fit their agenda.

We could argue about Mrs Postal's awareness of what was happening....   I believe that she was as befuddled as the crowd outside the theater.....She said," someone said, "Suspect,"       Suspect???   What's that supposed mean?

And the photos that were taken at the time do not support her statement...... "they stared screaming profuse language and----"Kill the so-and-so," and trying to get to him."

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #404 on: June 08, 2018, 02:47:11 PM »
That's right Jerry -  the word was out
this was the guy and he was in the TT

How did J.Edgar Hoover know BEFORE the police arrived at the theater?   Three of Hoover's "Extra Special " agents were in the theater when the police arrived.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #404 on: June 08, 2018, 02:47:11 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #405 on: June 08, 2018, 03:11:02 PM »
This is real simple -- who called the police? Postal said that she had no idea that a police officer had been shot UNTIL the police arrived. Yet Brewer claimed that she called the police.

Mr. BELIN - Julia Postal is the cashier?

Mr. BREWER - Yes; and she called the police...

She didn't even see LHO enter the TT, so why would she call the police?

Oh boy.  The police are roaring up and down the street in front of the theatre (which is why Postal is not in her ticket booth) on the day the president has been shot a short distance away.  Postal is told by Brewer that a suspicious man who appeared to be trying to avoid detection has snuck into the theatre.  So she calls the police to report it.  Why would she need to know about the murder of a police officer in this scenario?  Crazy nonsense.  If Oswald had nothing to do with this, he would have explained himself and gone on his merry way like the guy at the library.  Instead he assaults a police officer and gets himself arrested. 

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #406 on: June 08, 2018, 03:34:04 PM »

Do I understand that report correctly?
It states that at 1:40 PM on Nov 22, 1963 Oswald was arrested for the murder of John Kennedy at the Texas Theater?

???

So your fantasy conspirators rushed to write a meaningless arrest report before Oswald was arrested that risked their discovery.  Somehow they knew in advance the exact location Oswald would be arrested and the name of the arresting officers even though there were a multitude of DPD officers looking for the suspect.  How does this advance their cause?  Particularly if, as many kooks allege, the plan was to kill rather than arrest Oswald?

How about the time on the report is an estimate of the arrest time and/or perhaps tied to the time of the incoming call that led to Oswald's arrest?  The first incident leading to Oswald's arrest.  And information was added to the report as it became known.  Which seems more likely to you?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #406 on: June 08, 2018, 03:34:04 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #407 on: June 08, 2018, 04:56:30 PM »
Oh boy.  The police are roaring up and down the street in front of the theatre (which is why Postal is not in her ticket booth) on the day the president has been shot a short distance away.  Postal is told by Brewer that a suspicious man who appeared to be trying to avoid detection has snuck into the theatre.  So she calls the police to report it.  Why would she need to know about the murder of a police officer in this scenario?  Crazy nonsense.  If Oswald had nothing to do with this, he would have explained himself and gone on his merry way like the guy at the library.  Instead he assaults a police officer and gets himself arrested.

2 guys in suits told the cops as soon as they arrived at the library that Hamby wasn't their man.

What exactly do you think Oswald needed to explain?  Why a shoe salesman thought he was in front of the shoe store and looked funny?  Is that a crime in Dallas?