Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 141936 times)

Online Jerry Freeman

• I am not a "CT"
Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1960 on: September 29, 2020, 12:24:07 AM »
Tom Dillard's photo shows that Doris Burns is correct, because Mr Wilson can be seen behind the window in Tom Dillard's photo.   IOW...Dillard took his photo DURING the shooting, NOT AFTER, and there is nobody visible behind the sixth floor window.
Not that I doubt this singular revelation and don't wish to drift too far off topic....The Commission could not possibly have realized this particular disclosure [first I have heard of it] and I would like to see that Dillard photo if it can be found and posted :)

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1961 on: September 29, 2020, 03:40:34 PM »
Not that I doubt this singular revelation and don't wish to drift too far off topic....The Commission could not possibly have realized this particular disclosure [first I have heard of it] and I would like to see that Dillard photo if it can be found and posted :)

The Commission could not possibly have realized this particular disclosure

Ah but they did recognize that Mr Wilson and Doris Burns had vital information.....  That's why they questioned Ms Burns.....

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1962 on: September 30, 2020, 10:23:58 PM »
I disagree.....Doris Burns testified that Mr Wilson was standing behind the window of his office in the SE corner,  on the third floor, of the TSBD DURING the shooting.....

No she did not.

Mobile View