Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 354578 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1632 on: October 24, 2019, 06:44:18 PM »
Advertisement
No, Day himself did not say that he used two inch tape....  that's an asinine interpretation of what Gary Savage said that Day said...... 

I quoted it verbatim.  You're the one who "interprets" things in order to spin your own stories.

"He then placed a strip of 2" scotch tape over the developed print and rubbed it down before finally lifting the tape containing the print off and placed it on a card."

Savage talked directly to Day.  You're taking something that Studebaker said that doesn't even mention Day and applying it to Day, even though it contradicts what Day himself said.  Why would Day lie about what width his damn tape was?  That's even more ridiculous than your claim that he lied about when he gave the card to the FBI.  It would serve no purpose whatsoever to lie about either of these things.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1632 on: October 24, 2019, 06:44:18 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1633 on: October 24, 2019, 06:47:41 PM »
Do you pay money here to do bad stand up and not be yanked?

Lee Harvey Occam-Oswald
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 09:04:19 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #1634 on: October 24, 2019, 08:43:49 PM »
You can repeat this meaningless statement as much as you like, it won't become any more credible as an answer.

On page 371 of "Pictures of the Pain," author Richard B. Trask quotes Thomas M. Atkins: (Camera Car #1):

"We came to the end of [Main Street] and made that right-hand turn, and were going directly at the [Texas School Book] Depository. Just as we turned, I remember looking at my watch, and it was 12:30, and just as I looked at my watch I heard an explosion.  ... And then immediately following there were two more quick explosions, and my stomach just went into a knot."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1634 on: October 24, 2019, 08:43:49 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1635 on: October 24, 2019, 09:01:50 PM »
On page 371 of "Pictures of the Pain," author Richard B. Trask quotes Thomas M. Atkins: (Camera Car #1):

"We came to the end of [Main Street] and made that right-hand turn, and were going directly at the [Texas School Book] Depository. Just as we turned, I remember looking at my watch, and it was 12:30, and just as I looked at my watch I heard an explosion.  ... And then immediately following there were two more quick explosions, and my stomach just went into a knot."

So, to argue that the clocks used by the dispatchers were not more than a minute or two off of official time;

For the third time: If the clocks used by the dispatchers were more than a minute or two off of official time, then his time and station check at 12:30 would have been off accordingly. It wasn’t.

you rely on Thomas M. Atkins' wristwatch?

Wow, are you the same guy who also argued;

The most accurate time pieces (even by today's standards) are not exact. There are tolerances involved. Generally, the more expensive ones have closer tolerances. Given what Bowles says in the interview, the tolerances involved with the voice time stamps on the recordings would be plus or minus a minute or two. (Not the ten minutes or so that some people try to attribute to the Tippit murder.)

Amazing.....

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #1636 on: October 24, 2019, 09:05:44 PM »
So, to argue that the clocks used by the dispatchers were not more than a minute or two off of official time;

you rely on Thomas M. Atkins' wristwatch?

Wow, are you the same guy who also argued;

Amazing.....

Do you have evidence that the time of the assassination was more than a minute or two off of the universally recognized time of 12:30?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1636 on: October 24, 2019, 09:05:44 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1637 on: October 24, 2019, 10:05:35 PM »

T.F. Bowley affidavit:

"I saw a police officer lying next to the left front wheel. I stopped my car and got out to go to the scene. I looked at my watch and it said 1:10 pm."

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1638 on: October 24, 2019, 10:12:31 PM »
Do you have evidence that the time of the assassination was more than a minute or two off of the universally recognized time of 12:30?

Do you have firm evidence that the assassination really happened at exactly 12:30?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1638 on: October 24, 2019, 10:12:31 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #1639 on: October 24, 2019, 10:15:05 PM »
Do you have firm evidence that the assassination really happened at exactly 12:30?

No one has claimed that.