Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 353062 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1480 on: October 16, 2019, 08:13:53 PM »
Advertisement
WTF did they put in the bag to make Brown/Drain carry it that way??? It's bad enough they weren't wearing gloves but using the bag to hide "other" evidence that we are never privy to is beyond incompetence. What other evidence besides the rifle and chicken bones could be in that bag, which incidentally looks too short to contain the MC stock unless carried the way Brown/Drain did. There is also no evidence that the bag was folded at the top and carried like a sack lunch. 

How was this not tampering with crucial crime scene evidence by those trained to know better?

Jack...I don't believe that paper bag in the photos is the bag that Montgomery carried from the TSBD....  I believe those FBI agents are carrying something  inside of the bag that they didn't want reporters to see .....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1480 on: October 16, 2019, 08:13:53 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1481 on: October 16, 2019, 08:25:58 PM »
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer ...are you John?

Insults aren't evidence, Walt.  Why should anyone accept your fabricated story based on an undated evidence sheet when there is no evidence whatsoever that the FBI got the magic partial palmprint before 11/29?   

Did Alyea say that he filmed Detective Day as Day lifted prints from the rifle and then place the lifts on little white cards?   Asking me where the other cards are is a silly, and desperate, tactic..... 

No, what's desperate is trying to fit your fabricated narrative into Kritzberg's hearsay that doesn't even match your narrative.

Gary Craig just posted a film clip that shows FBI agents Drain, and Brown, carrying evidence including the rifle and something wrapped in a brown paper bag.   The trigger guard / magazine area of the rifle has a what looks like a file folder loosely tied around the magazine/ trigger guard.   If Lt Day had covered the prints on the magazine with cellophane tape why would the FBI agents tie the cardboard around that area?

Duh.  Because he didn't put the tape on there until later that evening in the crime lab.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #1482 on: October 16, 2019, 09:18:48 PM »
Jack...I don't believe that paper bag in the photos is the bag that Montgomery carried from the TSBD....  I believe those FBI agents are carrying something  inside of the bag that they didn't want reporters to see .....

Agreed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1482 on: October 16, 2019, 09:18:48 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1483 on: October 16, 2019, 11:23:26 PM »
From another thread to me;

Perhaps you're like so many folks.... You simply can't believe that Hoover and LBJ were the prime conspirators.....

From this thread to John;

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer ...are you John?   

Walt,

John and I may differ in our approach towards you but we basically share your concerns about the validity and credibility of the evidence, and I am sure both of us would prefer to engage you in an open minded and honest discussion of that evidence, but when you start making LN-like comments like above, just because we don't instantly accept your version of events, it leaves very little room for discussion. And that's IMO too bad..... Why not leave the insults to the LNs (it's all they have!)?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1484 on: October 16, 2019, 11:33:39 PM »
John and I may differ in our approach towards you but we basically share your concerns about the validity and credibility of the evidence, and I am sure both of us would prefer to engage you in an open minded and honest discussion of that evidence, but when you start making LN-like comments like above, just because we don't instantly accept your version of events, it leaves very little room for discussion. And that's IMO too bad..... Why not leave the insults to the LNs (it's all they have!)?

Thumb1:

I don't have much patience for anyone who states speculation as fact, regardless of what conclusions they've arrived at.

The Carl Day magic partial palmprint is dodgy no matter how you slice it, but there is literally no reason to suspect that he gave it to the FBI on 11/22 and they all pretended like he didn't.  That wouldn't advance their case against Oswald in the slightest.

An undated partial list of evidence doesn't cut it, even if Walt's "common sense" were really sensical.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1484 on: October 16, 2019, 11:33:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1485 on: October 16, 2019, 11:53:42 PM »
Insults aren't evidence, Walt.  Why should anyone accept your fabricated story based on an undated evidence sheet when there is no evidence whatsoever that the FBI got the magic partial palmprint before 11/29?   

No, what's desperate is trying to fit your fabricated narrative into Kritzberg's hearsay that doesn't even match your narrative.

Duh.  Because he didn't put the tape on there until later that evening in the crime lab.

Why should anyone accept your fabricated story based on an undated evidence sheet when there is no evidence whatsoever that the FBI got the magic partial palmprint before 11/29? 

It's not rocket science....and I'm not asking folks to accept my "story"....  I'm merely presenting the evidence for those who are intelligent enough to see the truth.

Gary Craig just posted a film clip that shows FBI agents Drain, and Brown, carrying evidence including the rifle and something wrapped in a brown paper bag.   The trigger guard / magazine area of the rifle has a what looks like a file folder loosely tied around the magazine/ trigger guard.   If Lt Day had covered the prints on the magazine with cellophane tape why would the FBI agents tie the cardboard around that area?

Because he didn't put the tape on there until later that evening in the crime lab.

Dear John.... Do the FBI agents possess the rifle in the photo??    Suely you know that Lt day kept the rifle in his possession until it was released to the FBI....  Now then....Since the FBI agents posses the rifle...WHEN was the photo taken??   Duh!!

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1486 on: October 17, 2019, 12:10:46 AM »
It's not rocket science....and I'm not asking folks to accept my "story"....  I'm merely presenting the evidence for those who are intelligent enough to see the truth.

Your undated sheet of paper doesn't not make your story "the truth".

Dear John.... Do the FBI agents possess the rifle in the photo??    Suely you know that Lt day kept the rifle in his possession until it was released to the FBI....  Now then....Since the FBI agents posses the rifle...WHEN was the photo taken??   Duh!!

Probably when Day released it to the FBI "shortly before midnight".  Ok, I see what you're getting at.  Who knows why they put the folder there?  To keep their own mangy prints off the rest of the rifle? To hold the clip in?  If you're suggesting that Day's word is unreliable, then amen, brother.  But the rifle had cellophane tape on the trigger guard area when Latona got it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1486 on: October 17, 2019, 12:10:46 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1487 on: October 17, 2019, 12:15:43 AM »
From another thread to me;

From this thread to John;

Walt,

I'm sorry Martin,  John Iacoletti constantly insults me....  Perhaps you haven't noticed.