Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I`m back!  (Read 2483 times)

Online Patrick Jackson

I`m back!
« on: May 31, 2018, 03:37:49 PM »
Advertisement
Hello Forum members! Great to see you all again. Hope you are glad do see me, too!
For a restart, can somebody please explain what happened with forum history? There are year 2018 posts only? Is everything else lost? What happened?
Are there any breakthroughs with the evidences? I went quickly though the topics but seems no big news? Prayer person still not found? Lovelady still in plaid shirt? Any new photos, testimonies, documents...?
Thank you. Looking forward to new debates.
All the very best to all.
PJ

JFK Assassination Forum

I`m back!
« on: May 31, 2018, 03:37:49 PM »

Online Royell Storing

Re: I`m back!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 04:20:27 PM »
Hello Forum members! Great to see you all again. Hope you are glad do see me, too!
For a restart, can somebody please explain what happened with forum history? There are year 2018 posts only? Is everything else lost? What happened?
Are there any breakthroughs with the evidences? I went quickly though the topics but seems no big news? Prayer person still not found? Lovelady still in plaid shirt? Any new photos, testimonies, documents...?
Thank you. Looking forward to new debates.
All the very best to all.
PJ
Hey Pat. Good having you back. There was a major hack job done on this Forum around the 1st of the year. ALL the archive material was Lost. The stuff still here is only here because the poster/contributor stored it on their own. Currently, this place resembles the original "Planet Of The Apes" flick with Charlton Heston stumbling down the beach in shock and then seeing a chunk of The Statue Of Liberty washed up on the shore. 
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 04:22:12 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 05:17:11 PM »
Planet of apes is very apt I am a novice here, and by no means a researcher, but the discussions, imo, are aimed at the same old recurring arguments just beaten over one more time. And of course diminishing those with contrary opinions takes precedence over with an attempt to explore facts or why people have the opinions they have I certainly do not want to come off as a purist, but there are ways of discussing things in ways so that the group does not come off looking by Middle school level verbal assaults I am not going to name names but there is on e gentlemen among the LN that seems tied to some sense of decorum and maybe a couple on the CT

On a second point I know some sites can be backed up by sending an email of it in zip folder at certain intervals. Does anybody know if there are ways of avoiding hacks that can take down years of the archives I imagine it has been considered more thoroughly and not necessarily something the administrators want to discuss so my comments are meant to be more general than specifically about what happened here What happened here seems pretty tragic, and it may have been random, but otherwise my money is on forces associated with the LN point of view
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 05:30:49 PM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 05:17:11 PM »

Online Patrick Jackson

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 10:36:15 PM »
Hey Pat. Good having you back. There was a major hack job done on this Forum around the 1st of the year. ALL the archive material was Lost. The stuff still here is only here because the poster/contributor stored it on their own. Currently, this place resembles the original "Planet Of The Apes" flick with Charlton Heston stumbling down the beach in shock and then seeing a chunk of The Statue Of Liberty washed up on the shore.

Maybe the Forum was close to something major so it was hacked by those who do not want truth to be reveled. Or maybe, the truth was already there but lost now. 

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 11:03:19 PM »
Maybe the Forum was close to something major so it was hacked by those who do not want truth to be reveled. Or maybe, the truth was already there but lost now.

Maybe the Forum was close to something major so it was hacked by those who do not want truth to be reveled.

I suspect that you're right, Pat...   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 11:03:19 PM »