Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Bullet hole in windshield on JFK's Limo  (Read 61677 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Bullet hole in windshield on JFK's Limo
« Reply #224 on: September 21, 2018, 12:43:52 AM »
Advertisement
If you don't remember the conversation, there's no need for me to be more specific. You'll just twist and spin like you always do anyways.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

The example in this thread clearly shows what you asked as an example of your dishonesty.

Amazing.  Provide nothing and then just claim you already provided it.  Just like the evidence in the JFK case.  Clearly.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #224 on: September 21, 2018, 12:43:52 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #225 on: September 21, 2018, 01:20:01 AM »
No it's actually not.  Take a basic logic class.  What other possibilities would there be besides "identical" or "not identical"?

They're either identical or they're not.

JohnM

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #226 on: September 21, 2018, 01:28:17 AM »
Showing wheel-wells were lighter-in-tone, made even brighter by flash indoors:

... so probably not mud.

Flash creating appearance of "caked-on-mud" on tire side-walls.

(Not same automobile)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #226 on: September 21, 2018, 01:28:17 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #227 on: September 21, 2018, 02:17:09 AM »
With a bullet hole in the windshield and a round bullet entry in the chrome molding of the JFK's limo , a shallow shot in JFK's back as per (move the wound Humes ) , an entrance in the front of JFK's neck , and then a frontal wound of the temple area that blew out the back of JFK's head blowing all kinds of brain matter on Bobby Hargis who was at the left rear of the limo , a missed shot that never even touched the Limo but put a shallow scrapping wound on James Tague's cheek and this is before we get to the wounds of John Connally who we know was shot at least once and more than likely twice . I'm counting  shots and possibly more shots when we look at John Connally's wounds . So when they say there was a flurry of shots that came into the Limo , then I'm thinking of more than 2 shots because one of those supposed shots out of the 3 that LHO was to have fired , missed the whole damn LIMO.  7,8 maybe 9 shots with the limo stopping for the head shot . 3 shots from LHO in the break room ?

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #228 on: September 21, 2018, 03:13:19 AM »
With a bullet hole in the windshield and a round bullet entry in the chrome molding of the JFK's limo , a shallow shot in JFK's back as per (move the wound Humes ) , an entrance in the front of JFK's neck , and then a frontal wound of the temple area that blew out the back of JFK's head blowing all kinds of brain matter on Bobby Hargis who was at the left rear of the limo , a missed shot that never even touched the Limo but put a shallow scrapping wound on James Tague's cheek and this is before we get to the wounds of John Connally who we know was shot at least once and more than likely twice . I'm counting  shots and possibly more shots when we look at John Connally's wounds . So when they say there was a flurry of shots that came into the Limo , then I'm thinking of more than 2 shots because one of those supposed shots out of the 3 that LHO was to have fired , missed the whole damn LIMO.  7,8 maybe 9 shots with the limo stopping for the head shot . 3 shots from LHO in the break room ?
"round bullet entry in the chrome molding"

It's a dent, presumably from the metal fragmentation of the head shot. It's not a bullet hole from a direct strike.

Motorcycle Cop Struck by the President's Brain Matter
Proof of a Shot From the Grassy Knoll?   ( Link )

"you've got to take into consideration we were moving at the time, and
     when he got hit all that stuff went like this, and of course I run through it."
                                                     -- Bobby Hargis, 1968

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #228 on: September 21, 2018, 03:13:19 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #229 on: September 21, 2018, 10:21:44 AM »
Showing wheel-wells were lighter-in-tone, made even brighter by flash indoors:

... so probably not mud.

Flash creating appearance of "caked-on-mud" on tire side-walls.

(Not same automobile)
It is very hard to believe and understand why are you trying to show something that there is absolutely no chance in the whole universe to be true... Are you really serious to believe it is flash creating something on the wheels? Did you ever drive your car through a shallow mud? Do you have a car at all? Do you go out of your home at all?
It can be only mud and nothing else. 

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #230 on: September 21, 2018, 10:24:54 AM »
Looks more like explosion and shells flying all around.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #230 on: September 21, 2018, 10:24:54 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #231 on: September 21, 2018, 10:38:22 AM »

Clearly the above 2 pictures with the cube van in the background are at different locations or the car was moved between photographs!  Why was it moved or were photos taken at 2 different times?  Or is it 2 different trucks with matching bumpers and cabs?
If you take that van into consideration, there are good chances that the pictures were taken in the same garage while the limo moved from one spot to another so there are at least four photos from that garage (same garage, two limo positions).
Is there a record on where the White House Garage is/was? I was trying to find it on the White House plan but no GARAGE anywhere. Suppose it was outside White House complex? Any other pictures of the White House garage?