Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 2 wallets for Lee Harvey Oswald alias Alek Hidell  (Read 21209 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: 2 wallets for Lee Harvey Oswald alias Alek Hidell
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2018, 01:37:21 AM »
Advertisement

That seems to make sense. It does still leave open other possibilities For instance we have to trust that the wallet the DPD has in evidence is the real wallet It seems like the most likely scenario that the wallet supposedly found at theater is the real wallet and the  conspirators new roughly the type of wallet LHO had and went to the effort to acquire a facsimile Though there is also a strategy that I think Webster Tarpley mentioned, in terms of the strategies within a conspiracy,, and that is for the conspirators to make as much information as possible a contradiction or confusing in some manner From that perspective it may have made two wallets that just slightly different for that express purpose 

Mike Orr Really liked your comment for what that is worth

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2018, 01:37:21 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2018, 12:12:42 AM »

Thank you for posting the pictures....I don't know if you intended to deceive but the clip which also shows a cop holding a revolver at a time when the revolver should have been back in his holster ( If the frame from that film had been taken at the Tippit murder scene)...But that single clip is deceptive.....  There is a sequence of several frames that clearly show that the taillights in the background behind the wallet are on a 1961 Chevy.....The tail lights on the blue car are on a 1960 Chevy Impala.....

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2018, 02:40:30 AM »
Thank you for posting the pictures....I don't know if you intended to deceive but the clip which also shows a cop holding a revolver at a time when the revolver should have been back in his holster ( If the frame from that film had been taken at the Tippit murder scene)...But that single clip is deceptive.....  There is a sequence of several frames that clearly show that the taillights in the background behind the wallet are on a 1961 Chevy.....The tail lights on the blue car are on a 1960 Chevy Impala.....

That was the single frame I found that showed the most of the tail lights.  As for the stock photo, I just googled 1961 chevy tail lights.  I wouldn't know one from another.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2018, 02:40:30 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2018, 12:59:32 PM »
That was the single frame I found that showed the most of the tail lights.  As for the stock photo, I just googled 1961 chevy tail lights.  I wouldn't know one from another.

I just googled 1961 chevy tail lights.  I wouldn't know one from another.

Most folks wouldn't know the difference..... Only an old car buff like me would know the difference.... and the two Car's tail lights  are similar....

I'm certain the portion of the film that seems to show the cop holding the wallet has been spliced into a film that was taken at the Tippit murder site.

And since the film shows Pete Barnes dusting the police car for prints where Markham said the killer had touched the car, the film had to have been made at about the time Lee Oswald was being dragged from the theater.  The crisis was over at that time.....  But the crisis was NOT over at the time the WHITE jacket was found in the parking lot behind Ballew's Texaco station...    The fact that the cop still has his side arm ready in his hand in the clip that shows the tail lights of a 1961 Chevy that was parked next to the Oldsmobile indicates that the area is still dangerous ....... 

PS..... Pete Barnes found good clear finger prints on the police car.....and they were NOT  Lee Oswald's.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 12:46:13 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2018, 05:34:31 AM »
   I've never heard any CTer explain why they believe the DPD would have suppressed Oswald's wallet given its obvious probative value in linking Oswald to that crime. 
I would have called it overkill.
A wedding ring left behind.
Money left on the dresser in yet another wallet?
A white jacket discarded 'en flight'?
Then oops a wallet flew out of a pants pocket?
Or maybe Oswald threw a wallet at Tippit as a coup d gras...take that you dumb cop!
Anyway that statement was seen in the comments section of that jfkfacts article...
Neil Hodges
April 21, 2014 
Why would the Dallas PD cover up the fact that Oswald?s wallet was found at the scene of Tippit?s murder? Wouldn?t this evidence have clinched the case for Oswald killing one of their own?
Answer...
The case was already clinched enough.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2018, 05:34:31 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2018, 02:15:59 PM »
I would have called it overkill.
A wedding ring left behind.
Money left on the dresser in yet another wallet?
A white jacket discarded 'en flight'?
Then oops a wallet flew out of a pants pocket?
Or maybe Oswald threw a wallet at Tippit as a coup d gras...take that you dumb cop!
Anyway that statement was seen in the comments section of that jfkfacts article...Answer...

When was the case " already clinched enough."??   Do you recall what Nick Katzenbach said about convincing the public that the arch villain Lee Harrrrvey Ossssswald  was the killer who murdered John Kennedy for no reason at all?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2018, 06:12:54 PM »
When was the case clinched ...?

Hi Walt.
An insincere statement...just being facetious. 
An airtight case against Oswald was manifested sometime before the shooting ever started.
The Dallas authorities hated Kennedy and was eager to [in any way] pin his murder on a 'communist'.
I had read that out of curiosity, one researcher located four Oswald wallets at the National Archives.
Apparently, there were extra wallets, you know...just in case?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2018, 06:12:54 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2018, 08:18:14 PM »
Hi Walt.
An insincere statement...just being facetious. 
An airtight case against Oswald was manifested sometime before the shooting ever started.
The Dallas authorities hated Kennedy and was eager to [in any way] pin his murder on a 'communist'.
I had read that out of curiosity, one researcher located four Oswald wallets at the National Archives.
Apparently, there were extra wallets, you know...just in case?

Sorry,...  I missed the facetiousness ...... But no harm, no foul.....  It was still an opportunity to illuminate Katzenbach's memo... "We must convince the gullible public that the arch villain, commie, that we have set up to take the blame really is just a lone nut, who just happened to be able to fire a rusty old rifle with the scope mounted askew faster and with greater accuracy than the world's best sharpshooters."