Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 2 wallets for Lee Harvey Oswald alias Alek Hidell  (Read 21477 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: 2 wallets for Lee Harvey Oswald alias Alek Hidell
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2018, 07:24:27 PM »
Advertisement
A contingency plan for what here?  What are you suggesting happened that caused them to change the plan?  That is not an explanation for the sequence of events.  There isn't any rational narrative for these POWERFUL people planting Oswald's wallet at the crime scene (great evidence to link him to the Tippit murder) to suppress it in favor of Oswald's arrest wallet.  Your fantasy conspirators would have known that it was likely that Oswald would have a wallet on him when arrested or killed that day.  So any plan that entails leaving a wallet at the Tippit scene must incorporate the likelihood of a second wallet being on Oswald's person upon his arrest/death and plan to suppress that wallet.  And imagine the plan of actually leaving a wallet at the Tippit scene, allowing it to be discovered, but then suppressing it.  LOL.  That makes no sense as a contingency plan or otherwise.  It is extremely risky and pointless.  If the plan was to frame Oswald for this crime, then all the incentives are to claim that Oswald's wallet was found at the Tippit scene.  Instead what is being suggested is that conspirators behind Oswald's frame up suppressed great evidence of his guilt!  It just doesn't add up that whoever discovered the wallet would not have radioed in the identity of the suspect and that this valuable evidence of Oswald's guilt would for some inexplicable reason then be covered up by the very folks who otherwise are alleged to be framing him.   It's a hodgepodge of nonsense.

So I must theorize? How about you comment on what is seemingly a fact, a picture with Oswald's wallet in Westbrook's hand, witness testimony etc. What would it be in the order of things that I need to comment on what exactly went wrong with a plan I have knowledge. It opens the land of pure conjecture and it seems to your favorite form of fantasy land

I kind of changed my mind and will offer a scenario That being said I am familiar with those who insist on taking to frames of examination such as yours Critics of a particular theory must provide the correct version of all events at the same time Anyway you want a shot at it, I will give you one Lets say the conspirators wanted to frame Oswald, and it was important to them to either capture him or kill him shortly after the assassination Therefore you would want a contingent reason to take him into custody, so you create the circumstances with the Tippit murder until you have him in custody Then once you have him in custody, it may look better to not use the wallet evidence because lets face it it looks a little suspicious for the suspect to seemingly leave his wallet at the scene
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:57:55 PM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2018, 07:24:27 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2018, 07:37:05 PM »
Walt I did my best to search online for anything resembling the picture you are referring to

Did you look at the background behind the wallet at the 1: 41 point in the video you posted?

OK there is a barely recognizable background I have said before I will happily agree that the wallet is seen at the Texaco instead It seems to make little difference in terms of my discussion with Richard and those who want to discount the finding of the wallet Or inform me otherwise please

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2018, 08:32:49 PM »
OK there is a barely recognizable background I have said before I will happily agree that the wallet is seen at the Texaco instead It seems to make little difference in terms of my discussion with Richard and those who want to discount the finding of the wallet Or inform me otherwise please

Matt....Someone has spliced frames from  Weilands video that he took in the alley behind Ballew's Texaco onto a video that was taken at the Tippit murder site in an effort to make it appear the wallet was found at the Tippit site.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2018, 08:32:49 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2018, 08:36:59 PM »
Matt....Someone has spliced frames from  Weilands video that he took in the alley behind Ballew's Texaco onto a video that was taken at the Tippit murder site in an effort to make it appear the wallet was found at the Tippit site.....

OK Thanks Walt I can't really discern the background in the video portion you cited, but I am happy to take your word for that you and others have looked into it closely

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2018, 08:55:31 PM »
OK Thanks Walt I can't really discern the background in the video portion you cited, but I am happy to take your word for that you and others have looked into it closely

Matt, The clip is seen several times in the video...At the 4:12 point the tail lights of a 1961 Chevy at clearly visible and the cop holding the wallet also has a S&W revolver in his hand.... By the time CSI Detective Pete Barnes arrived at the Tippit site ( Barnes dusting Tippit's car for prints)  Lee Oswald had been taken from the theater and there was no need fro a cop to have his revolver in his hand....However that was not the case at the time the cops converged on the alley behind Ballew's Texaco.   There was a distinct possibility that the fleeing man was still in the area and a cop would want his revolver ready.....
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 09:01:34 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2018, 08:55:31 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2018, 11:30:43 PM »
Matt, The clip is seen several times in the video...At the 4:12 point the tail lights of a 1961 Chevy at clearly visible and the cop holding the wallet also has a S&W revolver in his hand.... By the time CSI Detective Pete Barnes arrived at the Tippit site ( Barnes dusting Tippit's car for prints)  Lee Oswald had been taken from the theater and there was no need fro a cop to have his revolver in his hand....However that was not the case at the time the cops converged on the alley behind Ballew's Texaco.   There was a distinct possibility that the fleeing man was still in the area and a cop would want his revolver ready.....

I am not sure where this leaves us If we conclude the background of the photo is altered then we we really have little evidence as to what the actual conditions of the picture, or video of Westbrook holding the wallet It is yet another piece that apparently shows alteration and therefore is inferentialy significant of a cover up Not sure  it gives us much as to where and when the actual photograph was taken

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2018, 12:50:07 AM »
I am not sure where this leaves us If we conclude the background of the photo is altered then we we really have little evidence as to what the actual conditions of the picture, or video of Westbrook holding the wallet It is yet another piece that apparently shows alteration and therefore is inferentialy significant of a cover up Not sure  it gives us much as to where and when the actual photograph was taken

The crux of the matter is:.....The authorities were the criminals....  They framed Lee Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2018, 12:50:07 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2018, 12:58:44 AM »
The crux of the matter is:.....The authorities were the criminals....  They framed Lee Oswald.

Of course

Richard sees the lack of clear facts as our problem to explain when in facts it shows there is no consistent story to deconstruct Thanks for explaining this