Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 2 wallets for Lee Harvey Oswald alias Alek Hidell  (Read 21213 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: 2 wallets for Lee Harvey Oswald alias Alek Hidell
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2018, 02:59:18 PM »
Advertisement
 Walt I am just trying to understand The picture is of Captain Westbrook? He was at the scene of the Tippet shooting?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2018, 02:59:18 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2018, 03:05:46 PM »
Richard Smith said

I've never heard any CTer explain why they believe the DPD would have suppressed Oswald's wallet given its obvious probative value in linking Oswald to that crime.

Matt relies

I just did What part of contingencies for multiple scenarios that you are not understanding? do you have a link to the photo you say shows a background from a different street

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 03:40:16 PM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2018, 03:07:01 PM »
Walt I am just trying to understand The picture is of Captain Westbrook? He was at the scene of the Tippet shooting?

Was Westbrook in the alley behind Ballew's Texaco??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2018, 03:07:01 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2018, 03:25:04 PM »
Was Westbrook in the alley behind Ballew's Texaco??

I don't know You may know more on this than i do My questions were an attempt to try to get an insight on those understandings

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2018, 03:54:07 PM »
Richard Smith said

I've never heard any CTer explain why they believe the DPD would have suppressed Oswald's wallet given its obvious probative value in linking Oswald to that crime.

Matt relies

I just did What part of contingencies for multiple scenarios that you are not understanding? do you have a link to the photo you say shows a background from a different street

"Contingencies for multiple scenarios" is not an explanation of anything.  That is just meaningless gibberish.  Why would someone plant Oswald's wallet at the Tippit scene and then suppress it?  Do you agree, for example, that finding Oswald's wallet at the Tippit murder scene would have been great evidence to link him to that crime?  In fact, that would be the apparent purpose for anyone to have planted it there.  And if these "powerful" people in charge of the evidence had the ability to suppress a wallet, it would have been Oswald's arrest wallet they suppressed and the official story would have been that Oswald dropped his wallet in the confusion during his murder of Tippit.  Thereby establishing an iron clad link from Oswald to the Tippit murder.  Anyone who believes Oswald guilty of the Tippit murder would be delighted with confirmation that his wallet was found there.  Sadly, it was not.   And how do you explain whoever first found the alleged wallet not radioing out the identity of the person who the wallet belonged?  Any police officer that found such a wallet at the crime scene would immediately have linked it to the missing suspect and relayed that information to the dispatcher to be on the lookout for that person.  We know that didn't happen. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2018, 03:54:07 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2018, 05:32:05 PM »
"Contingencies for multiple scenarios" is not an explanation of anything.  That is just meaningless gibberish.  Why would someone plant Oswald's wallet at the Tippit scene and then suppress it?  Do you agree, for example, that finding Oswald's wallet at the Tippit murder scene would have been great evidence to link him to that crime?  In fact, that would be the apparent purpose for anyone to have planted it there.  And if these "powerful" people in charge of the evidence had the ability to suppress a wallet, it would have been Oswald's arrest wallet they suppressed and the official story would have been that Oswald dropped his wallet in the confusion during his murder of Tippit.  Thereby establishing an iron clad link from Oswald to the Tippit murder.  Anyone who believes Oswald guilty of the Tippit murder would be delighted with confirmation that his wallet was found there.  Sadly, it was not.   And how do you explain whoever first found the alleged wallet not radioing out the identity of the person who the wallet belonged?  Any police officer that found such a wallet at the crime scene would immediately have linked it to the missing suspect and relayed that information to the dispatcher to be on the lookout for that person.  We know that didn't happen.

It's pretty simple all you have do is to imagine, or except in the abstract, that groups of people can or do conspire, yep I am going to use the forbidden term, to commit crime or intelligence operations Certainly you are not going to suggest that our own intelligence agencies do not plan for contingencies?

Walt I did my best to search online for anything resembling the picture you are referring to Not much more I can do to address your claim
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 06:04:22 PM by Matt Grantham »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2018, 09:21:41 PM »
Matt, Dale Myers wrote a piece on the wallet found at the Tippit scene. You should seek it out. There are no reports from any official or law enforcement officers at the time or in the months and year following the assassination that mention Oswald's wallet being found at the scene of the Tippit shooting. Barrett himself never referred to it in any of his FD-302s.

There are no reports from any official or law enforcement officers at the time or in the months and year following the assassination that mention Oswald's wallet being found at the scene of the Tippit shooting.

True, but there also are no reports from any official or law enforcement officers at the time about the Hidell ID allegedly found in the wallet that Paul Bentley took from Oswald in the car.

So where does that leave us?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2018, 09:21:41 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2018, 09:23:26 PM »
Matt, Dale Myers wrote a piece on the wallet found at the Tippit scene. You should seek it out. There are no reports from any official or law enforcement officers at the time or in the months and year following the assassination that mention Oswald's wallet being found at the scene of the Tippit shooting. Barrett himself never referred to it in any of his FD-302s.

Just like Bardwell Odum never mentioned in any FD-302 that Tomlinson and Wright told him CE 399 looked like the stretcher bullet.