Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 2 wallets for Lee Harvey Oswald alias Alek Hidell  (Read 21215 times)

Offline Mike Orr

2 wallets for Lee Harvey Oswald alias Alek Hidell
« on: April 12, 2018, 12:14:19 AM »
Advertisement
At the Tippet murder scene is found a wallet . Meanwhile, as Oswald is arrested at the movie theater he refused to identify himself. After searching him , his wallet is retrieved ,containing an ID for Lee H. Oswald and a 2nd ID for the Alek Hidell alias . Back at the Tippet murder scene , a wallet is in the hands of Dallas Police Captain W. R. Westbrook. FBI agent Robert M. Barrett appears and is asked by Westbrook if he knows who Lee Oswald or Alek Hidell is.  The arrest wallet ( from Oswald at the Texas Theater) and the second wallet from the Tippet murder scene are separated for a time, with the arrest wallet going to Washington with the "2nd" wallet ending up in Captain Fritz's desk drawer where it remained until November 27th. It is eventually sent to FBI headquarters in DC, but they forgot to photograph it and the contents. A formal request to the FBI to provide photographs of it is ignored.

JFK Assassination Forum

2 wallets for Lee Harvey Oswald alias Alek Hidell
« on: April 12, 2018, 12:14:19 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: 2 wallets for Lee Harvey Oswald alias Alek Hidell
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 03:04:11 AM »
 Great topic And of course this habit of perfect evidence just be magically being left at the crime seems absurd in the first place Gullibility rules

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 05:06:21 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 05:06:21 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 05:38:29 AM »
http://jfkfacts.org/oswalds-wallet-planted-at-the-tippit-crime-scene/

That does not seem like no evidence

Matt, Dale Myers wrote a piece on the wallet found at the Tippit scene. You should seek it out. There are no reports from any official or law enforcement officers at the time or in the months and year following the assassination that mention Oswald's wallet being found at the scene of the Tippit shooting. Barrett himself never referred to it in any of his FD-302s.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 01:45:45 PM »
If you give it more than one second of thought, you will realize that there is no reason for the DPD to suppress an Oswald wallet found at the Tippit murder scene.  And every reason to confirm it.  It would have been great evidence against Oswald in Tippit's murder.  I've never heard any CTer explain why they believe the DPD would have suppressed Oswald's wallet given its obvious probative value in linking Oswald to that crime.  Even if you believe it was planted, there is no good explanation for why the DPD or someone would have gone to the trouble of planting the wallet but then suppress it.  And the first thing anyone would have done at the crime scene is radio the identity of the person's wallet found there as that is the likely suspect.  Didn't happen.  Logic dictates it's not Oswald's wallet they are looking at.  The irony here is that CTers are basically implying the DPD suppressed fantastic evidence of Oswald's guilt when framing him.  It's absurd. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 01:45:45 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 02:01:33 PM »
 Richard just try to imagine a situation where powerful people institutions have virtually no checks to their authority Is it that hard to imagine they would create multiple scenarios and evidence that they can then choose to manipulate in a manner of their choosing In other words, if they had needed the evidence of a wallet at the Tippet murder if Oswald live then maybe we would have seen a different version of events Just for the record I like  to discuss evidence.  But you seem to want to go to the land of mind reading so I am trying to accommodate

PS any comments from anyone that yet another Oswald wallet was found by the cops at his residence after the assassination
 I saw McAdams get all worked up claiming most people have two wallets I guess we do not have anything more than anecdotal opinions on that one. Maybe I will start asking some friends, though questions about peoples wallet habits are not likely to go over well

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 02:11:13 PM »
Richard just try to imagine a situation where powerful people institutions have virtually no checks to their authority Is it that hard to imagine they would create multiple scenarios and evidence that they can then choose to manipulate in a manner of their choosing In other words, if they had needed the evidence of a wallet at the Tippet murder if Oswald live then maybe we would have seen a different version of events Just for the record I like  to discuss evidence.  But you seem to want to go to the land of mind reading so I am trying to accommodate

PS any comments from anyone that yet another Oswald wallet was found by the cops at his residence after the assassination
 I saw McAdams get all worked up claiming most people have two wallets I guess we do not have anything more than anecdotal opinions on that one. Maybe I will start asking some friends, though questions about peoples wallet habits are not likely to go over well

This is simple.  If an Oswald wallet were found at the Tippit murder scene, explain to us why these "powerful people" in charge of that evidence (who you apparently believe were framing him) would suppress that wallet with its obvious probative value in connecting Oswald to the Tippit murder.   Why would they plant such a wallet but then suppress it?  It would have been fantastic evidence against Oswald.  Second only to finding his rifle on the 6th floor.  But here you ask us to believe the wallet was planted but then later suppressed.  It defies any logical narrative interpretation of events.  This isn't "mind reading" but simply trying to understand the motives behind what you are suggesting happened.  If it makes no sense, then it is likely your scenario is nonsense.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 02:13:42 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 02:11:13 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 02:29:54 PM »
Matt, Dale Myers wrote a piece on the wallet found at the Tippit scene. You should seek it out. There are no reports from any official or law enforcement officers at the time or in the months and year following the assassination that mention Oswald's wallet being found at the scene of the Tippit shooting. Barrett himself never referred to it in any of his FD-302s.

There are no reports from any official or law enforcement officers at the time or in the months and year following the assassination that mention Oswald's wallet being found at the scene of the Tippit shooting. Barrett himself never referred to it in any of his FD-302s.

This is amazing!!..... I'm in full agreement with Tim Nickerson.     Tim, did you write the above? You're absolutely right.... 

There was no wallet connected to Lee Oswald found at the Tippit murder scene.   The film of a cop holding a wallet was NOT filmed on 10th street.  There is a 1961 Chevy in the background, and that car was in the parking lot behind Ballew's Texaco Station.  Obviously that wallet appeared at the scene where a white jacket was found. ( Was the wallet in the pocket of that Jacket?  Did it identify the owner of the jacket??)