Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle  (Read 64044 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2018, 05:35:18 AM »
Advertisement

He did not realize the implications of being ordered to bring his rifle or a long package into work on the same day the President was driving by. And the implications of being told to be by himself and out of sight as the President was driven by.

Ordered by??    Whom??.....  Lee thought that he was pulling another hoax like the Walker hoax.....  Nobody had to tell him that if he made it to Cuba that if a photo surfaced that showed him as a spectator at the time h was supposed to be taking a pot shot at JFK.....That photo would be an invitation to attend Castro's firing squad....as a participant.

The Walker shooting was a hoax?

The bullet went through glass and wood and barely missed Walker?s head.

Question:

How did the shooter know that the glass and wood would not deflect the bullet enough from a near miss to a hit?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2018, 05:35:18 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2018, 07:47:43 AM »
You are the one pretending Dave as there is no evidence showing that LHO ever ordered a 40" rifle. None. There then is no evidence that shows any rifle was ever delivered to his P.O. Box.

Why not cite your evidence?

It's not difficult Rob/Bob, Oswald ordered C2766 and Oswald received C2766.

JohnM

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2018, 08:21:00 AM »
Even if true, what exactly would be the implication of such a purchase?

What would be the implication of Oswald ordering that rifle?  LOL.  You can't be for real.  Let's think real hard.  That rifle along with fired bullet casings from it were found on the 6th floor of the TSBD.  The owner of that rifle worked in the building, had no credible alibi for the time of the shooting, fled the scene within minutes, and lied about owning a rifle.  How about consulting Sherlock Holmes to determine the "implications" if you can't figure it out on your own?

Also, fragments found inside the limo were linked to C2766 to the exclusion of any other weapon in the world.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2018, 08:21:00 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2018, 08:30:55 AM »
Answer a simple question and forget all your babbling.  What evidence would prove to your subjective loony satisfaction that Oswald owned the rifle found on the 6th floor if the current record does not do so?  Or are you basically arguing that it is not possible to ever prove such a thing?

No... but it would require better evidence than the Klein's crap we have in this case.

Richard, I've asked this question before and it was ignored then just as Weidmann ignored it presently.

It's a very simple question and anyone who claims to be interested in discussing the case (versus ad hominem attacks) would make a better attempt to answer the question instead of dodging it.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2018, 08:31:56 AM »
I asked you a straight forward question;

Instead of linking to your propaganda sites, why don't you simply try to answer the questions?

Pot meet kettle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2018, 08:31:56 AM »

Offline Steve Thomas

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2018, 10:47:11 AM »
Was there ever any receipt for the ammo clip?

Steve Thomas

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2018, 02:44:17 PM »
Here is the best evidence so far that poor Richard doesn't actually read the posts he is replying to, because here he is replying (if that's what you can call it) to something I said to David von Pein. My question to him is actually in another thread!

What one can take away from David's and Richard's replies to my questions so far is that they both claim it is so extremely easy that anybody can understand yet both seem completely unable to actually provide a simple explanation....

I wonder why...... No wait, I don't wonder why. I know why. The honest answers to those questions scare the sh*t out of them!

So, here are the questions for both again;

For Richard;

For David;

Do you have some of type of head injury?  You appear to be really confused.  I responded to your question to David in this thread regarding the implications of Oswald buying a rifle as anyone can see from looking back to the first page of this thread.  Why you are crying about another thread is bizarre and unclear.  Instead of wasting our time with crazy nonsense like this how about tell us what evidence is lacking from the record that we should have but don't that would satisfy you that Oswald ordered this rifle?  Try to focus.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2018, 02:44:17 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2018, 03:28:46 PM »

Question:

How did the shooter know that the glass and wood would not deflect the bullet enough from a near miss to a hit?

Yes.....The Walker incident was a hoax....  If you would extract your head then you might be able to see.....

You don't have a clue......  Question:  How high above the floor is the bullet hole in the photo of the wall?  The bullet exited the wall in the adjacent room behind a stack of books  ....How high is that bullet hole?.... Do you believe that Walker was crawling around on the floor at the time the bullet hit that wall?

Question:

Huh???   Can you ask the question in an intelligent manner ?