Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle  (Read 64049 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle
« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2018, 07:13:45 PM »
Advertisement
Remember when I exposed your dirty time manipulating trick, nasty.

Mytton makes an unsubstantiated claim.  What a shocker...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2018, 07:13:45 PM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #97 on: January 11, 2018, 10:25:35 PM »
Why do you assume that it had to either be Oswald or the police?

Why would you assume that if the police constructed the bag, it was because they were participating in a plot to  murder Kennedy?

Colin Crow stated that the paper-sack was made by Day/Studebaker of the Dallas PD. This implied that there was some sort of conspiracy to further incriminate Oswald.

I assumed that "the" paper-sack referred to by Crow was the one that contained Oswald's right palm-print and left index finger-print.

Fabricating evidence an hour or so after the crime would indicate knowledge of the crime before it was carried out.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2018, 11:22:57 PM »
Colin Crow stated that the paper-sack was made by Day/Studebaker of the Dallas PD. This implied that there was some sort of conspiracy to further incriminate Oswald.

I assumed that "the" paper-sack referred to by Crow was the one that contained Oswald's right palm-print and left index finger-print.

Fabricating evidence an hour or so after the crime would indicate knowledge of the crime before it was carried out.

You must not have ever read Colin's thread.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2018, 11:22:57 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2018, 04:36:25 AM »
Look I really don't care and the old thread and Forum for whatever reason is gone so lets start fresh and try to debate with honour and dignity.

JohnM

Honour

the quality of knowing and doing what is morally right.
"I must as a matter of honour avoid any taint of dishonesty"
synonyms:   integrity, honourableness, honesty, uprightness, ethics, morals, morality, principle, (high) principles, righteousness, rectitude, nobility, high-mindedness, right-mindedness, noble-mindedness;

Respect

due regard for the feelings, wishes, or rights of others.
"young people's lack of respect for their parents"
synonyms:   due regard, consideration, thoughtfulness, attentiveness, politeness, courtesy, civility, deference

Let us know when you are ready.

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2018, 02:24:59 AM »
Tony, my friend....It was information like yours that had the bastroids worried and caused them to blow up the site.

The fact that they blew up the site is a sure sign that we've got em on the run......

I read 500 or so pages of archives on the old site before it was lost. Most of it made no more sense than your post above.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2018, 02:24:59 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2018, 02:50:01 AM »
I read 500 or so pages of archives on the old site before it was lost. Most of it made no more sense than your post above.

500 pages would be a drop in the ocean......the "CE 142 what?s the flap" thread by Tony was more than a hundred pages alone.....some others like "PM" and "2 men on the sixth floor" were of similar size.

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2018, 03:18:20 AM »
If you had taken notice of the old site you would have noticed there was around 500 pages of old threads in the archives. Not 500 threads. I read them all and used them as references for further reading. Well not all of them. It soon became apparent some authors were best ignored.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2018, 03:18:20 AM »

Offline Zeon Wasinsky

« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2018, 06:32:45 AM »
Tony, my friend....It was information like yours that had the bastroids worried and caused them to blow up the site.

The fact that they blew up the site is a sure sign that we've got em on the run......

Yes, its a relief to see that Tony himself didn't disappear ;D