Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle  (Read 66370 times)

Offline David Von Pein

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald Ordered The Rifle
« Reply #240 on: October 05, 2019, 12:25:57 AM »
Advertisement
Prove that the control number above the serial number was an actual Klein's control number, then you have a minute chance of keeping your fantasy alive.

Good luck!

Waldman Exhibit No. 4 (below) proves that Klein's assigned the Control Number of VC-836 to the exact rifle that Klein's shipped to Oswald, Serial Number C2766....

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh21/html/WH_Vol21_0362b.htm

And the VC-836 / C2766 match is confirmed by Klein's Vice President William J. Waldman in his Warren Commission
testimony (at 7 H 364)....

Mr. BELIN. Well, I hand you what has been marked as Waldman Deposition Exhibit No. 4 and ask you to state if you know what this is.
Mr. WALDMAN. This is the record created by us showing the control number we have assigned to the gun together with the serial number that is imprinted in the frame of the gun.
Mr. BELIN. Now, this is a photostat, I believe, of records you have in front of you on your desk right now?
Mr. WALDMAN. That's correct.
Mr. BELIN. Do you find anywhere on Waldman Deposition Exhibit No. 4 the serial number C2766?
Mr. WALDMAN. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. And what is your control number for that?
Mr. WALDMAN. Our control number for that is VC-836.

------------

Am I supposed to now believe that the document marked as Waldman Exhibit No. #4 is a fake document too? And am I therefore also supposed to believe that William Waldman was lying through his teeth in his above testimony?

I'll repeat here something I asked the stubborn batch of conspiracy theorists at The Education Forum a few years ago....

How many things that appear to be kosher does it take to make an item cross over into the category of "Real and Legitimate"? Or is that a stupid question to ask a conspiracy believer?

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/10/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1058.html
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 01:24:59 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: October 05, 2019, 12:25:57 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #241 on: October 05, 2019, 04:47:50 AM »
Did Oswald pick up the S&W at the railway office or the post office? It only matters that he picked it up somewhere because they say he did.

Whoever picked it up (if indeed it was picked up by anybody) would have done so at the Railway Express office.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #242 on: October 05, 2019, 04:53:52 AM »
Waldman Exhibit No. 4 (below) proves that Klein's assigned the Control Number of VC-836 to the exact rifle that Klein's shipped to Oswald, Serial Number C2766....

“Shipped to Oswald”. LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: October 05, 2019, 04:53:52 AM »