Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 533422 times)

Offline Michael Walton

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #688 on: July 22, 2018, 11:05:38 PM »
Advertisement
I'm afraid you're underthinking this, Michael. You have failed----in fact, you haven't even tried----to explain why LHO-as-Lone-Nut-Gunman is the only narrative the conspirators could possibly have wanted to push.

Alan, I just described the alternative - the "Castro did it and let's start WWIII" scenario. And when LBJ Hoover and other powers that be didn't want to start WWIII, then they went to the next scenario - the "crazy Commie lone nut" did it.

Otherwise, there really wasn't any need to create a second, third, and fourth scenario or plot.  They had their perfect patsy, someone who could be subtly led around making him think he was doing some kind of intel work, all the while putting him in place to take the fall. They had it all worked out and this is why the kill zone was actually overdone - they left no chances, which means they had shooters all around Dealey. They wanted to make sure 100% that he was going to be dead by the time the car drove under the triple underpass. All of the effort with Oswald would have been for naught if a single shooter from Dal-Tex or wherever would have some how missed his shot.

If you're smart, you know well enough that a single shot from the Dal-Tex building, an easy shot from a mere 100 yards, in the center of his head would have easily done the deed. But why take that chance? So the kill zone was actually overkill IMO.

This is why, too, I don't believe that the so-called other plots in Chicago and Tampa ever happened. It was going to be Dallas where the police department was one of the most corrupt in any big city at that time. This doesn't necessarily mean the DPD was in on the plot - it simply means they can be told what to do. And let's face it, there were many, many people who did not like the Kennedys, the president and the family. It wasn't as if he was Uncle Abe back in the 1860's.

And it was going to be Dallas because Johnson could put the heat on folks down there.  He was from there and could tell them what to do.  This does not mean Johnson was in on it - again, all the groundwork was laid, the shooting was completed but overdone, and now it's a simple matter of getting people to play ball with the official story. The very first example of that is Rather on live national TV fudging the Zapruder film description.  The next is the Katenbach memo. The third was Wade coming out and saying, "We have our man," and so on.

The only remaining loose end was Oswald - he was probably supposed to be killed in some kind of gunfight in the theater (headline - KENNEDY ASSASSIN KILLED BY COP IN THEATER; sub headline - OSWALD THREATENED POLICE WITH PISTOL). Why in the world did he have that pistol? It doesn't make logical sense to have one unless someone *told him* to take one and go to the theater.

When the gunfight didn't happen according to plan, they basically said xxxx it and snuck Ruby in to get rid of him and on national TV no less.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #688 on: July 22, 2018, 11:05:38 PM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #689 on: July 22, 2018, 11:14:20 PM »
... the kill zone was actually overdone ... they left no chances, which means they had shooters all around Dealey. They wanted to make sure 100% that he was going to be dead by the time the car drove under the triple underpass...

Where is the evidence?

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #690 on: July 22, 2018, 11:21:59 PM »
Where is the evidence?

Do your own research, please. There's plenty of it on here and elsewhere. I have no time for this...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #690 on: July 22, 2018, 11:21:59 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #691 on: July 22, 2018, 11:38:26 PM »
Where is the evidence?

Yes, let's kill the President in broad daylight in front of hundreds of people - many with cameras - and use multiple shooters located all over the place.

This makes no sense at all, of course.

These are very powerful conspirators with lots of resources. So they decided to use the most convoluted, complex plan possible.

Hey, it's fun being a conspiracy advocate. You can make up all kinds of imaginative things. Double agents, and spies, and world war and secret this and secret that.

Gary Mack recognized much of this conspiracy mongering before he died and changed his views. Yes, he was a conspiracy believer - he thought Oswald had help. But he was smart enough and open minded enough to realize that most of what the conspiracy people like Simpich and Peter Scott argue is just nonsense. But fun nonsense.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #692 on: July 22, 2018, 11:48:13 PM »
Alan, I just described the alternative - the "Castro did it and let's start WWIII" scenario. And when LBJ Hoover and other powers that be didn't want to start WWIII, then they went to the next scenario - the "crazy Commie lone nut" did it.

Otherwise, there really wasn't any need to create a second, third, and fourth scenario or plot.  They had their perfect patsy, someone who could be subtly led around making him think he was doing some kind of intel work, all the while putting him in place to take the fall. They had it all worked out and this is why the kill zone was actually overdone - they left no chances, which means they had shooters all around Dealey. They wanted to make sure 100% that he was going to be dead by the time the car drove under the triple underpass. All of the effort with Oswald would have been for naught if a single shooter from Dal-Tex or wherever would have some how missed his shot.

If you're smart, you know well enough that a single shot from the Dal-Tex building, an easy shot from a mere 100 yards, in the center of his head would have easily done the deed. But why take that chance? So the kill zone was actually overkill IMO.

This is why, too, I don't believe that the so-called other plots in Chicago and Tampa ever happened. It was going to be Dallas where the police department was one of the most corrupt in any big city at that time. This doesn't necessarily mean the DPD was in on the plot - it simply means they can be told what to do. And let's face it, there were many, many people who did not like the Kennedys, the president and the family. It wasn't as if he was Uncle Abe back in the 1860's.

And it was going to be Dallas because Johnson could put the heat on folks down there.  He was from there and could tell them what to do.  This does not mean Johnson was in on it - again, all the groundwork was laid, the shooting was completed but overdone, and now it's a simple matter of getting people to play ball with the official story. The very first example of that is Rather on live national TV fudging the Zapruder film description.  The next is the Katenbach memo. The third was Wade coming out and saying, "We have our man," and so on.

The only remaining loose end was Oswald - he was probably supposed to be killed in some kind of gunfight in the theater (headline - KENNEDY ASSASSIN KILLED BY COP IN THEATER; sub headline - OSWALD THREATENED POLICE WITH PISTOL). Why in the world did he have that pistol? It doesn't make logical sense to have one unless someone *told him* to take one and go to the theater.

When the gunfight didn't happen according to plan, they basically said xxxx it and snuck Ruby in to get rid of him and on national TV no less.

Thanks for your thoughts on this, Michael. Who, in your opinion, was the 'they' who planned and pulled off the assassination?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #692 on: July 22, 2018, 11:48:13 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #693 on: July 23, 2018, 12:05:43 AM »
Thanks for your thoughts on this, Michael. Who, in your opinion, was the 'they' who planned and pulled off the assassination?

I'll let Castro himself answer that.  That's all I'll say about the why and who:

https://kennedysandking.com/news-items/castro-figured-out-the-jfk-case-in-five-days-speech-of-november-27th-1963

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/fidel-castro-s-first-speech-on-the-jfk-assassination-11-23-1963

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #694 on: July 23, 2018, 12:26:49 AM »
I'll let Castro himself answer that.  That's all I'll say about the why and who:

https://kennedysandking.com/news-items/castro-figured-out-the-jfk-case-in-five-days-speech-of-november-27th-1963

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/fidel-castro-s-first-speech-on-the-jfk-assassination-11-23-1963

OK, so on the one side we have what Castro calls "the intellectual authors of the murder" who wanted people to swallow the "Castro did it and let's start WWIII" line. Let's call these the planners.

On the other side we have those who, after the event, were desperate to pin this on the "crazy Commie lone nut". Let's call these (with all due irony) the investigators.

Planners vs Investigators: an important distinction, which you yourself seem happy to make.

My point stands: LHO in the doorway = a nightmare for the investigators, but not for the planners. The former may now want this blamed on a lone nut, but the latter wanted it blamed on a Commie conspiracy-------LHO's link to the carcano would do the job nicely, wherever he might happen to be during the actual assassination.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #694 on: July 23, 2018, 12:26:49 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #695 on: July 23, 2018, 12:37:00 AM »
OK, so on the one side we have what Castro calls "the intellectual authors of the murder" who wanted people to swallow the "Castro did it and let's start WWIII" line. Let's call these the planners.

On the other side we have those who, after the event, were desperate to pin this on the "crazy Commie lone nut". Let's call these (with all due irony) the investigators.

Planners vs Investigators: an important distinction, which you yourself seem happy to make.

My point stands: LHO in the doorway = a nightmare for the investigators, but not for the planners. The former may now want this blamed on a lone nut, but the latter wanted it blamed on a Commie conspiracy-------LHO's link to the carcano would do the job nicely, wherever he might happen to be during the actual assassination.

My point stands: LHO in the doorway = a nightmare for the investigators

Huh? Oswald himself says he was in the building! If Oswald was outside when the President went by wouldn't he be screaming this from the rooftops?

Question. Were you in the building at the time.
Oswald.   Naturally if I work in that building.

@1:20

JohnM