Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528685 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #376 on: July 01, 2018, 01:10:38 AM »
Advertisement
Friends! If you look closely (as I know you ALWAYS do), you can make out Frazier behind Lovelady in Wiegman:

Lovelady only reaches up to Frazier's chinny chin chin!

We all KNOW that Billy Lovelady (5'8?") is on the landing, right?
Cool  Thumb1:
This allows us to establish that
---------------just as Prayer Man cannot be LHO because he's on the landing and is thus too small
---------------Billy Lovelady cannot be Billy Lovelady because he's on the landing and is thus too small  :o

Also, Shelley's must be on the landing because of that shadow covering his eyes and yet there is nothing similar visable on Lovelady.
In the foootage posted by Chris that shows Fritz coming onto the scene we see the tallest cop only getting hit by shadow when he puts both feet on the landing.
Evidence enough there too for that to be Frazier in Wiegman for most of us I think.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #376 on: July 01, 2018, 01:10:38 AM »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #377 on: July 01, 2018, 01:26:35 AM »
Brian,
The easiest way to address the column and lintel shadows is to create a shadow screen, and sequentially move it from the door to the landing. I've done this 0.2 ft increments. Please note that at no time will that shadow corner come close to Frazier's shoulder. Sorry, I'm not sure what else I could do to help your shadow study.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lTLmVGUaltRlp2dl3TZel3DuH8uaO8ab/view?usp=sharing

p.s.
I tried to post this earlier but I think my reply timed out before it went out. If it is a dup just forget it. It shows the Lovelady figure on the 6th step and shifted 2ft westward in increments of 0.2ft. He just can't reach the column shadow.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bN6mK9flsuFE_m3QkuZlcp_DBUz0rXxx/view?usp=sharing

James
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 03:37:09 AM by James Hackerott »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #378 on: July 01, 2018, 01:56:08 AM »
Certainly, I am sure you undoubtedly meant to indicate and insult me, but perhaps a look in the mirror would be appropriate prior offering another forum member insult like, "casting pearls before swine".

...and what was Larry's opinion on the much more obvious, constant and repeated insults directed toward members here and elsewhere, other than himself of course, from one particular person who claims this thread as his own?
Nothing, complete silence, evidently he did not give a damn. Now he's insulted?

Thank you Duncan!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #378 on: July 01, 2018, 01:56:08 AM »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #379 on: July 01, 2018, 03:03:43 AM »
Barry,
Is it the angled shadow on the fourth riser from the bottom that you suspect might be a glitch? If that is so that angled shadow includes the column base, colored gray and simplified as a square block. It is of smaller size than the big block it sits on. Tomorrow I can make some simple graphics that breakup the riser shadows into their respective sources.
Thanks for questioning what looks odd  ;)

James

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #380 on: July 01, 2018, 04:27:54 AM »
Looking at the general shape of the person.. the shading of the shirt/or top etc
Could this individual.......

Be this same individual at the bottom right with their back to the camera?
The shirt sleeves in the doorway could be somewhat rolled up....?

A little liberty in reproducing here.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #380 on: July 01, 2018, 04:27:54 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #381 on: July 01, 2018, 01:10:19 PM »
Also, Shelley's must be on the landing because of that shadow covering his eyes and yet there is nothing similar visable on Lovelady.
In the foootage posted by Chris that shows Fritz coming onto the scene we see the tallest cop only getting hit by shadow when he puts both feet on the landing

Exactly x2!  Thumb1:

Lovelady is one step down, then two steps down!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #382 on: July 01, 2018, 01:18:25 PM »
Stancak's observation that Prayer Man's location poses a "tight geometric problem" also applies to any attempt to place him back at the glass door in the landing corner:

Far too much WALL! Far too much DISTANCE from right elbow to brickwork!

According to Stancak, placing Prayer Man with both feet ANYWHERE on the landing leads to an elbow-to-brickwork distance too great to be compatible with the Wiegman & Darnell images

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #382 on: July 01, 2018, 01:18:25 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #383 on: July 01, 2018, 01:22:08 PM »
Question!

Why is Prayer Man's LEFT elbow so much higher in Darnell than in Wiegman?