Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 533063 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #288 on: June 27, 2018, 12:13:42 PM »
Advertisement
If the "presiding cop" has no shadow on him, he is obviously not in the shadow of the left column. so the man to his left would hardly have a shadow would he?

The Hughes shows just how far west you had to go in that entrance to catch shadow from the west pillar!

For the shadow-on-Lovelady theory to be correct, we would have to be seeing a clear vertical shadow appearing on the back of green shirt man at some point as he goes up the steps and onto the landing. But there's not a hint of one.

This completely rules out a shadow from the west pillar as the cause of the dark border on Lovelady in Wiegman.

Remember, Ray--------the dark border doesn't just show on Higher Lovelady. It's there on him when he steps down too!

« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 12:18:29 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #288 on: June 27, 2018, 12:13:42 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #289 on: June 27, 2018, 12:14:59 PM »

Virginia H. Barnum or Vida Lee Whatley!

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #290 on: June 27, 2018, 12:23:28 PM »
The Hughes shows just how far west you had to go in that entrance to catch shadow from the west pillar!

For the shadow-on-Lovelady theory to be correct, we would have to be seeing a clear vertical shadow appearing on the back of green shirt man at some point as he goes up the steps and onto the landing. But there's not a hint of one.

This completely rules out a shadow from the west pillar as the cause of the dark border on Lovelady in Wiegman.

Remember, Ray--------the dark border doesn't just show on Higher Lovelady. It's there on him when he steps down too!

We'll just have beg to differ, until we get a volunteer to stand on the top of the steps at the correct time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #290 on: June 27, 2018, 12:23:28 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #291 on: June 27, 2018, 01:22:34 PM »
We'll just have beg to differ, until we get a volunteer to stand on the top of the steps at the correct time.

Thumb1:

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #292 on: June 27, 2018, 04:45:30 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #292 on: June 27, 2018, 04:45:30 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #293 on: June 27, 2018, 05:12:04 PM »
Shadows in action:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tOaCp331tHfElzjdPQH_JWCAcOameGem/view?usp=sharing

Thanks, Chris.

Still inexplicable how a vertical shadow cast by the west wall could be showing up on Lovelady in EITHER frame:

« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 05:24:00 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #294 on: June 27, 2018, 10:08:29 PM »
Friends, let's go back to first principles on this Wiegman shadow thing, because we seem to be talking about two different Depository entrances!

Here's an overhead from Stancak's reconstruction. (Obviously it's showing the Darnell scene, but that's not important here.)

I've marked in green the edge of the shadow cast by the west pillar:

Simple question!

How in God's name do we get from the above play of light and shade to this 'shadow' on Lovelady?:

SOMEONE SHOW ME! Draw an X on the spot in Stancak's entrance where you think Lovelady is in either of these Wiegman frames. That way, I can finally understand how the shadow will run down his right side!

OR! If the answer is------------Stancak's placed the edge of the shadow in the wrong place!  >:( -------------then show us where you think it SHOULD go!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #294 on: June 27, 2018, 10:08:29 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #295 on: June 27, 2018, 10:19:01 PM »
Thanks, Chris.

Still inexplicable how a vertical shadow cast by the west wall could be showing up on Lovelady in EITHER frame:

Alan/Chris I can see the first frame, it's like the Cook/Cooper film but it's not playing for me, I've seen it  on Youtube though, that's the same film where we see firemen or men with ladders run up through Lovelady's position. So what are you seeing? Shadow on the cop but nothing on the guy in white who is stood nearer the railing in Lovelady's pos'?
The guy in white should be the one half in shadow if it matches Weigman, correct or no?

PS, since I just read it again, the Lintle's shadow only hits people when they step up to the landing, prove me wrong.

*Spellcheck.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 12:34:54 AM by Barry Pollard »