Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CIA Wallets at Tenth and Patton  (Read 45621 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8403
Re: CIA Wallets at Tenth and Patton
« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2026, 05:33:55 PM »
I did. It wasn't there.

It's not my problem that you can't figure it out. This is a pointless conversation.
I found out a long time ago that I can't fix stupid

Online John Corbett

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2663
Re: CIA Wallets at Tenth and Patton
« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2026, 06:21:58 PM »
It's not my problem that you can't figure it out. This is a pointless conversation.
I found out a long time ago that I can't fix stupid

We're getting near to the point in the conversation where the CT tells the LN to find the supporting evidence for the CT's assertion.

Online Martin Weidmann

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8403
Re: CIA Wallets at Tenth and Patton
« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2026, 06:53:35 PM »
We're getting near to the point in the conversation where the CT tells the LN to find the supporting evidence for the CT's assertion.

No, we have already arrived at the point where a imaginary "CT" (in the mind of a fanatical zealot LN) has explained the evidence for two wallets and just about all LNs couldn't answer the simple questions asked, leaving us with Mitch who is always playing games and never ever presents any logical explanation or even a shred of evidence. In this case he hasn't even made a point beyond that he can't find figure it out.

Online Mitch Todd

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1155
Re: CIA Wallets at Tenth and Patton
« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2026, 11:17:26 PM »
It's not my problem that you can't figure it out. This is a pointless conversation.
I found out a long time ago that I can't fix stupid
Umm hmm. I thought so. Nothing.

Online Mitch Todd

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1155
Re: CIA Wallets at Tenth and Patton
« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2026, 11:36:46 PM »
No, we have already arrived at the point where a imaginary "CT" (in the mind of a fanatical zealot LN) has explained the evidence for two wallets and just about all LNs couldn't answer the simple questions asked, leaving us with Mitch who is always playing games and never ever presents any logical explanation or even a shred of evidence. In this case he hasn't even made a point beyond that he can't find figure it out.
The Weidmann method:

1.) Make unsupported assertion.

2.) Demand that the other guy find evidence for said unsupported assertion

3.) Whine that the other guy is "playing games"

 :D

Online Martin Weidmann

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8403
Re: CIA Wallets at Tenth and Patton
« Reply #96 on: June 28, 2026, 12:53:56 AM »
The Weidmann method:

1.) Make unsupported assertion.

2.) Demand that the other guy find evidence for said unsupported assertion

3.) Whine that the other guy is "playing games"

 :D

And there we have it....  this is what Mitch's games are all about.

He can't tell me what is wrong with the evidence I have provided, and he hasn't got answers....

I've played this game before with him and it always plays out the same way.. That's why I said it's a pointless conversation.

Online Mitch Todd

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1155
Re: CIA Wallets at Tenth and Patton
« Reply #97 on: June 28, 2026, 01:52:31 AM »
And there we have it....  this is what Mitch's games are all about.

He can't tell me what is wrong with the evidence I have provided, and he hasn't got answers....

I've played this game before with him and it always plays out the same way.. That's why I said it's a pointless conversation.
The Weidmann method:

1.) Make unsupported assertion.

2.) Demand that the other guy find evidence for said unsupported assertion

3.) Whine that the other guy is "playing games"

4.) When the other guy points out the games you play, whine some more.

 :D