Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why did Oswald go to the movies?  (Read 144856 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Why did Oswald go to the movies?
« Reply #904 on: September 23, 2018, 02:41:47 AM »
Advertisement
And yet, the money order number wasn't in circulation at the time of purchase. How do you explain that?

Again no supporting evidence?

And if you want to compare money order numbers over any length of time then we need to see a few examples because this is way before money order numbers were stamped in chronological order with networked computers, in 1963 money orders were sent out pre stamped all over the country in boxes.

JohnM

« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 04:35:04 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #904 on: September 23, 2018, 02:41:47 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #905 on: September 23, 2018, 04:25:30 AM »
Unlike you I want to get to the bottom of things.
You sure coulda fooled me. I think that Brewer is still around, so I guess you could ask him.

Primary reason: his account (movements) involving the IBM boys does not match his WC testimony.

Secondly, locking themselves up inside the shop, behind his back, makes no sense unless he intended to continue towards TT. [...] Since they stayed behind anyway the act of closing up the shop also made no sense.

Chapman obviously didn't understand it, so where did you get the 5-10 seconds from?
By timing myself walking 15 feet to a locked door, pulling on the door twice to make sure it was locked, then walking 15 back to where I started from. Took a bit under seven seconds.

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #906 on: September 23, 2018, 05:36:02 AM »
And yet, the money order number wasn't in circulation at the time of purchase. How do you explain that?
First you need to explain what your assertion really is. I'll bet it's less than what you want us to think.

Also, quote me the handwriting experts for the defense and what they found. Oh, that's right, he was provided any legal representation. Experts for the prosecution are going to agree with the prosecution. That is a simple fact.
And this is just sour grapes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #906 on: September 23, 2018, 05:36:02 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #907 on: September 23, 2018, 06:27:08 AM »
You sure coulda fooled me. I think that Brewer is still around, so I guess you could ask him.
By timing myself walking 15 feet to a locked door, pulling on the door twice to make sure it was locked, then walking 15 back to where I started from. Took a bit under seven seconds.

'I guess you could ask him'

>>> According to his website, Brewer does not answer questions

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #908 on: September 23, 2018, 06:38:47 AM »
Focus: It was locked, then he was going to check...

I understand that Brewer went outside and watched Oswald walk to the TT
Then went back to his doors and found them locked. Then went over to the TT.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #908 on: September 23, 2018, 06:38:47 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #909 on: September 23, 2018, 07:16:27 AM »
Unlike you I want to get to the bottom of things.

Primary reason: his account (movements) involving the IBM boys does not match his WC testimony.

Secondly, locking themselves up inside the shop, behind his back, makes no sense unless he intended to continue towards TT.*)

Chapman obviously didn't understand it, so where did you get the 5-10 seconds from?

*) Since they stayed behind anyway the act of closing up the shop also made no sense.

It makes sense for citizens to remain behind locked doors when a manhunt is underway.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 07:24:52 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #910 on: September 23, 2018, 07:22:59 AM »
Wow, amazing the door didn't hit Brewer on his way out -- that IBM guy sure didn't waste any time shutting up Hardy's!

So the two shoe geeks already broke for the weekend?

Now I'm not surprised Brewer was in fear of being fired...locking up and leaving the store during business hours.

He didn't have to worry, as it turns out
 ;D

« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 08:00:40 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #910 on: September 23, 2018, 07:22:59 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #911 on: September 23, 2018, 07:39:30 AM »
Interesting game you're playing. If you understand what he's saying, and have no reason not to trust him, you wouldn't need to ask why I THINK it's important.

Happy to call your bluff.

What Holmes says is no slip no number to search. Without a slip in evidence there's no reason to believe that search ever took place or that Oswald bought that money order.
That the money order was signed by Oswald (under the A J Hidell alias) has been established by handwriting analysis. No matter how you try to argue around that, it's the 900 pound gorilla sitting on your puny objections, crushing them under it's weight. At that point, the USPS stub carries no real meaning as evidence that it was used to purchase the rifle. It's usefulness was limited to finding a PMO for the right amount of money at the right time and using the serial number on the stub to track down the actual money order.