Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why did Oswald go to the movies?  (Read 145089 times)

Offline Steve Logan

Re: Why did Oswald go to the movies?
« Reply #888 on: September 22, 2018, 04:55:54 PM »
Advertisement
By the way, if A knew about B and B knew about A, can we toss the "Innocent Patsy" junk in the terlit?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #888 on: September 22, 2018, 04:55:54 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #889 on: September 22, 2018, 06:06:35 PM »
Did Chapman tell you to post this nonsense while he's away?

While turning his back to doors they suddenly become locked... ???

Great job!
Read his account again. He told Griggs how they got locked.  Now you can enlighten us all to why you think it's important?

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #890 on: September 22, 2018, 06:37:57 PM »
Exactly why would that particular stub be important?

Read back, I already highlighted that part for you.
It didn't explain why you think it's important. And it still doesn't explain why you think it's important. Tomorrow won't change things either.

And how would that stub invalidate Oswald's signature?

Since we don't have that stub we can't know can we?
What information on the stub would make a difference? Or is it that you don't really know?

Btw, have you ever heard of fake signatures?
Have I ever heard of one? Yes. Have you ever proven one? I'm not holding my breath.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #890 on: September 22, 2018, 06:37:57 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #891 on: September 22, 2018, 06:55:24 PM »
On Planet ConspiraClown, Brewer is the suspect and Saint Patsy is the innocent goober taking a stroll and window shopping for shoes on his way to an exciting double feature playing in the Texas Theater.

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #892 on: September 22, 2018, 07:01:43 PM »
No it isn't. Why can't the LNers provide evidence that shows LHO actually purchased the money order in question?
What, the two questioned-document examiners who verified Oswald's signature on the PMO are what, chopped liver? And how many handwriting experts have examined the money order and determined that it wasn't Oswald's handwriting?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #892 on: September 22, 2018, 07:01:43 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #893 on: September 22, 2018, 07:15:25 PM »
What, the two questioned-document examiners who verified Oswald's signature on the PMO are what, chopped liver? And how many handwriting experts have examined the money order and determined that it wasn't Oswald's handwriting?

Quote them saying this.

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #894 on: September 22, 2018, 07:27:43 PM »
Quote them saying this.
Mr. EISENBERG. Mr. Cole, I now hand you an item consisting of a U.S. postal money order in the amount of $21.45, payable to Klein's Sporting Goods, from "A. Hidell, P.O. Box 2915, Dallas, Texas." For the record I will state that this money order was included with the purchase order in Exhibit 773 which has just been identified, and was intended and used as payment for the weapon shipped in response to the purchase order, 773. I ask you, Mr. Cole, whether you have examined this money order for the purpose of determining whether it was prepared by the author of the standards?
Mr. COLE. Yes, sir.
Mr. EISENBERG. What was your conclusion, Mr. Cole?
Mr. COLE. It is my conclusion that the handwriting on this money order is in the hand of the person who executed the standard writing.

Cole's deposition goes into more detail as to what the "standard writing"
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/cole1.htm

Mr. EISENBERG. Mr. Cadigan, I now hand you Commission Exhibit No. 788, and ask you if you have examined that exhibit?
Mr. CADIGAN. Yes; I have.
Mr. EISENBERG. For the record, that is the money order which was included with the purchase order to Klein's. Have you prepared a photograph of that exhibit, Mr. Cadigan?
Mr. CADIGAN. I have.
Mr. EISENBERG. That will be Cadigan Exhibit No. 11.
(The document referred to was marked Cadigan Exhibit No. 11.)
Mr. EISENBERG. And this was taken by you or under your supervision?
Mr. CADIGAN. Yes.
Mr. EISENBERG. And is it an accurate photograph of the money order, Exhibit No. 788?
Mr. CADIGAN. It is.
Mr. EISENBERG. Did you compare Exhibit No. 788 with the standards to determine whether Exhibit No. 788 had been written by Lee Harvey Oswald?
Mr. CADIGAN. Yes.
Mr. EISENBERG. What was your conclusion?
Mr. CADIGAN. That the postal money order, Cadigan Exhibit No. 11, had been prepared by Lee Harvey Oswald.
Mr. EISENBERG. The postal money order is Commission Exhibit No. 788 and your picture is Cadigan Exhibit No. 11, is that correct?
Mr. CADIGAN. That is correct.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/cadigan2.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #894 on: September 22, 2018, 07:27:43 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #895 on: September 22, 2018, 07:40:23 PM »
On Planet ConspiraClown, Brewer is the suspect and Saint Patsy is the innocent goober taking a stroll and window shopping for shoes on his way to an exciting double feature playing in the Texas Theater.

And Trolletti isn't really trolling. Just Magoo-like going on a discussion forum with his impossible standard-of-proof and asking "reasonable" questions out of a genuine search for the truth. Sometimes he veers off into an "uncivil discourse" not of his own making.